Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 10-15-2008, 03:39 PM   #76
navigater
Flirting God

navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like

It amazes me how something so little can get blown way out of the water...
navigater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to navigater For This Useful Post:
flagovertx (10-15-2008), Sensual Woman (10-15-2008)
Old 10-15-2008, 03:42 PM   #77
mer
Flirting Goddess

mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith12345 View Post
want me to wash it first?
well of course!!! nothings worse than a dirty vagina!!
mer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:53 PM   #78
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by meredith5781 View Post
well of course!!! nothings worse than a dirty vagina!!
why does "a dirty vagina" sound like something you order at a bar?

"excuse me, bartender...can I get a two dirty vaginas...one for me, and one for the lady at the end of the bar?"
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #79
mer
Flirting Goddess

mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like

Quote:

"excuse me, bartender...can I get a two dirty vaginas...one for me, and one for the lady at the end of the bar?"
nice!! i don't what would turn me on more...the fact that there was a drink named "dirty vagina" or that someone was actually ordering one for me!!
Old 10-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #80
navigater
Flirting God

navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like navigater Is God Like

Quote:

That sounds like a drink you would get off the dollar menue...
Old 10-15-2008, 03:58 PM   #81
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

Quote:
nice!! i don't what would turn me on more...the fact that there was a drink named "dirty vagina" or that someone was actually ordering one for me!!
sounds like we need a recipe for a new drink? what exactly would you put in a dirty vagina (yes, I know that is a loaded question)?
Old 10-15-2008, 04:01 PM   #82
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

It amazes me that there is actually a drink named a "dirty pussy." I prefer "dirty vagina" however, it has a bit more "je ne sais quoi"

http://www.drinknation.com/drink/Dirty-Pussy
Old 10-15-2008, 04:02 PM   #83
navigater
Flirting God

Quote:
sounds like we need a recipe for a new drink? what exactly would you put in a dirty vagina (yes, I know that is a loaded question)?
Tomatoe juice,grapefruit juice,cranberry juice..( wow sounds like a v-8) and a shot of tequilla...
Old 10-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #84
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

Quote:
As long as it doesn't have Clamato I'm in!
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrHyde For This Useful Post:
mer (10-15-2008)
Old 10-15-2008, 06:39 PM   #85
Sensual Woman
Dog Lover

Thanked 5,336 Times in 3,711 Posts
Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHyde View Post
Please don't get it twisted...not saying that having common decency for each other is a bad thing. I'm a fan of the Golden Rule like the next guy. We do, however, set ourselves up when we start believing that there are these SHOULDS in the world. Yeah everybody SHOULD be nice to each other. Yeah we SHOULD all get along. Thing is we don't...and that's reality. People are gonna takes shots at each other...we have no control over that. We only can control our behavior and our reaction to the bullshit. Look SW I know you know this all as a former therapist...we can't go around policing everybody...if you're a mean and nasty person you will receive natural consequences....like nobody wanting to associate with you. All that said..I love your compassion and desire for everybody to be treated with respect...it is a great trait and makes you a real special person.
I am not getting it twisted in the least. The fact is, forums are not set up to be open season to take pot shots at people....and I take it personally when people are victims of verbal abuse.as a former therapist. There is no reason for it on a site like this. Words are hurtful, and people on this site are intelligent enough to understand that. Certain people don't seem to care about that, apparently. As a therapist, I would think that you would understand how the recipient of such comments would feel.
flagovertx (10-15-2008)
Old 10-15-2008, 06:46 PM   #86
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

I am amazed that the dispute in here has not found its natural ending. We are all adults, time to move forward.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmsmith12345 For This Useful Post:
flagovertx (10-16-2008), Sensual Woman (10-15-2008)
Old 10-15-2008, 07:56 PM   #87
pagirl
Missing Him

pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like

I am amazed at how dumb kids think adults are!!!

pagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:58 PM   #88
mer
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Woman View Post
I am not getting it twisted in the least. The fact is, forums are not set up to be open season to take pot shots at people....and I take it personally when people are victims of verbal abuse.as a former therapist. There is no reason for it on a site like this. Words are hurtful, and people on this site are intelligent enough to understand that. Certain people don't seem to care about that, apparently. As a therapist, I would think that you would understand how the recipient of such comments would feel.

do you just like to hear urself talk or what...its over!!!! noone is taking "pot shots" at anyone...and since ur not the one these "pot shots" are being directed twards DROP IT.....
Old 10-15-2008, 08:05 PM   #89
MrHyde
I Love It Here

MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Woman View Post

I think we are cross talking here. Let me see if I am hearing you. You are saying that it is cruel to intentionally hurt others with words. That words can have a devastating effect on others. It is wrong to hurt others. I agree with all you are saying.

I guess my point is that we live in a world where things happen. It has been very rare that I've seen anybody take an unprovoked shot at another person. What I have seen, mostly, is people being hurt by each other, assuming things, and retaliating directly or passive aggressively. Who are we to go in there and sort al these things out. We are not talking about kids here....these are grown adults. I would rather encourage people to boost their self esteem and ignore those that try to bring them down. Most of the time if you ignore someone they will leave you alone...it's when you take shots back and then act like a victim that it continues.

As a therapist I do see how words can hurt. I also am pleased to say I have helped people develop a healthy self worth and look at such attacks as cries for help from people that do not love themselves and instead try to bring others down to their level.

Thanks for having this discussion with me SW. It is refreshing to disagree and have an adult conversation about it. Tolerance is another one of your more attrative traits.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrHyde For This Useful Post:
mer (10-15-2008)
Old 10-15-2008, 08:06 PM   #90
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Quote:
I am amazed that the dispute in here has not found its natural ending. We are all adults, time to move forward.
Well sometimes adults need to process these issues. I think we should all sit down and enjoy a couple of Dirty Vaginas...I'm buying.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:07 PM   #91
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagirl View Post
I am amazed at how dumb kids think adults are!!!
I take it someone is on timeout.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #92
mer
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Well sometimes adults need to process these issues. I think we should all sit down and enjoy a couple of Dirty Vaginas...I'm buying.
woo hoo if ur buying..i'm so there!! nothing like a stiff dirty vagina
Old 10-15-2008, 08:16 PM   #93
pagirl
Missing Him

pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like

Quote:
I take it someone is on timeout.
That's an understatement... but I really can't blame them... they were smarter than their parents and are quite shocked that my husband and I can figure out most of their lies!!! Hopefully one day they will figure it out and start doing right...

pagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:16 PM   #94
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Quote:
woo hoo if ur buying..i'm so there!! nothing like a stiff dirty vagina
Heck yeah...it's on me. Have on of your own...I don't share my vagina with others.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:18 PM   #95
Sensual Woman
Dog Lover

Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like

Quote:
I think we are cross talking here. Let me see if I am hearing you. You are saying that it is cruel to intentionally hurt others with words. That words can have a devastating effect on others. It is wrong to hurt others. I agree with all you are saying.

I guess my point is that we live in a world where things happen. It has been very rare that I've seen anybody take an unprovoked shot at another person. What I have seen, mostly, is people being hurt by each other, assuming things, and retaliating directly or passive aggressively. Who are we to go in there and sort al these things out. We are not talking about kids here....these are grown adults. I would rather encourage people to boost their self esteem and ignore those that try to bring them down. Most of the time if you ignore someone they will leave you alone...it's when you take shots back and then act like a victim that it continues.

As a therapist I do see how words can hurt. I also am pleased to say I have helped people develop a healthy self worth and look at such attacks as cries for help from people that do not love themselves and instead try to bring others down to their level.

Thanks for having this discussion with me SW. It is refreshing to disagree and have an adult conversation about it. Tolerance is another one of your more attrative traits.
I guess we are not seeing things the same way. I have seen people take an unproved shot at another here, as in real life. Do you really feel that turning the other cheek and allowing it to continue to be the best solution to deal with someone who is bullying another? I disagree, as a former therapist.

I have helped many people myself, Hyde, but I do not think allowing a bully to continue is the best way to deal with one. I also feel that such behavior is childish and inapproriate for an adult site. Let's all act like grown adults and not like children. An open forum is not the place to deal with this. PMs are better suited to resolving differences, where everyone is not sucked in.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #96
Nomad
370HSSV 0773H

Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like

It amazes me that she loves me the way she does!!! I love you baby!!
Old 10-15-2008, 08:20 PM   #97
Sensual Woman
Dog Lover

Quote:
Thank you, but no...not a drink for me
Old 10-15-2008, 08:23 PM   #98
mer
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad(m) View Post
It amazes me that she loves me the way she does!!! I love you baby!!

aww baby...i amazes me that you have the best timing in the world!! you know just when i need you!! i love you more!
Old 10-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #99
JonJon62.
Flirting God

Thanked 1,410 Times in 1,125 Posts
JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like

It amazes me that a forum that I set up for fun and for sharing truly amazing thoughts has become such a source of contention.

Sometimes I'm sorry that I started this. It was meant as a fun place to share little things that amaze or confound us in life, not as a forum for vitriol.

I'm truly sorry.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:57 PM   #100
Sensual Woman
Dog Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon62 View Post
It amazes me that a forum that I set up for fun and for sharing truly amazing thoughts has become such a source of contention.

Sometimes I'm sorry that I started this. It was meant as a fun place to share little things that amaze or confound us in life, not as a forum for this ...

I'm truly sorry.
Don't be sorry hun. I know your intentions were good. I am sorry it went astray....but it can always be pulled back to it's original purpose.