Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
smartass
exile in guyville

Thanked 4,890 Times in 3,347 Posts
smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like
Default guys - what attracts you to women here

ok close the thread.

smartass is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to smartass For This Useful Post:
Chillaxin (04-26-2011)
Old 04-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #2
DrCharming
Back for more!

DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like

Hey...that's a mannequin. No closing the thread until we see REAL boobs!!!
Old 04-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like

Intelligence, sense of humor, and all of the rest of that crap...

Just DON'T send me a pic of your snatch before I ask for it...damn!
Old 04-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #4
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 17,095 Times in 11,369 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #5
Amonte
(_o_)Y(_o_)

Thanked 5,999 Times in 4,950 Posts
Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like

Apparently having a vagina and being able to hear her say "eh, why not" is enough for me

thumbs up!
Amonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #6
Chillaxin
Flirting God

Thanked 3,149 Times in 2,785 Posts
Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like

When she listens to my music even though it's not her style...
Chillaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chillaxin For This Useful Post:
Alexandra82 (04-27-2011), smartass (04-26-2011)
Old 04-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #7
disturbiagirl
💜PrincessHotLips💜

Thanked 8,948 Times in 6,160 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkiss View Post
Intelligence, sense of humor, and all of the rest of that crap...

Just DON'T send me a pic of your snatch before I ask for it...damn!

I said I was sorry, ok?? Can we let it drop now???

If we only have this moment, let's make it last
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #8
woedude74

woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amonte View Post
Apparently having a vagina and being able to hear her say "eh, why not" is enough for me

thumbs up!
When I first read that I thought you said, "Apparently having a vagina and being able to hear it say "eh, why not" is enough for me"

I thought... a talking vagina is a turn on?? Sounds like a horror movie!
Old 04-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #9
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

First and foremost is personality. Someone willing to have fun and laugh and who enjoys you just as much as you enjoy them.

I have made many friendships here with a lot of really nice people. I am lucky to have met and befriended each and everyone of them.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #10
SpecialK
not feeling it anymore...

Thanked 6,852 Times in 5,361 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

she has to be real.. and can be herself.. not being someone just to please others.. she has to be able to carry on a decent conversation.. she has to be somewhat sexual.. but at the appropriate times.. she should like spicy foods.. she needs to accept me for who I am without trying to change me.. she has to trust me.. and be trustworthy herself. She has to be independent if she needs to be.. but prefers to be codependent with me.. she needs to have a little spunk and sass, but will listen to reason.

...oh and she needs to like to say "fuck" (and I found her)
Sneaky (04-26-2011)
Old 04-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #11
libragirl
Time to go
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,596 Times in 4,249 Posts
libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like

Last edited by libragirl; 04-26-2011 at 10:28 PM. Reason: wrong thread
libragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:29 PM   #12
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbiagirl View Post
I said I was sorry, ok?? Can we let it drop now???
You set the standard, and I knew no other women should try. You know..I know how much you love to send guys those pictures, so you should really advertise for it. Like right now...if you all are interested in some AMAZING pics, PM disturbiagirl. You too will see why...well...words just can't describe. Thanks again!!
Old 04-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #13
Amonte
(_o_)Y(_o_)

Thanked 5,999 Times in 4,950 Posts
Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like Amonte Is God Like

Quote:
You set the standard, and I knew no other women should try. You know..I know how much you love to send guys those pictures, so you should really advertise for it. Like right now...if you all are interested in some AMAZING pics, PM disturbiagirl. You too will see why...well...words just can't describe. Thanks again!!
www.disturbiagirl.com

www.peekmysnatch.biz

www.pervmypunkin.org

C'mon Bar, if you're going to pump for cash, put the sites out we worked so hard on!

Amonte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amonte For This Useful Post:
Barkiss (04-26-2011)
Old 04-26-2011, 10:32 PM   #14
disturbiagirl
💜PrincessHotLips💜

disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

Quote:

If I get ANY pm's because of this post, I will hunt you down!!!

Old 04-26-2011, 10:33 PM   #15
disturbiagirl
💜PrincessHotLips💜

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amonte View Post
www.disturbiagirl.com

www.peekmysnatch.biz

www.pervmypunkin.org

C'mon Bar, if you're going to pump for cash, put the sites out we worked so hard on!

GO AWAY BAD DREAM!!!!!

Shouldn't you be smoking something????

Old 04-26-2011, 10:33 PM   #16
JamesD
Mild-mannered reporter

JamesD has a reputation beyond repute JamesD has a reputation beyond repute JamesD has a reputation beyond repute JamesD has a reputation beyond repute JamesD has a reputation beyond repute JamesD has a reputation beyond repute JamesD has a reputation beyond repute JamesD has a reputation beyond repute JamesD has a reputation beyond repute JamesD has a reputation beyond repute JamesD has a reputation beyond repute

Intelligence, fun, funny, and a cute avatar.
JamesD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #17
bear4400
Tattooed freak

bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like bear4400 Is God Like

Typing pm to disturbiagirl as we speak

Dream like you'll live forever, live like today is your last.
bear4400 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bear4400 For This Useful Post:
Barkiss (04-26-2011)
Old 04-26-2011, 11:10 PM   #18
Karaway
Flirting God

Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute

Someone told me all the women here are extremely rich, very willing to meet and marry you and very very old.
Karaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:33 AM   #19
MishMash
Fire Starter

Thanked 7,373 Times in 4,590 Posts
MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like

When they are tough and fearless
Old 10-17-2011, 06:08 PM   #20
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishMash View Post
When they are tough and fearless
So, like Bea Arthur?

Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alfa For This Useful Post:
smartass (10-18-2011)
Old 10-18-2011, 01:33 AM   #21
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

So many things. Confidence, intelligence, wit, sexiness, self awareness, sense of humor, style, and of course being physically attractive as well.
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:26 AM   #22
sebastien
Truly loving her

sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute sebastien has a reputation beyond repute

the chance to say " wanna see my package" on a regular basis oh yes attracted to the chance of seeing Disturbiagirl naked ... ( see honey i dont have to bring that other point up every time).. damn did it again. lol
sebastien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:45 AM   #23
Kyhoncho.
Gone!!!!
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,332 Times in 3,965 Posts
Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like

Well let's be frank! in what?, maybe 80% of all cases it has to be only personality, intelligence.....well that's about it considering almost nobody has their "real" pics available....
Kyhoncho. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:45 AM   #24
Beccs
Lost and Lonely

Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,716 Posts
Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like

I hate to say this but Smartass you may actually have started a good thread here! Albeit started as a joke and 6 months ago
Old 10-18-2011, 09:21 AM   #25
smartass
exile in guyville

Thanked 4,890 Times in 3,347 Posts
smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyhoncho View Post
Well let's be frank! in what?, maybe 80% of all cases it has to be only personality, intelligence.....well that's about it considering almost nobody has their "real" pics available....
i love being a nobody

smartass is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to smartass For This Useful Post:
katydid (10-18-2011)