Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:29 PM   #1
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like
Thumbs up Does being here make me a pervert???

Lately, I seem to be getting some newbies and a few other members asking me if being here at M&F or if they are having sexual desires outside of their marriage if that makes them a pervert....

IMOHO, no you're not a pervert for being here or for having sexual desires for someone other then your spouse. We're all human here and we all have needs and desires..and if they are not being met we look for someone or something that can fill the void...

I think you do have to be honest with yourself and what you want. You need to think clearly about the consequences of what your actions can do and the problems you can find yourself in if you're not honest with yourself.

Always treat others with respect just as you would if you met them at a bar or a restaurant or anywhere else...I wouldn't just go up to someone that you don't know and say something like...."nice tits, lets fuck!"....that just might earn you a slap in the face

Welcome to all newbies....look around the threads and get to know us...I'm sure you'll fit right in....
Old 12-08-2008, 10:32 PM   #2
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

Yep, You heard it here..... YOU ARE A PERV....
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FeIsTy FaV For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-08-2008)
Old 12-08-2008, 10:32 PM   #3
jasonmnusa
Flirting Guest
Flirting Is My Life :)

jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute

Well Annie..

if you are aware of your needs and desires, and are looking for a fun safe outlet for those.. that is natural. Understanding that everyone here is a human being with emotions, and all coming from a different background, coming at things from a different point of view, and for different reasons.. I think that is way normal. and healthy. I have been here almost 4 years.. and just realizing this.. I am a slow learner.

If you are here just to cyber with the first piece of meat that comes by.. well.. yeah sorry in my book that makes u a perv.

that is just my .02 though
jasonmnusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jasonmnusa For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-08-2008, 10:35 PM   #4
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmnusa View Post
Well Annie..

if you are aware of your needs and desires, and are looking for a fun safe outlet for those.. that is natural. Understanding that everyone here is a human being with emotions, and all coming from a different background, coming at things from a different point of view, and for different reasons.. I think that is way normal. and healthy. I have been here almost 4 years.. and just realizing this.. I am a slow learner.

If you are here just to cyber with the first piece of meat that comes by.. well.. yeah sorry in my book that makes u a perv.

that is just my .02 though
Dude! Not me! The newbies! The newbies....I already know what I am...and I'm a closet pervert...
pagirl (12-09-2008)
Old 12-08-2008, 10:40 PM   #5
Agent
I have to leave goodbye.
I'm A Flirt

Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, and we are all in the same boat. lol
Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Agent For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 05:59 AM   #6
SirFox
Flirting God

Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation
Talking

A pervert? Holy Mackerel...

Webster describes the word, pervert as follows:

1 a: to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right : corrupt b: to cause to turn aside or away from what is generally done or accepted : misdirect2 a: to divert to a wrong end or purpose : misuse b: to twist the meaning or sense of : misinterpret

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pervert

The Urban dictionnary defines the word as follows:

An immature loser who can take any sentence and somehow make it about sex.

What we all are, but are too afraid to admit.

1. someone who thinks or acts like you wish you had the balls too
2. A person whos sexual ideas kicks your little morals in the teeth

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pervert

My question to you is simple:

Because you are not getting enough sex, or any at all, you have little morals? Because you are interested in the opposite sex, you are afraid to admit that making love is a perversion?

Okay, this is SICK... in my book.

SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirFox For This Useful Post:
pagirl (12-09-2008), WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 07:44 AM   #7
airborne soldier
Master of War

airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like

I am a PERVERT, just not the kind that should be in jail! Just because I come to this site does not make me a bad person.
airborne soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to airborne soldier For This Useful Post:
pagirl (12-09-2008), WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 07:51 AM   #8
SirFox
Flirting God

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne soldier View Post
I am a PERVERT, just not the kind that should be in jail! Just because I come to this site does not make me a bad person.

You have been on the site since September, and I have been here since October 2005. Does that make me a confirmed pervert?

Old 12-09-2008, 07:54 AM   #9
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFox View Post
You have been on the site since September, and I have been here since October 2005. Does that make me a confirmed pervert?
No that makes you a person that likes chatting with your friends here...not a pervert. I enjoy seeing you here and wish you are always around.
I can't just get on a jet plane and go see you, this is the best of both worlds.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:57 AM   #10
SirFox
Flirting God

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateNaneki View Post
No that makes you a person that likes chatting with your friends here...not a pervert. I enjoy seeing you here and wish you are always around.
I can't just get on a jet plane and go see you, this is the best of both worlds.
Thank you for that compliment NANEKI. I am blushing...with pleasure..

Old 12-09-2008, 08:23 AM   #11
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,913 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Too Passionate, To hot, To sexy,,,,,but never perverted!!! Perverted and Nawty just don't go together!
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 08:28 AM   #12
SirFox
Flirting God

Something about the word "pervert" that makes my skin crawl. If the word perverted means a perversion of various church morals, then I am a pervert of those Churches whoever they are. They do not have a hold on my personal beliefs or views.

The Following User Says Thank You to SirFox For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 08:59 AM   #13
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

It doesn't make you a pervert at all...a little deviant maybe, but not a pervert...unless you hang out at middle schools offering little boys "candy" in the back of your van. Now that would make you a pervert.
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jmsmith12345 For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 09:04 AM   #14
was4fun2003
Seen my Cup?

was4fun2003 has a reputation beyond repute was4fun2003 has a reputation beyond repute was4fun2003 has a reputation beyond repute was4fun2003 has a reputation beyond repute was4fun2003 has a reputation beyond repute was4fun2003 has a reputation beyond repute was4fun2003 has a reputation beyond repute was4fun2003 has a reputation beyond repute was4fun2003 has a reputation beyond repute was4fun2003 has a reputation beyond repute was4fun2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we are all perverts in the eyes of those who are just a touch more conservative then we are when it comes to chatting/flirting/and whatnot. First time I ever used the word, whatnot, hope I spelled it correctly, must have since spell checker did not flag it.

On the other side, we are all Prudes in the eyes of those who are a touch more liberal than us.

So depending on who you are speaking with, you are either a pervert, a prude or just right in their eyes.

Finally, don't forget that the newbies who may have expressed this feeling, are also on the site, so if they have this feeling themselves, they need to look inside themselves and find out their true feelings.
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 09:07 AM   #15
SirFox
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by was4fun2003 View Post
Well, we are all perverts in the eyes of those who are just a touch more conservative then we are when it comes to chatting/flirting/and whatnot. First time I ever used the word, whatnot, hope I spelled it correctly, must have since spell checker did not flag it.

On the other side, we are all Prudes in the eyes of those who are a touch more liberal than us.

So depending on who you are speaking with, you are either a pervert, a prude or just right in their eyes.

Finally, don't forget that the newbies who may have expressed this feeling, are also on the site, so if they have this feeling themselves, they need to look inside themselves and find out their true feelings.
So now I have to figure whether I am a conservative pervert or a liberal prude?

Still looking to find my way in this maze...

The Following User Says Thank You to SirFox For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 09:15 AM   #16
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Well I SHOWED my Pervert Card when I joined. If it's not good here where the hell else can I use it?
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 09:30 AM   #17
cherri
Openly Defiant

cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like

Shhhhh! I am whispering because I don't want no one else to know I am a pervert! God, I just realized that I am a voyer too! I'm a pervert because I do like sex. Everything about it is appealig to me. There is so much I want to do, and I am so tired of begging for it. I am tired of always initiating it. I just realized that I am a voyer now too! I have been obsessed and fascinated by two pic/videos on my phone of this sexy, hunk of heaven masterbating. Who would of known that seeing this man, who is breathtaking, do that, would rev me up. He knew, that's why he did it. I'm a perv because I won't take it off my phone. I won't give it up, even if I get caught with it on my phone. Oh God, I got it bad! It's all is his fault. He knew I would like it. Yep, that's what I'm stickin too, his fault. LOL, good thing he knows better!

Last edited by cherri; 12-09-2008 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Not enough coffee!
cherri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cherri For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #18
surfnchat
Daily Quiz Dominator

Thanked 1,228 Times in 873 Posts
surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like

If perversion were a crime, then lock me up and throw away the key... Then spank me and call me Edna.
surfnchat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to surfnchat For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 09:44 AM   #19
pagirl
Missing Him

pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like

I don't really care what people think of me anymore... I used to care (WAY too much) but not so much anymore. I love it here, I love the people, I love talking directly about sex and I love the little innuendo's... so if those things make me a perv well then I am proud to be one!!!

pagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pagirl For This Useful Post:
airborne soldier (12-09-2008), WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 09:48 AM   #20
SirFox
Flirting God

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagirl View Post
I don't really care what people think of me anymore... I used to care (WAY too much) but not so much anymore. I love it here, I love the people, I love talking directly about sex and I love the little innuendo's... so if those things make me a perv well then I am proud to be one!!!
You know what one pervert says to another, right? Let's do it together!

Old 12-09-2008, 09:51 AM   #21
pagirl
Missing Him

pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like

Quote:
You know what one pervert says to another, right? Let's do it together!
Well Foxy, I cant think of a better perv to do it with

Old 12-09-2008, 10:11 AM   #22
airborne soldier
Master of War

airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like

Quote:

Well I will confirm you as a pervert if you will confirm me as one... lmao
Old 12-09-2008, 10:16 AM   #23
SirFox
Flirting God

Talking

Quote:
Well I will confirm you as a pervert if you will confirm me as one... lmao

Heck no..I just think that you need to get laid really well...and so do I....

Old 12-09-2008, 10:16 AM   #24
airborne soldier
Master of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagirl View Post

Are you sure you don't want to know what I think of you, you just might like it!
Old 12-09-2008, 10:18 AM   #25
pagirl
Missing Him

Quote:
Are you sure you don't want to know what I think of you, you just might like it!

Promises promises