Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 02-12-2014, 01:18 PM   #26
mschevious1
Perfectly Imperfect

Thanked 5,146 Times in 3,636 Posts
mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like

I am oblivious, I have no idea....just wanted to see what the thread was about.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:24 PM   #27
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 10,009 Times in 5,802 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I had a "crush" on Shaun Cassidy when I was a kid. I went to his concert and he sang all my favorite songs while smiling at me so I knew he had a crush on me too! The damn friend I went to the concert with thought he was smiling at her!

On a serious note you're an adult and this woman is married to your friend. I would say 95% chance she is just being nice and the other 5% she's trying to get her husband to notice other men find her attractive!
WTF Sunny? Shawn had a crush on me. Not only did he smile at me during the concert, some of the brow sweat he wiped landed on me. I still have that shirt.

As far as what this thread is about, I know we say it in jest, but I laugh when I think of adults "crushing" on each other.
SunnyD (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 01:26 PM   #28
Enigma77
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,985 Posts
Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like

I think she's just being friendly..
Enigma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:18 PM   #29
HeavenlyFreak
Sui Generis

Location: Cloud 9- “Don’t take life too seriously, you will never get out alive.”
Thanked 3,581 Times in 2,897 Posts
HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like

Only in your mind ... Lol
Old 02-12-2014, 05:18 PM   #30
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 14,177 Times in 8,732 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

OMG.. I can't believe you are telling everyone that when you know it was the drool from your retainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgrl View Post
WTF Sunny? Shawn had a crush on me. Not only did he smile at me during the concert, some of the brow sweat he wiped landed on me. I still have that shirt.

As far as what this thread is about, I know we say it in jest, but I laugh when I think of adults "crushing" on each other.
gdgrl (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 05:22 PM   #31
Sweet-Tee
Live, Laugh, & Love

Thanked 3,253 Times in 2,707 Posts
Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschevious1 View Post
I am oblivious, I have no idea....just wanted to see what the thread was about.
Me too
Sweet-Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #32
SoCal guy
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 2,859 Times in 2,555 Posts
SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like

Quote:
I had a "crush" on Shaun Cassidy when I was a kid. I went to his concert and he sang all my favorite songs while smiling at me so I knew he had a crush on me too! The damn friend I went to the concert with thought he was smiling at her!

On a serious note you're an adult and this woman is married to your friend. I would say 95% chance she is just being nice and the other 5% she's trying to get her husband to notice other men find her attractive!
If it was the guy doing the flirting it would be the other way around... 95% he wants to fck you, the other 5%, well he wants to fck you again.
SoCal guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoCal guy For This Useful Post:
SunnyD (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 07:18 PM   #33
gdgrl
Follow me

gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Quote:
OMG.. I can't believe you are telling everyone that when you know it was the drool from your retainer
You're not my BFF anymore!
Old 02-12-2014, 07:46 PM   #34
Hubby445
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get me wrong I'm not tying to get into her pants I just don't want to end up avoiding her and she is just being nice to me.
Hubby445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #35
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,350 Times in 12,424 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I crush many... I mean.. there is no one crushing on me.. but I sure am crushing on a few... hubba hubba.. hahaha..

if I crush on them.. I tell them. I'm not freaking shy..
Old 02-12-2014, 08:30 PM   #36
the puck stops here
Hockey Goon

Thanked 1,513 Times in 1,264 Posts
the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like

Grab her hair pull her close to you and start making out. I guarantee you'll find out for sure.
the puck stops here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #37
gdgrl
Follow me

Quote:
Originally Posted by the puck stops here View Post
Grab her hair pull her close to you and start making out. I guarantee you'll find out for sure.
Hair grabbing is definitely a plus.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:39 PM   #38
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgrl View Post
You're not my BFF anymore!
I'm changing my google phone number, but I might still pull your hair
gdgrl (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 08:40 PM   #39
gdgrl
Follow me

Quote:
I'm changing my google phone number, but I might still pull your hair
Will you put bubble gum in it too, just like old times?
Old 02-12-2014, 08:45 PM   #40
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubby445 View Post
Don't get me wrong I'm not tying to get into her pants I just don't want to end up avoiding her and she is just being nice to me.
Just go with the assumption she's just being nice. If you go out of your way to avoid her you may actually make your friend curious as to why and I would say while it might cause them and argument you will still lose a friend.
Hubby445 (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 09:16 PM   #41
La Croix
Loa...

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,401 Posts
La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like

Last time someone had a crush on me, she ended up stealing my identity (true story) in angry revenge for failure to reciprocate said crush on my part. So in my case, I usually only know after the fact.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:22 PM   #42
oldandnaked
Flirting God

Thanked 7,444 Times in 4,899 Posts
oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like

I like to pretend everyone is having a crush on me and out of fairness, I relegate them all to friend status.

It does wonders for my self esteem but very little for my love life.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:56 PM   #43
Sweet-Tee
Live, Laugh, & Love

Thanked 3,253 Times in 2,707 Posts
Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like

Pretty safe bet its no....
Sweet-Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:31 AM   #44
Sassybirdie
So close yet so far

Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like

Looks like the boys are crushing on each other in here.....bye Ironclad gonna miss your raunchy AV's and comments. Always good for a laugh.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:32 AM   #45
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,729 Times in 6,700 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

You know, if I aint got a clue about my own life, I sure dunno bout yours for sure.
Just sayin.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:35 AM   #46
legman52
Flirting God

legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute

be careful it is your friends wife
Old 06-11-2019, 09:21 PM   #47
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

It’s a simple but safe assumption that the there is no crush. If I looked like a male model and was very outgoing then it might be different.
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote