Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:58 PM   #76
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

I don't get jealous where hubby is concerned anymore....which is why I know it's over....because I am possessive by nature

cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 05:01 PM   #77
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
Oh Penny! You can count on us.... like MCat said... we promise to be nice... very nice... let Heaterman come out and play!!!

... you can't keep him in that cage forever, ya know!!!
Wouldn't it be fun to play with Heaterman for a few days. Gosh...if she ever does let him come out make sure you email and let me know...I don't want to miss it....
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 05:03 PM   #78
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
Wouldn't it be fun to play with Heaterman for a few days. Gosh...if she ever does let him come out make sure you email and let me know...I don't want to miss it....
Well, he can play with me...I'm safe...
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 05:09 PM   #79
My_Secrets_Kept
shhhh... it's a Secret..

My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like

Not concerned about hub finding me here for two reasons - he doesn't know how to use the pc without help & as far as I'm concerned our marriage is finito. Now with that being said he would surely be hurt to see some of what I've said here & I don't want him to hurt any more than he already is. There's a better chance of other people in my life finding me here. But I know the risks of being here and I'm taking them with my eyes wide open.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #80
curious me
I Like Flirting

curious me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What, me worry?

Yes, i have a bit of a concern about my wife finding me here but i guess that if she ever did it would only be an eye opener for her( hopefully)
curious me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:03 PM   #81
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Its your funneral

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious me
Yes, i have a bit of a concern about my wife finding me here but i guess that if she ever did it would only be an eye opener for her( hopefully)
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:01 AM   #82
jlee1984
I Like Flirting

jlee1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

my wife doesn't know much about computers so i don't think she would find out plus i told her i was going to mess around on the net
jlee1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:33 PM   #83
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoss
the kicker is u can download this software for free off the net ....
Where do you find it? I've looked, but never found anything that was truly *free*.

I do worry about my privacy here. I wish I knew a way to completely block all access to anything I've typed or emailed. Unfortunately, I myself have been able to find chat logs, websites, cookies, pictures and even emails! The emails really freaked me out. Did you know that you can find emails??!!! Obviously, I'm still freaked out.

I stopped coming here, stopped emailing, stopped everything for a period of time, figuring if he found something he would see that it was a long time ago, things are better, maybe he wouldn't be so pissed. I told him about this site....he didn't flinch. Didn't even respond. Probably wasn't listening. All I really wanted was a reaction at that point. Something that showed he cared, he was worried, that it wasn't okay with him, that it wasn't okay to fall for someone else, that it mattered. Nada...zip...zero.

The only good thing is when we switch computers I usually manage to freak him out about identity theft and how our personal information is stored on the computer, etc., and that usually makes him smash the modem.

SO, onto WHERE do I find this free software? Why? Because I care, because I worry, because it's not okay with me, because it's not okay to fall for someone else and that it matters.

And no, I don't completely trust him because...(drum roll please)...I don't trust myself. Imagine that.
this-is-crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:37 PM   #84
Penny
Proprietor

wow
Old 10-23-2007, 01:47 PM   #85
BigMike303
Passion anyone?

BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a new guy here but have been on many similiar sites and although I am aware of all that I would like to say that I am impressed at the post as it is really responsible and shows that you genuinely care about others beyond the site. That alone makes me happy I found this place and hope to chat with alot of you in the near future!
BigMike303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:07 PM   #86
p.a
Flirting God

p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking of sending the wife an invite, maybe this is what she needs. Or maybe it is what I need.
p.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:09 PM   #87
BigMike303
Passion anyone?

BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute BigMike303 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteraskme
I'm thinking of sending the wife an invite, maybe this is what she needs. Or maybe it is what I need.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:00 PM   #88
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
wow
Yeah..."Wow" is right.

There was the sigh of relief after unloading that, then the disbelief of unloading that...and then the,"OPPS" from unloading that!
this-is-crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 12:25 PM   #89
Bear
Pour Some Sugar On Me.

Bear has a reputation beyond repute Bear has a reputation beyond repute Bear has a reputation beyond repute Bear has a reputation beyond repute Bear has a reputation beyond repute Bear has a reputation beyond repute Bear has a reputation beyond repute Bear has a reputation beyond repute Bear has a reputation beyond repute Bear has a reputation beyond repute Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Use Passwords.
Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:19 PM   #90
kbee1981
I Like Flirting

kbee1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have to worry about anyone finding out I come here. My husband is too busy to go to chat rooms, and none of the rest of my family would even think of coming in here, so I figure I'm safe.
kbee1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:12 AM   #91
BigMike303
Passion anyone?

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbee1981
I don't have to worry about anyone finding out I come here. My husband is too busy to go to chat rooms, and none of the rest of my family would even think of coming in here, so I figure I'm safe.
Glad I found this place and the people I have chatted with here
Old 11-03-2007, 09:24 AM   #92
northernvam
Flirting God

northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteraskme
Oh and by the way, we all have seperate computers. I use my screen saver which is password protected to keep unwanted eyes off my puter. Thats mostly to keep my daughter from using my system for her own fun and games.
Now this is my image of a 21st century family. Rather than everyone huddled around the fireplace (19th century) or the radio or television (20th century), now we are sitting in our living rooms, bedrooms, etc. each with our own computer (I perfer laptops myself, because they're mobile), and interacting with people miles away, while ignoring the people just a few feet away from you.

Human nature is fascinating isn't it?
northernvam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:24 AM   #93
suger&spice
I Like Flirting

suger&spice is an unknown quantity at this point

well im open with my husband,i think thats the way to go when you married !he like it when i spice things up,lol
suger&spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:17 PM   #94
BigMike303
Passion anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suger&spice
well im open with my husband,i think thats the way to go when you married !he like it when i spice things up,lol
Wish I had married a woman like you then! Oh well,maybe the next woman will be like that! Never getting married again though regardless...lol
Old 11-08-2007, 03:46 PM   #95
Bama River Man
Smiling In Tuscaloosa

Bama River Man has a reputation beyond repute Bama River Man has a reputation beyond repute Bama River Man has a reputation beyond repute Bama River Man has a reputation beyond repute Bama River Man has a reputation beyond repute Bama River Man has a reputation beyond repute Bama River Man has a reputation beyond repute Bama River Man has a reputation beyond repute Bama River Man has a reputation beyond repute Bama River Man has a reputation beyond repute Bama River Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks for the Think, Think, Think!

Hi All,

I appreciate your candor and will heed your advice. I guess it is not true that whoever is on here is here for the same reasons.

Keep smiling!
Bama River Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:10 PM   #96
Papa Chubby
Pro nonnullus somnium.

Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, my wife found me here...

...I showed her the first day, and I hope that she might join up!
Papa Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:22 PM   #97
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

At least he can find me! He likes it when I'm here, because then he can have the tv remote.... it's a win-win situation!
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:51 PM   #98
Papa Chubby
Pro nonnullus somnium.

Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
At least he can find me! He likes it when I'm here, because then he can have the tv remote.... it's a win-win situation!
Yes, as a man I can say that it is!

But then he would miss this ->
Papa Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 05:26 PM   #99
something_more
Super Flirt

something_more has a reputation beyond repute something_more has a reputation beyond repute something_more has a reputation beyond repute something_more has a reputation beyond repute something_more has a reputation beyond repute something_more has a reputation beyond repute something_more has a reputation beyond repute something_more has a reputation beyond repute something_more has a reputation beyond repute something_more has a reputation beyond repute something_more has a reputation beyond repute

that is really good to think about. I dont want my marriage to end im just looking for...i dont know something more i guess
something_more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:32 PM   #100
Penny
Proprietor

I hope u find it, Maybe u should invite her here