Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2014, 01:18 PM   #26
mschevious1
Perfectly Imperfect
 
mschevious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: far, far away
Age: 58
Posts: 12,354
Thanks: 5,858
Thanked 5,146 Times in 3,636 Posts
Blog Entries: 8
mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like mschevious1 Is God Like
Default

I am oblivious, I have no idea....just wanted to see what the thread was about.
__________________
I have a thing for really great conversation. I appreciate a good mind f*ck every now and then.
mschevious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 01:24 PM   #27
gdgrl
Follow me
 
gdgrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cali
Age: 51
Posts: 18,725
Thanks: 8,995
Thanked 10,009 Times in 5,802 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I had a "crush" on Shaun Cassidy when I was a kid. I went to his concert and he sang all my favorite songs while smiling at me so I knew he had a crush on me too! The damn friend I went to the concert with thought he was smiling at her!

On a serious note you're an adult and this woman is married to your friend. I would say 95% chance she is just being nice and the other 5% she's trying to get her husband to notice other men find her attractive!
WTF Sunny? Shawn had a crush on me. Not only did he smile at me during the concert, some of the brow sweat he wiped landed on me. I still have that shirt.

As far as what this thread is about, I know we say it in jest, but I laugh when I think of adults "crushing" on each other.
__________________
Multilingual: English, profanity, sarcasm and real shit! ~unknown
gdgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gdgrl For This Useful Post:
SunnyD (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 01:26 PM   #28
Enigma77
Flirting God
I Love It Here
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 42
Posts: 16,482
Thanks: 4,116
Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,985 Posts
Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like
Default

I think she's just being friendly..
Enigma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:18 PM   #29
HeavenlyFreak
Sui Generis
 
HeavenlyFreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Cloud 9- “Don’t take life too seriously, you will never get out alive.”
Age: 51
Posts: 9,267
Thanks: 5,219
Thanked 3,581 Times in 2,897 Posts
HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like
Default

Only in your mind ... Lol
__________________
Strangeness and Charm
HeavenlyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:18 PM   #30
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess
 
SunnyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Forever Ever After
Age: 53
Posts: 27,630
Thanks: 10,462
Thanked 14,177 Times in 8,732 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like
Default

OMG.. I can't believe you are telling everyone that when you know it was the drool from your retainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgrl View Post
WTF Sunny? Shawn had a crush on me. Not only did he smile at me during the concert, some of the brow sweat he wiped landed on me. I still have that shirt.

As far as what this thread is about, I know we say it in jest, but I laugh when I think of adults "crushing" on each other.
__________________
“Beauty isn't about having a pretty face it's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.”
SunnyD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyD For This Useful Post:
gdgrl (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 05:22 PM   #31
Sweet-Tee
Live, Laugh, & Love
 
Sweet-Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 51
Posts: 15,687
Thanks: 1,603
Thanked 3,253 Times in 2,707 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschevious1 View Post
I am oblivious, I have no idea....just wanted to see what the thread was about.
Me too
Sweet-Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #32
SoCal guy
Flirting God
I Love It Here
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 63
Posts: 12,463
Thanks: 3,705
Thanked 2,859 Times in 2,555 Posts
SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I had a "crush" on Shaun Cassidy when I was a kid. I went to his concert and he sang all my favorite songs while smiling at me so I knew he had a crush on me too! The damn friend I went to the concert with thought he was smiling at her!

On a serious note you're an adult and this woman is married to your friend. I would say 95% chance she is just being nice and the other 5% she's trying to get her husband to notice other men find her attractive!
If it was the guy doing the flirting it would be the other way around... 95% he wants to fck you, the other 5%, well he wants to fck you again.
SoCal guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoCal guy For This Useful Post:
SunnyD (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 07:18 PM   #33
gdgrl
Follow me
 
gdgrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cali
Age: 51
Posts: 18,725
Thanks: 8,995
Thanked 10,009 Times in 5,802 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
OMG.. I can't believe you are telling everyone that when you know it was the drool from your retainer
You're not my BFF anymore!
__________________
Multilingual: English, profanity, sarcasm and real shit! ~unknown
gdgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:46 PM   #34
Hubby445
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt
 
Hubby445's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Alberta
Age: 43
Posts: 721
Thanks: 15
Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute Hubby445 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Don't get me wrong I'm not tying to get into her pants I just don't want to end up avoiding her and she is just being nice to me.
Hubby445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #35
scoobertina
scoobalicious
 
scoobertina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 54
Posts: 78,057
Thanks: 21,286
Thanked 18,350 Times in 12,424 Posts
Blog Entries: 87
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like
Default

I crush many... I mean.. there is no one crushing on me.. but I sure am crushing on a few... hubba hubba.. hahaha..

if I crush on them.. I tell them. I'm not freaking shy..
__________________
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:30 PM   #36
the puck stops here
Hockey Goon
 
the puck stops here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 51
Posts: 5,970
Thanks: 524
Thanked 1,513 Times in 1,264 Posts
the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like the puck stops here Is God Like
Default

Grab her hair pull her close to you and start making out. I guarantee you'll find out for sure.
the puck stops here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #37
gdgrl
Follow me
 
gdgrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cali
Age: 51
Posts: 18,725
Thanks: 8,995
Thanked 10,009 Times in 5,802 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the puck stops here View Post
Grab her hair pull her close to you and start making out. I guarantee you'll find out for sure.
Hair grabbing is definitely a plus.
__________________
Multilingual: English, profanity, sarcasm and real shit! ~unknown
gdgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:39 PM   #38
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess
 
SunnyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Forever Ever After
Age: 53
Posts: 27,630
Thanks: 10,462
Thanked 14,177 Times in 8,732 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgrl View Post
You're not my BFF anymore!
I'm changing my google phone number, but I might still pull your hair
__________________
“Beauty isn't about having a pretty face it's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.”
SunnyD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyD For This Useful Post:
gdgrl (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 08:40 PM   #39
gdgrl
Follow me
 
gdgrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cali
Age: 51
Posts: 18,725
Thanks: 8,995
Thanked 10,009 Times in 5,802 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I'm changing my google phone number, but I might still pull your hair
Will you put bubble gum in it too, just like old times?
__________________
Multilingual: English, profanity, sarcasm and real shit! ~unknown
gdgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:45 PM   #40
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess
 
SunnyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Forever Ever After
Age: 53
Posts: 27,630
Thanks: 10,462
Thanked 14,177 Times in 8,732 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubby445 View Post
Don't get me wrong I'm not tying to get into her pants I just don't want to end up avoiding her and she is just being nice to me.
Just go with the assumption she's just being nice. If you go out of your way to avoid her you may actually make your friend curious as to why and I would say while it might cause them and argument you will still lose a friend.
__________________
“Beauty isn't about having a pretty face it's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.”
SunnyD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyD For This Useful Post:
Hubby445 (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 09:16 PM   #41
La Croix
Loa...
 
La Croix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Way Down Yonder
Age: 46
Posts: 5,484
Thanks: 708
Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,401 Posts
La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like
Default

Last time someone had a crush on me, she ended up stealing my identity (true story) in angry revenge for failure to reciprocate said crush on my part. So in my case, I usually only know after the fact.
__________________
Voodoo Unto Others...
La Croix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:22 PM   #42
oldandnaked
Flirting God
 
oldandnaked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern California
Age: 72
Posts: 14,580
Thanks: 2,268
Thanked 7,444 Times in 4,899 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like
Default

I like to pretend everyone is having a crush on me and out of fairness, I relegate them all to friend status.

It does wonders for my self esteem but very little for my love life.
__________________
Tall, Dark and Average
oldandnaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:56 PM   #43
Sweet-Tee
Live, Laugh, & Love
 
Sweet-Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 51
Posts: 15,687
Thanks: 1,603
Thanked 3,253 Times in 2,707 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like
Default

Pretty safe bet its no....
Sweet-Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:31 AM   #44
Sassybirdie
So close yet so far
 
Sassybirdie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Tropics
Age: 55
Posts: 1,728
Thanks: 171
Thanked 276 Times in 239 Posts
Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like Sassybirdie Is God Like
Default

Looks like the boys are crushing on each other in here.....bye Ironclad gonna miss your raunchy AV's and comments. Always good for a laugh.
__________________
Live to laugh and laugh to live
Sassybirdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:32 AM   #45
Apparition
deus ex machina
 
Apparition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: InsideYoBrane
Age: 44
Posts: 31,635
Thanks: 5,319
Thanked 8,729 Times in 6,700 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like
Default

You know, if I aint got a clue about my own life, I sure dunno bout yours for sure.
Just sayin.
__________________
Zero Sum
Apparition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:35 AM   #46
legman52
Flirting God
 
legman52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Windsor, Ont, Canada
Age: 67
Posts: 842
Thanks: 9
Thanked 48 Times in 46 Posts
legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute legman52 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

be careful it is your friends wife
__________________
Live for today, tomorrow may not happen!
legman52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:21 PM   #47
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist
 
hikergeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: On the Island of Misfit Toys
Age: 62
Posts: 4,782
Thanks: 1,703
Thanked 864 Times in 740 Posts
Blog Entries: 35
hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like
Default

It’s a simple but safe assumption that the there is no crush. If I looked like a male model and was very outgoing then it might be different.
__________________
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.