Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #51
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Thanked 1,315 Times in 987 Posts
fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

Horny Horny Horny and then I come here to chat and I leave Horny Horny and frusterated.
fourisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:20 AM   #52
Psynge
Flirting God

Psynge has disabled reputation

I think when I'm horny I'm willing to go through with meeting in person, but after I cum I sometimes chicken out....
Psynge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:40 AM   #53
Intubater69
Married And Flirting

Intubater69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psynge View Post
I think when I'm horny I'm willing to go through with meeting in person, but after I cum I sometimes chicken out....

So are you saying that after agreeing with someone to meet them, that you play with yourself, have a good cum, and then don't meet the person?

Or after you actually meet and have some good romping sex you chicken out afterwards and/or feel guilty?
Intubater69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #54
coug511
Flirting God

coug511 Is God Like coug511 Is God Like coug511 Is God Like coug511 Is God Like coug511 Is God Like coug511 Is God Like coug511 Is God Like coug511 Is God Like coug511 Is God Like coug511 Is God Like coug511 Is God Like

curiously horny
Old 11-10-2008, 01:11 PM   #55
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

Well I think I am always both...but I think my horniness spurs my curiosity in a lot of cases.
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #56
1sxymama
Flirting God

1sxymama has disabled reputation

I just like to flirt but i might be persuaded to go further if the right one came along but never to meet them
Old 11-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #57
FizProf
Goodbye

FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like

Can't answer for the ladies you've been flirting with...
I get both curious and feel excited (not necessarily in a biological sense)...
Partly is because the forum and the chatroom allows us to be more adventurous (offering at least the illusion of "safety" of "anonymity")...

I have to say though that with the real excitement....the hurt is very real too...
FizProf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:56 PM   #58
Humpty Dumpty
Super Flirt

Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say both curious and horny but both are of lesser importance than being able to find someone I can connect with. To me, it's that person-to-person connection which naturally leads to satisfying those other two ideas.

I'm not looking to wreck two marriages. Every relationship has its ups and downs, but it seems there is that hole that is missing something that I know I can find with someone.

I've been the therapy route several times and that didn't help.

Who knows where it will lead.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #59
likesbuttons
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute

hmm yeah, doesn't it always seem to be that when you have a great conversation with someone and they are your "type" they tend to live more than a few hours away.....
likesbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #60
WaspGuy
Super Flirt

WaspGuy has a reputation beyond repute WaspGuy has a reputation beyond repute WaspGuy has a reputation beyond repute WaspGuy has a reputation beyond repute WaspGuy has a reputation beyond repute WaspGuy has a reputation beyond repute WaspGuy has a reputation beyond repute WaspGuy has a reputation beyond repute WaspGuy has a reputation beyond repute WaspGuy has a reputation beyond repute WaspGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Try living in Australia!

But hey, I am curious and horny, and really...not in any way confident that this place is going to satisfy either. That said, this seems like a great community of people to chat with and flirt with.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:04 PM   #61
knawtie
Country gurl

knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute

Im always curious and horny :P

If I ever met the right guy Im sure I would invite them down to visit if they were so inclined.
knawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:16 PM   #62
Iwantutowantme
Just Keep on Going!!

Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knawtie View Post
Im always curious and horny :P

If I ever met the right guy Im sure I would invite them down to visit if they were so inclined.
Well, we have already met!! ?? We could continue our politcal discussions without interuption. lol........ I also could teach you how to do some Texas Two Step if you dont know how or would like to learn. We teach country dancing.
Iwantutowantme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:27 PM   #63
knawtie
Country gurl

knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute knawtie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh we dance all the time!!! If you cant dance in my little town youre ridiculed right out of the County!!!
knawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #64
~freshly~
totally singed...

~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolefaninal View Post
I believe most people are just to flirt and to feel affection and be desired by someone else because something is missing in their "real" relationship. The anonimity of the keyboard and physical distance from one another gives a certain measure of safety that flirting with friends, neighbors, co-workers etc. doesn't, and helps keep us out of situations where we have to make decisions while under the influence of that most dangeruos of all drugs- passion. I am sure there are some out here who have or will act on the their desires- I may be one of them- and I'm not judging them. If you look hard enough Firefighter, I'm sure you will find what you want, but please be respectful of other people's boundaries. Good luck, and enjoy the hunt!!!!
nolefaninal you put that perfectly!
~freshly~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:38 AM   #65
Parliament
Flirting God

Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,990 Posts
Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like

I'm not curious anymore. And not really THAT horny. Although, I am JUST a guy!
Parliament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:18 AM   #66
SweetDreams362
Flirting Goddess

SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute SweetDreams362 has a reputation beyond repute

Could it be were curiously horny
SweetDreams362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:32 AM   #67
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 9,093 Times in 5,830 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like
Talking

Hell I'm just damn horny...forgive me LOL

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:46 AM   #68
Orca08
Flirting God

Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like Orca08 Is God Like

well as most know me i am always horny. i think. or maybe not. never met and probably won't. i just like to play and play and play. it is so much fun and so hot and so erotic
Orca08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:46 AM   #69
cherri
Openly Defiant

cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like

I am just plain freakin horny....all the time!!!
Unfortunately, I don't live near NC. I live in Indiana. But I wish you luck in finding someone close. I personally have found that the person of my dreams lives thousands of miles away. Maybe, that is a good thing, I would rape him if he lived closer. But, you can't exactly rape the willing. LOL.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:05 AM   #70
Dmy
Always dreaming!

Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like

It started out curious here....even though I am always horny. This place just made me realize I am normal and so mssing what I am not getting. I cant say how many ladies here I have turned me on by their words or just being themselves.....pretty much ALL of them. Thank you ladies!
Dmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #71
weagle11
WDE

weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute

I am curious, horny, sometimes sleepy, hungry, thirsty, lonely, and bored.
weagle11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #72
southARsmiler
Flirting God

southARsmiler has a reputation beyond repute southARsmiler has a reputation beyond repute southARsmiler has a reputation beyond repute southARsmiler has a reputation beyond repute southARsmiler has a reputation beyond repute southARsmiler has a reputation beyond repute southARsmiler has a reputation beyond repute southARsmiler has a reputation beyond repute southARsmiler has a reputation beyond repute southARsmiler has a reputation beyond repute southARsmiler has a reputation beyond repute

horny..although the more your curiousity plays in my mind, the hornier I get!
southARsmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #73
stevelooking
Flirting God

stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherri View Post
I am just plain freakin horny....all the time!!!
Unfortunately, I don't live near NC. I live in Indiana. But I wish you luck in finding someone close. I personally have found that the person of my dreams lives thousands of miles away. Maybe, that is a good thing, I would rape him if he lived closer. But, you can't exactly rape the willing. LOL.
HMMMMMMMMMMM
stevelooking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:17 AM   #74
uppagedownpage
Married And Flirting

uppagedownpage is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep casting that fishing line out. Eventually something will nip at it, and when it does take it for a ride. AND NEVER LOOK BACK....I could be the best thing you ever did.
uppagedownpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:18 AM   #75
uppagedownpage
Married And Flirting

uppagedownpage is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, type-o It could be....
uppagedownpage is offline   Reply With Quote