Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 03-18-2007, 06:10 PM   #51
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorfun
Sex is like an amusement park....Enjoy the rides...Enjoy the memories...Go back when you have the time and enegry...to make it a really good trip... (affair sex) Married sex is like vanilla ice cream...
Love the analogy! Good one!

.... and vanilla ice cream can be pretty tasty when you add nuts and whipped cream! Strawberries can be quite nice also!
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:12 PM   #52
majorfun
Flirting God

majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute

If your spouse will allow to bring the extra ingredients... Mine won't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
Love the analogy! Good one!

.... and vanilla ice cream can be pretty tasty when you add nuts and whipped cream! Strawberries can be quite nice also!
Old 03-18-2007, 06:15 PM   #53
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Quote:
Awe... honey, I'm going on what I remember of it! It's been a while for anything at all here! A long while!
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:19 PM   #54
majorfun
Flirting God

majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute

Eat some vanilla ice cream, it will come back to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
Awe... honey, I'm going on what I remember of it! It's been a while for anything at all here! A long while!
Old 03-18-2007, 07:13 PM   #55
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like
Default Rules of an affair

Can she type and make coffee
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:24 PM   #56
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties
Can she type and make coffee
Yes......with my eyes closed to boot!!!

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:31 PM   #57
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Mine gets embarrassed....and told me once I was too aggressive....I can be when horny....lol

Well, that is why we dont have sex anymore and sleep seperately....
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:22 PM   #58
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake
You can't go into a bar with the intention of starting an affair. Who does that? Affairs are something that occurs most of the time when you least expect it, over time.

If I had to make a rule though My rule would be: make sure they were married also.

Would hate to have Fatal Attraction take place, another married person is safer...
Been talking with a therapist about this exact thing, and she said if you do have an affair, don't let them be married. Too many people get hurt. I on the other hand agree witth snowflake. Married people know they don't want to mess up the marriage, but just really need some attention. Or at least for me that is what I want...Attention..and hands, and legs, and and and
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:33 PM   #59
thickitalian
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointofnoreturn
Been talking with a therapist about this exact thing, and she said if you do have an affair, don't let them be married. Too many people get hurt. I on the other hand agree witth snowflake. Married people know they don't want to mess up the marriage, but just really need some attention. Or at least for me that is what I want...Attention..and hands, and legs, and and and
I found married ppl to work much better....there is no wanting something you cannot give such as an abundance of time. There is also no mind games because you both want the same thing...happiness, fulfillment, excitement...etc...and there are no temptations such as idle threats of blackmail. Hey...don't put that past anybody if you have a disagreement of sorts...my thoughts
thickitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 02:09 PM   #60
hunt4dirtygirl
I Like Flirting

hunt4dirtygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

having an affair with married people IS much better. I've had two affairs. One with a neighborhood wife. When they live close, just make out to the spouse that he/she isn't your most favorite person/neighbor (but don't go overboard) but you will be nice because they are neighbors etc. I found myself being told not to be rude and since her hubby travels alot, I should help out on my days off. hmmm. My other affair was with a couple. It started out as a buddies wife wanted a threesome and he asked me if I'd help out. It was great and went on for sometime and then the wife asked ME (seperate of hubby) if I'd fool around with her and another female co-worker of hers. That was awesome too. but the wife didn't like the mff thing as much as the mfm fun. We never told the hubby about the mff affair but have had a few more flings of our own, but has recently stopped and we are still great buddies. They had their fun, tried it, and got it out of their system. Nobody hurt, nobody else knows.
hunt4dirtygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:58 PM   #61
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin87
You should live at least 50 miles away from each other...instead of a few houses away from each other. Doesn't work out so well to live close by!

No it doesn't, nothing worse than your wife finding your car parked 5 doors down while your servicing your neighbors wife. Will land you in court in a NY second.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:48 PM   #62
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like
Quote:
Sex is like an amusement park....Enjoy the rides...Enjoy the memories...Go back when you have the time and enegry...to make it a really good trip... (affair sex) Married sex is like vanilla ice cream...
Still thinking bout Mightyland huh?

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:53 PM   #63
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYMRS75

Mightyland is a wonderful place, full of thrill rides, fun rides, short and long rides...some that will get you real wet and some that require you to hold on for dear life...whatever and wherever your at, it is definitely worth the price of admission, yessirree bob! I think I may buy me a seasons pass!
Old 03-23-2007, 03:11 PM   #64
BobbyDigital
Lust is in the air

BobbyDigital has a reputation beyond repute BobbyDigital has a reputation beyond repute BobbyDigital has a reputation beyond repute BobbyDigital has a reputation beyond repute BobbyDigital has a reputation beyond repute BobbyDigital has a reputation beyond repute BobbyDigital has a reputation beyond repute BobbyDigital has a reputation beyond repute BobbyDigital has a reputation beyond repute BobbyDigital has a reputation beyond repute BobbyDigital has a reputation beyond repute

Heard someone once say: "It would have to be someone who has more to lose that I do."
BobbyDigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:30 PM   #65
thickitalian
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like thickitalian Is God Like

Excellent Bobby...keep up the good work..I mean thoughts
thickitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:06 PM   #66
majorfun
Flirting God

Always, never can get a reservation

Quote:
Old 03-24-2007, 03:21 AM   #67
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like
Quote:
Always, never can get a reservation
It's a very popular park. You must make reservations months in advance...Lol.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
Old 03-24-2007, 03:29 AM   #68
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Quote:

I'm glad my seasons pass just got here... I think I will use it tomorrow...since now I can move to the head of the line!
Old 03-24-2007, 03:41 AM   #69
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me
I'm glad my seasons pass just got here... I think I will use it tomorrow...since now I can move to the head of the line!
Are there certain rides you would be interested in? Or would you like a tour of the entire park?

Old 03-24-2007, 03:42 AM   #70
PlayfulMale69
Flirting God

PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like

Quote:
Let's make reservations together!
PlayfulMale69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 03:44 AM   #71
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulMale69
Let's make reservations together!
I don't make reservations silly. I own the park and all of it's rides. But, I do have the ability to get you a special Mightyland pass.....

Old 03-24-2007, 03:47 AM   #72
PlayfulMale69
Flirting God

PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like PlayfulMale69 Is God Like

Quote:
I don't make reservations silly. I own the park and all of it's rides. But, I do have the ability to get you a special Mightyland pass.....
OH, tell me more about the ride! Is it good and memorable?
Old 03-24-2007, 03:48 AM   #73
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
OH, tell me more about the ride! Is it good and memorable?
There are several rides to be ridden.......slow ones, fast ones, stop your heart ones.....all depends on the mood yo are in when you arrive. But, satisfaction is always guaranteed!

Old 03-24-2007, 03:55 AM   #74
PlayfulMale69
Flirting God

Quote:
There are several rides to be ridden.......slow ones, fast ones, stop your heart ones.....all depends on the mood yo are in when you arrive. But, satisfaction is always guaranteed!
Now you have my attention!!! How much are tickets??
Old 03-24-2007, 03:56 AM   #75
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Now you have my attention!!! How much are tickets??
Just bring yourself. I will decide the fare for the rides once they are over....some happen to get in for free, depending on how much they enjoy the park.....