Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 08-24-2008, 02:54 AM   #76
likesbuttons
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance-41 View Post
That is so funny, but I don't think it is the same kind of hitting.

Buttons you are just the sweetest thing. (Now you can say you were hit on today) wink!
thanks honey! you're a doll!.....
likesbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to likesbuttons For This Useful Post:
Constance (08-24-2008)
Old 08-24-2008, 05:03 AM   #77
vicarious
Finally Free!!!!

vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like vicarious Is God Like

Yes, I get hit on all the time. Can't keep the guys off of me. They love to flirt with me, play with my hair and try to get me into the bedroom.

Then, when I tell them I'm straight, but flattered, they're embarassed and walk away.

HA!
Old 08-24-2008, 09:24 AM   #78
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicarious View Post
Yes, I get hit on all the time. Can't keep the guys off of me. They love to flirt with me, play with my hair and try to get me into the bedroom.

Then, when I tell them I'm straight, but flattered, they're embarassed and walk away.

HA!

LOL....but do they pay for the drinks???
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:35 PM   #79
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Seems to be happening alot in the grocery store lately, Could be the way I was dressed though
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:09 PM   #80
SOUTHGAHEAT
Super Flirt

SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute

Penny!!!! I'd hit on you at a funeral.
SOUTHGAHEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #81
OnceAKing
Expecting Company

Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,510 Posts
OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like

I used to get hit on a lot,,,finally I got a restraining order and a divorce...oh well

OnceAKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:25 PM   #82
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

I just got hit on in a private message.....
Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:32 PM   #83
mer
Flirting Goddess

mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like

absolutely not!!
mer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:46 PM   #84
LuckyJest
Questing...

LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
I just got hit on in a private message.....
...huh? I must be gaining SUPER POWERS...
...because I JUST logged on...

Last edited by LuckyJest; 08-25-2008 at 02:55 PM.
LuckyJest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:48 PM   #85
OnceAKing
Expecting Company

Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,510 Posts
OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
Seems to be happening alot in the grocery store lately, Could be the way I was dressed though
LOL It might have something to with the dress...just something about those bib almost overalls you're sporting there in that AV... yep pretty sporty I'd say.

OAK

OnceAKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:57 PM   #86
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Thanked 1,315 Times in 987 Posts
fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

The best time was at a gas station. I went in to get some cash and while I was getting my money a man came up and started to talk to me. You know the "while your at it get some for me" line. I laughed but being at the atm is not really a good time to have a man hit on you. I think he realized it and immediately backed up and was sorry for talking to me at the atm. I just laughed it off and went over and got my drink at the fountain. When I got to the register I was next in line behind him and as I set my drink and gum on the counter he told the attendent he was buying my stuff to. I tried to argue but he just paid and said it was his good deed for the day. He held the door for me and we went our own ways.

Last edited by fourisit; 08-25-2008 at 02:58 PM. Reason: clarification
fourisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:01 PM   #87
Nick182
Flirting God

Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute Nick182 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meredith5781 View Post
absolutely not!!

We can fix that. Let me get on my Joey Tribbiani voice...
"How you doing?"
Old 08-25-2008, 03:36 PM   #88
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,576 Times in 9,205 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Last week... seemed like all planets we aligned... this weekend was told that I was the most obnoxious offensive S.O.B they have even heard in a club.... but she was old and ugly so I was actually ok with that
Old 08-25-2008, 03:54 PM   #89
carchaser
Super Flirt

carchaser is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure where the line is between being nice and flirting. People smile at me, but I smile at them. It's almost like saying hi.

Even a compliment seems like it isn't flirting most of the time.

Every once in a while, I get a lingering look, but even then, maybe I just look familiar.

There should be training!
carchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:43 PM   #90
Icarus
Putting the Stud in Study

Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like

It's not a beer belly, it's a gas tank for a sex machine.

Last edited by Icarus; 01-12-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:27 PM   #91
Agent
I have to leave goodbye.
I'm A Flirt

Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute

No.
Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:31 PM   #92
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

Was in a bar on Friday night alone.......My friend did not show....And this guy, well I am sorry , but I am easy.......to talk to. Hey what were you thinking?????Anyway...Just hit on. Not laid on....
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 07:20 PM   #93
NotTooGirly
Back into the shadows

NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like

I probably wouldn't know from being hit on unless you clubbed me with a hockey stick (not that I am suggesting that to anyone). I tend to assume a man's simply being nice to me until there's blatant proof otherwise...maybe someday I'll smarten up that way

- Aerosmith, "Dream On"
NotTooGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 07:26 PM   #94
Ottoman
Super Flirt

Ottoman has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTooGirly View Post
I probably wouldn't know from being hit on unless you clubbed me with a hockey stick (not that I am suggesting that to anyone). I tend to assume a man's simply being nice to me until there's blatant proof otherwise...maybe someday I'll smarten up that way
Too funny.
And yes, there are still a few just plain nice guys out there!!
Old 08-25-2008, 07:47 PM   #95
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,394 Times in 8,523 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Hit on? What's that?
Old 08-25-2008, 07:48 PM   #96
manitee
Flirting God

manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like

anyone fancy hittin on me...will be fine just so i know what its like.....god im sad
manitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 07:52 PM   #97
Ottoman
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by manitee View Post
anyone fancy hittin on me...will be fine just so i know what its like.....god im sad
Hey Manitee, nice smile.
How about joining me for a cup of coffee?
Old 08-25-2008, 07:52 PM   #98
HitnRunRomance
Married And Flirting

HitnRunRomance has a reputation beyond repute HitnRunRomance has a reputation beyond repute HitnRunRomance has a reputation beyond repute HitnRunRomance has a reputation beyond repute HitnRunRomance has a reputation beyond repute HitnRunRomance has a reputation beyond repute HitnRunRomance has a reputation beyond repute HitnRunRomance has a reputation beyond repute HitnRunRomance has a reputation beyond repute HitnRunRomance has a reputation beyond repute HitnRunRomance has a reputation beyond repute

Just today in at lunch.

Last edited by HitnRunRomance; 08-25-2008 at 07:53 PM. Reason: spelling
HitnRunRomance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 07:53 PM   #99
Ottoman
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat View Post
Hit on? What's that?
Hay der gurl. Vat you doin Saterdi night, ay?
Old 08-25-2008, 07:57 PM   #100
private beaches
Live, Laugh, and Love

private beaches has disabled reputation

the grocery store. . . lets just saysome men go shopping for more than just a frozen pizza and beer! LOL!!! It did make me smile.
private beaches is offline   Reply With Quote