Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 07-06-2012, 01:09 AM   #26
artemis
irretrievable

Thanked 11,115 Times in 8,072 Posts
artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by icymaiden View Post
Oh jesus.
You are now uhmm makin moves on Aradia?
No I am not! I am merely strip-teasing her from way over there. It's a look don't touch party

Wiggling & stepping out of the jeans while I unbutton the sweater!

artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:09 AM   #27
Aradia
Court Jester

Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,044 Posts
Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
You Should Be With an Earth Sign
Your best match is a Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn.
You like your sweetie to pamper, wine, and dine you. You enjoy the finer things.

An earth sign will go all out to woo you - and never complain about doing it.
Your earth sign knows how to make you feel wanted. And you'll never meet anyone so devoted to you.

This test is a lie! Already married the earth sign... Now what? I'm lost forever??? Sheesh!
A different earth sign mayhaps??

Quote:
Apparently so..for same sexes.
That's what you had in mind when you started this, right?
you saw through me. sniff. how did you know??
Aradia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:10 AM   #28
drewid4
Flirting God

drewid4 has disabled reputation

god I love zodiac shit
drewid4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:11 AM   #29
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,727 Times in 6,698 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aradia View Post
A different earth sign mayhaps??

you saw through me. sniff. how did you know??
Well..after sharing crochet needles and exchanging henna recipes..I suppose sex is our next frontier.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:11 AM   #30
Aradia
Court Jester

Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well..after sharing crochet needles and exchanging henna recipes..I suppose sex is our next frontier.
dont forget the candlemaking snookums
Old 07-06-2012, 01:15 AM   #31
Apparition
deus ex machina

Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

Quote:
dont forget the candlemaking snookums
Dont forget to bring some lemonbalm tea to set the mood, darling.
Aradia (07-06-2012)
Old 07-06-2012, 01:15 AM   #32
artemis
irretrievable

artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like

Quote:
You are f***ing telepathic.... I worship you!!! I have henna on from the wedding I was at & I was crochetting just now.... Not lying. This is totally twilight zone!

Old 07-06-2012, 01:18 AM   #33
Apparition
deus ex machina

Quote:
You are f***ing telepathic.... I worship you!!! I have henna on from the wedding I was at & I was crochetting just now.... Not lying. This is totally twilight zone!
Seriously?
You crochet?
Old 07-06-2012, 01:22 AM   #34
artemis
irretrievable

Yes.. Working on several scarves for early winter/Christmas presents. I remember you posted that you did.

Old 07-06-2012, 01:24 AM   #35
Aradia
Court Jester

i did henna on my foot once but I use henna, amla and indigo in my hair. I love that stuf.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Aradia For This Useful Post:
artemis (07-06-2012)
Old 07-06-2012, 01:25 AM   #36
Apparition
deus ex machina

Quote:
Yes.. Working on several scarves for early winter/Christmas presents. I remember you posted that you did.
Wow..in July..im impressed girl. We need to swap some patterns.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:29 AM   #37
artemis
irretrievable

Quote:
i did henna on my foot once but I use henna, amla and indigo in my hair. I love that stuf.....
You are cooler than ever! I need to start using amla in my hair again... Aging causes thinning

Old 07-06-2012, 01:30 AM   #38
Aradia
Court Jester

Quote:
You are cooler than ever! I need to start using amla in my hair again... Aging causes thinning
my hair was so mad at me and then i started all this and heeaaaven!
i kinda documented the whole thing with like pics of the various shades and the methods employed
Old 07-06-2012, 01:31 AM   #39
drewid4
Flirting God

i kind of feel like Im hiding in a stall in a woman's bathroom overhearing the convo at the mirror
Old 07-06-2012, 01:33 AM   #40
Apparition
deus ex machina

Damn you clairol!!!
I feel a bit left out. But hey! I use kohl to line my eyes.
Aradia (07-06-2012), artemis (07-06-2012)
Old 07-06-2012, 01:34 AM   #41
Aradia
Court Jester

Quote:
Damn you clairol!!!
I feel a bit left out. But hey! I use kohl to line my eyes.
omg i need to do that! the other shit bugs my eyes horribly!
The Following User Says Thank You to Aradia For This Useful Post:
artemis (07-06-2012)
Old 07-06-2012, 01:35 AM   #42
artemis
irretrievable

Quote:
my hair was so mad at me and then i started all this and heeaaaven!
i kinda documented the whole thing with like pics of the various shades and the methods employed
I have been slacking off on sending you the belly dancing music. Tonight. And if you could give me any advice to improve my hair I'll be grateful. I don't color it. It's jet black but thin & not growing too long!

And stop talking drewid.. Just get us drinks & wait outside !

The Following User Says Thank You to artemis For This Useful Post:
Aradia (07-06-2012)
Old 07-06-2012, 01:36 AM   #43
Apparition
deus ex machina

Quote:
omg i need to do that! the other shit bugs my eyes horribly!
Uhmm yeah..just googled..

Just some of the ingredients of eyeliner from one well-known brand include: propylene glycol; triethanolamine; oleyl alcohol, magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, butylparaben, mica and titantium dioxide. Propylene glycol, which is used in antifreeze, and all the other chemicals listed are known toxins.

Stick to Kohls..or..charcoal leftover from bbq or somethin.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:38 AM   #44
drewid4
Flirting God

if you eyeline your anus its a good litmus test to determine if you may have a reaction, yes I geyeline on occassion
Old 07-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #45
Aradia
Court Jester

Ok you're in luck if ur hair is already black cuz u cant eff that up. Good news is henna thickens the hair shaft binding with the keratan in the hair. Now usually to get a black they do a two step which you wouldnt have to do neccesarily cuz ur hair is black. They do like a henna coat and then an indigo coat a few days later. Im going to have to send you all the info my brain is like exploding.
but you could so the two step and then it wold be black and thicker....oh man i love this stuff for reals...ok i need to dig for my info brb
Old 07-06-2012, 01:42 AM   #46
Apparition
deus ex machina

Quote:
Ok you're in luck if ur hair is already black cuz u cant eff that up. Good news is henna thickens the hair shaft binding with the keratan in the hair. Now usually to get a black they do a two step which you wouldnt have to do neccesarily cuz ur hair is black. They do like a henna coat and then an indigo coat a few days later. Im going to have to send you all the info my brain is like exploding.
but you could so the two step and then it wold be black and thicker....oh man i love this stuff for reals...ok i need to dig for my info brb
so..how do u get it lighter then? Obviously I have dark brown/black hair.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:44 AM   #47
Aradia
Court Jester

site for the mixes:

http://www.hennaforhair.com/mixes/index.html

every possible color and pics of like before and after

http://www.hennapage.com/ and http://www.hennacaravan.com/
where i get my stuff

just make sure you now what kinda water you have first so u know like about the different minerals that cuold effect it.

http://www.hennaforhair.com/science/index.html
science part for Arte
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aradia For This Useful Post:
Apparition (07-06-2012), artemis (07-06-2012)
Old 07-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #48
Apparition
deus ex machina

Quote:
site for the mixes:

http://www.hennaforhair.com/mixes/index.html

every possible color and pics of like before and after

http://www.hennapage.com/ and http://www.hennacaravan.com/
where i get my stuff

just make sure you now what kinda water you have first so u know like about the different minerals that cuold effect it.

http://www.hennaforhair.com/science/index.html
science part for Arte
That is seriously awesome.
My next dye will be hennaed. God knows it feels like straw right now.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #49
Aradia
Court Jester

Quote:
so..how do u get it lighter then? Obviously I have dark brown/black hair.
its hard to lighten with it, but you could shift it more reddish tones or orange in the light
Old 07-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #50
artemis
irretrievable

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewid4 View Post
if you eyeline your anus its a good litmus test to determine if you may have a reaction, yes I geyeline on occassion
Find your gentlemanly way to the anal bleaching thread !

Tags
arty does detox , arty doesn't share , compatible , sign , zodiac