Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:58 AM   #26
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

I wear a suit of armor!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:06 AM   #27
duanehofner
Flirting God

duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieGeee
How do you protect yourself from being crushed here on M&F?

M&F is after all this is a flirting site and its set up for flirting, so how do you mange, how do you protect yourself from being hurt or used? Cause I'd really like to know....please.

Talk to the friends you have made here as well. Perhaps, we've seen something that will help you!
Old 03-11-2008, 07:27 AM   #28
Sensual Woman
Dog Lover

Thanked 5,336 Times in 3,711 Posts
Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me
I wear a suit of armor!
And here I thought you wore a clown suit....
Old 03-11-2008, 07:51 AM   #29
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like
Default How do you protect yourself from being crushed here on M&F?

Try to keep your feet on the ground....and if you do make a jump...well try not to fall when you land
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:57 AM   #30
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,116 Times in 12,260 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

it can't be helped I tell ya... someone is going to get hurt today... and tomorrow... it is nature... no natural... no nature...
Old 03-11-2008, 08:21 AM   #31
Rays
Flirting God

Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like

I don't! Already been hurt a little once, but what can you do? I tend to be a risk taker and the passion and energy I get from meeting someone incredible far outweight the risks.
Rays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:27 AM   #32
living to Flirt
Flirting God

living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute living to Flirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thank you everyone....its just hard to let go sometimes and to move forward, I also realize that this is a flirting space meant for fun --but with guys asking you--umm, me to be more open I panic...and want to run the other way...

Thats the great thing here, you can choose to tell what you like, go at the pace you like and find out what the other persons wants to share. Don't panic, tease!!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 08:38 AM   #33
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like

Trust your instincts!!!!

I could write a novel on this subject, but I will spare each of you the details of a long, and what I considered mutually beneficial online relationship. Through the entire relationship I felt something wasn't right, but it wasn't until well over a year of "being in the relationship", that I realized that all my instincts were right. Nothing, and I mean nothing, about the relationship was true. If I had listened to myself, I could have spared a great deal of time and heartache...with that said, I learned some valuable lessons which I will treasure for the rest of my life.

So as the old cliche' states, "Don't believe everything you read"....well you didn't think it was just for journalists, did you? And for all of you that say time will solve all...please remember it wasn't until after a year that I realized the truth. Maybe I'm just stupid and naive, but ask yourself...how well do I really know this person?, or how much do I know that he/she tells me? Your answer might surprise you...

Yes...I was naive...and I was stupid...so my advice is...

Don't be a Barkiss.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:48 AM   #34
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
I know of what i speak - I spent 35 years in that bubble. Mine was thicker, though -- nothing got through. Nothing. Finally, somebody found a crack, and got inside. It was glorious, it was wondrous -- it was unlike anything I remembered. Eventually, I got hurt again ... but this time, it's ok --- it was well worth it. I learned that I can't live without feeling, I can't live without loving. For THAT lesson, I am eternally grateful.

Don't die inside that bubble - I almost did. Live your life -- love your life. Take a chance. The only thing worse than getting hurt is to feel nothing at all.

Good luck, hun ....
WOW spare... that was so great of you to open up like that...I have always be true to myself here and if I fall for someone, it hurts but I know I still have a heart.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #35
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like

Oh, I didn't forget. I just like livin on the edge.

Quote:
lmao you forgot the most important one...a cup
Old 03-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #36
sweet

Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,658 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

I think it's best to keep things on a friendship level for a very long time. Even if they seem like a great person, you still need to be careful. It's not healthy to build a wall around yourself and not let anyone in. However, not everyone is the person they make themselves appear to be. So, just take things slow and really get to know someone well before you decided to take things further.
Just have fun and be careful everyone
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:53 AM   #37
REDBUD74
Flirting God

REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like

well Annie that is a good question....when i joined M&F i was looking for someone to talk to have fun with...never expected to develop feelings for someone....but scoob is right...you chat day and sometimes even night with him/her and a connection, a bond is formed...it happens. I too am ALWAYS honest to all i talk to...as for the getting hurt part...welllll i cant comment on that one as i have been slightly jaded. I guess it would be to be patient, wait take it slow. Personally i think the bubble would be a sure bet on not getting hurt
Old 03-11-2008, 12:06 PM   #38
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by living to Flirt
Thats the great thing here, you can choose to tell what you like, go at the pace you like and find out what the other persons wants to share. Don't panic, tease!!!!
Tease??!! Well that just brings up another issue for me lol, I dont tease well cause I dont know how to---part of it is my shyness, my inexperience and I shock easily---dropped jaw and blushing included.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #39
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Tease??!! Well that just brings up another issue for me lol, I dont tease well cause I dont know how to---part of it is my shyness, my inexperience and I shock easily---dropped jaw and blushing included.

Uh-huh....I see....yes, can just see ur shyness ooozing all over the place...oh wait...it's a bit...omg, thats not shyness....

Hun, ya can't protect yourself from every hurt out there...unless you choose to be a hermit....no one likes to be hurt...and everyone has been...but ya just keep trying and hoping....just take it slow and trust your instincts....
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:24 PM   #40
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

[quote=cherokeered]Uh-huh....I see....yes, can just see ur shyness ooozing all over the place...oh wait...it's a bit...omg, thats not shyness....

ROFLMAO too funny
Old 03-11-2008, 12:54 PM   #41
MrCoy
Super Duper Flirt

MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with a lot of what has been said here - esp. what spare said about risk vs. reward. Retreating into a wall protects you from feeling pain ... but it also protects you from feeling love. You really can't be open to love without being open to pain. That knowledge helps me through the pain I have to endure. Be ready for it.

But, yeah - being sharp, keeping both eyes open, and taking things slowly are all good things as well in keeping the schmos at bay.
MrCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #42
CJSinIL
Violet's!

CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like

How do I get someone to crush me on here?
CJSinIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #43
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

This Site Is For Entertainment Puposes Only! Thats what I have been preaching since the first day. Do with it as you will but you cant say you weren't warned
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:02 PM   #44
CJSinIL
Violet's!

CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like

And what entertainment it is Penny! Thanks!
CJSinIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #45
private beaches
Live, Laugh, and Love

private beaches has disabled reputation

I have no expectations other than friendship and fun! That keeps my heart in line.
private beaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:16 PM   #46
Sensual Woman
Dog Lover

Thanked 5,336 Times in 3,711 Posts
Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like

I realize that Penny, but there are a lot of great people on this site and I have made some good friends. And it has helped me feel more self-confident and worth being loved and desired again. I am grateful to you and your husband for that.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:22 PM   #47
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

I knew how much similar sites helped me years ago. Thats why it was a no brainer to start this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Woman
I realize that Penny, but there are a lot of great people on this site and I have made some good friends. And it has helped me feel more self-confident and worth being loved and desired again. I am grateful to you and your husband for that.
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:01 PM   #48
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,274 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Living behind the walls of protection is not living! It is better to have loved and lost than to have never ever have loved at all. I will be honest, be myself and take my chances! It is so much better than being lonely!
Atrebla Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:31 PM   #49
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,576 Times in 9,205 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Honestly, as much as it pains me to not insert a smart ass remark here....I think they way you don't get hurt is to rely on yourself for the things you feel you lack, then just relax and if someone comes along and offers something interesting you are not fully relying on that new person to fulfill your needs, less pressure for you both and then maybe you can relax a bit and just enjoy each other with out the apprehension concerning getting hurt....If that does not work just eat lots of ice cream
Old 03-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #50
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego
....If that does not work just eat lots of ice cream

Damn!!! And you were soooooo close that time too