Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 08-10-2014, 10:33 PM   #26
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 17,141 Times in 11,409 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

Absolutely...They tell me, text me goodnight I luv you's when not home, they tell their friends...They're proud to have a mom like me...stern and expecting of them yet fun, goofy and completely easy to talk to...Everyone has off days but I'm very fortunate to have well mannered children who can have their bad day then turn around & hug me & tell me they're sorry...

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DomesticDiva For This Useful Post:
Bailey~* (08-14-2014), jboogie (08-14-2014), sexilicious (08-11-2014)
Old 08-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #27
sexilicious
Flirting God

Thanked 2,416 Times in 1,709 Posts
sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca08 View Post
I love the look my kids give me when they are saying I love you Dad. I am the mean parent so even though they might HATE me at times they respect me more. I love when they just come up to me and hug me and say "I love you Dad" thinking about it makes me choke a bit. Just nothing like having that look from my kids.

I was NEVER like that as a kid. I loved my parents, but I just couldn't show it physically and I never heard my Dad say I love you to us kids....but it was just assumed with us....it wasn't something I ever missed. When he died he came to me many times in my dreams and let me know....

This is so sweet! I believe things can come to us in dreams
Old 08-11-2014, 11:50 AM   #28
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Thanked 15,182 Times in 11,743 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

I assume my daughter loves me. She isn't a hugger/kisser or overly demonstrative like I am. But, she is fiercely devoted to me and when she senses someone is taking advantage of me or going to harm me, she gets out her sword and is ready for battle. She is growing away from me, but she is becoming an adult and I know this is part of it. I taught her this independence and I guess it translated to me.

My son loves me unequivocally. He wants me all to himself. He texts me from his bus stop to say he got there alright (luckily he's outgrown that). He's shot up to about 6'0" this summer and likes to grab me in big hugs. He always says "Goodnight. I love you Mama." And, when Bob Jones made fun to me about how he called me Mama at 15, I said "I hope that he says it as he passes one of his babies off to me when he walks through the door at age 35. I could always be Mama."

Do my children love me? Have to ask them. Do I love them? Mostly I'd do (they have moments), but I'd give my life for either one of them.
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:49 PM   #29
Caddidlehopper
Bringing confusion to all

Thanked 4,070 Times in 3,532 Posts
Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like

Mine tell me they do all the time
Even at 30 and 25 they do
They also give hugs too
And yes they are my sons

Gee willickers
Caddidlehopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:40 AM   #30
Gigglez
~ * ~

Thanked 5,802 Times in 3,673 Posts
Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like

There are times I get mad at them and there are times they get mad at me .. It's all part of growing up .. But for the most part we have a pretty great and tight relationship .. Wasn't always like that when I was going through things with their dad which is normal but as of late we've gotten over that hump and grown closer .. They talk to me about anything and everything and we laugh and have fun and do things with each other aside from the serious things .. Their friends tell them they have the coolest mom and they tell me they feel like they have a best friend in me besides being their mom and that I play the role of mom pretty seriously and they've even told me how much they respect me with everything and go through and do and that they love me even when I lay down the law and tell them no on somethings at times ..

They're pretty good kids, bright and athletic, and I'm proud to be their mom
Gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:07 PM   #31
redwing
Unique like everyone else

Thanked 4,319 Times in 3,246 Posts
redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like

yes but I love them more
redwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:50 PM   #32
stargazer
CntryGrl Sass

Thanked 2,903 Times in 1,761 Posts
stargazer Is God Like stargazer Is God Like stargazer Is God Like stargazer Is God Like stargazer Is God Like stargazer Is God Like stargazer Is God Like stargazer Is God Like stargazer Is God Like stargazer Is God Like stargazer Is God Like

Aside from when they get persnickety at me I dont know if I could love anyone as much as them aside from my folks
Old 08-14-2014, 12:16 PM   #33
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,956 Times in 5,051 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

My kids d love me, and my husband very much.. Although it seems like even abused kids love their parents. So, for me it was more important that my kids knew I unconditionally love them, and put actions to words. I honestly never felt my parents loved me, especially my mom.. and neither parent expressed love in words, or actions. My kids love us so much, they might have a hard time leaving home when it comes time. And it's not because we spoil them.. they just genuinely love us, and know we get up and try our best each day.
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 12:39 PM   #34
jboogie
Flirting God

jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute

yes as a matter of fact I feel that my son and I are closer since he has his own family now..
Old 08-14-2014, 12:43 PM   #35
NYC_M
:P
Flirting Is My Life :)

NYC_M has a reputation beyond repute NYC_M has a reputation beyond repute NYC_M has a reputation beyond repute NYC_M has a reputation beyond repute NYC_M has a reputation beyond repute NYC_M has a reputation beyond repute NYC_M has a reputation beyond repute NYC_M has a reputation beyond repute NYC_M has a reputation beyond repute NYC_M has a reputation beyond repute NYC_M has a reputation beyond repute

They dont hehe
NYC_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:13 PM   #36
ilovetospike
Thread Ruiner

Thanked 8,693 Times in 7,124 Posts
ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like

I judge love by the number of exasperated sighs I hear and eye rolls I see each day

I am so loved I don't know how to handle it.

ilovetospike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 05:01 AM   #37
hikergeek
Thread Rescuer

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Why yes, I got a text just yesterday saying so.
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 05:47 AM   #38
Alpheius
Greek god who can't draw

Thanked 1,080 Times in 795 Posts
Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like

She literally kicked my butt the other day.
Alpheius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 11:38 PM   #39
flirtingenie
Silver Hair Lady

Thanked 3,610 Times in 2,920 Posts
flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like

I hope she does
Old 06-08-2018, 11:40 PM   #40
RisingSun
2nd Qtr. 4.1% GDP

Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,783 Posts
RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like

Either they do or they are good fakers for the inheritance! Lol!
Old 06-10-2018, 02:51 PM   #41
ilovetospike
Thread Ruiner

Thanked 8,693 Times in 7,124 Posts
ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like

judging from the eye rolls and sighs I would say it's definite maybe

ilovetospike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:29 PM   #42
Cristal
Rex's TROUBLE

Thanked 2,780 Times in 2,185 Posts
Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like

Yes they do