Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Old 05-28-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
peachesncream88
Married And Flirting

peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default what do you put up with for love?

How much do you put up with from your spouce? What's a deal breaker for you. When I first started dating my husband I told him what I do not tolerate the one thing that will send me walking through the door. And yet he does it and for some reason I'm still with him. Love clouds (for lack of better words) judgment.
peachesncream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:26 PM   #2
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,690 Times in 3,073 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

so what is his deal breaker?
Inquiring minds want to know....
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
peachesncream88
Married And Flirting

peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute peachesncream88 has a reputation beyond repute

Drugs. I have always said I would leave if he went to drugs and yet he does them ad I'm still here.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,690 Times in 3,073 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesncream88 View Post
Drugs. I have always said I would leave if he went to drugs and yet he does them ad I'm still here.
sorry to hear that.
When I was your age I smoked a lot but that was it. My ex did also.
You are so young. If it bothers you that much and you don't have kids then I would suggest that you leave his ass,,,
just sayin'
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #5
peachesncream88
Married And Flirting

We have a kid and I don't mind smoking tobaco or pot but hard core drugs I don't like. It cost me out house and his good job. We turned over a new leave but its the same old crap! A part of me wants to leave because I'm ony 21 I could be out there having fun! Sorry about the venting!

But really I'm wondering what rules you break for a loved one?
Old 05-28-2011, 05:44 PM   #6
Savvyone.
Flirting God

Thanked 7,160 Times in 5,643 Posts
Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like

I think we need Dear Abby on this one......just sayin....
Old 05-28-2011, 05:49 PM   #7
peachesncream88
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvyone View Post
I think we need Dear Abby on this one......just sayin....
I apologize for the bore fest! Just curious what you all put up with
Old 05-28-2011, 05:50 PM   #8
cougargirl
Living Life!

Thanked 2,168 Times in 1,210 Posts
cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesncream88 View Post

Sweetie....you are so young. You have your entire life ahead of you. Being around someone who takes drugs is not the place to be. The drugs will become priority - not you. And if you have children....you are (or will - if you don't have any yet) be endangering them. I know it is hard, because love can sometimes blind you. Look deep within your heart....if you had a daughter and she was with someone who did drugs what would you tell her?.....You know what the answer would be. I pray you find the strength to make the right choices. I pray that you find the life that you so richly deserve.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:50 PM   #9
Joe Kaw
Married And Flirting

Joe Kaw has a reputation beyond repute Joe Kaw has a reputation beyond repute Joe Kaw has a reputation beyond repute Joe Kaw has a reputation beyond repute Joe Kaw has a reputation beyond repute Joe Kaw has a reputation beyond repute Joe Kaw has a reputation beyond repute Joe Kaw has a reputation beyond repute Joe Kaw has a reputation beyond repute Joe Kaw has a reputation beyond repute Joe Kaw has a reputation beyond repute

right now i seem to be putting up with someone who never seems to be happy. might be menopause though so i will give her the benefit of the doubt and hope she grows out of it
Joe Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #10
peachesncream88
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougargirl View Post

Sweetie....you are so young. You have your entire life ahead of you. Being around someone who takes drugs is not the place to be. The drugs will become priority - not you. And if you have children....you are (or will - if you don't have any yet) be endangering them. I know it is hard, because love can sometimes blind you. Look deep within your heart....if you had a daughter and she was with someone who did drugs what would you tell her?.....You know what the answer would be. I pray you find the strength to make the right choices. I pray that you find the life that you so richly deserve.
Thank you. I think I'm just hoping that he will stop and yes I do have a son and they have such a great relationship I would hate to come between that.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #11
peachesncream88
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kaw View Post
right now i seem to be putting up with someone who never seems to be happy. might be menopause though so i will give her the benefit of the doubt and hope she grows out of it
I have been there before! Gets old to quick. It always ruins my good mood!
Old 05-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #12
Savvyone.
Flirting God

Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like

What do I put up with for love?

1. The toilet seat.
2. He snores.
3. He steals my chocolate on occasion.
4. He never washes my jeep.
5. He constantly fusses over me, like I need looking after.
6. He nags.
7. He straightens up my tupperware cupboard constantly.
8. He cooks lousy pancakes.
9. He never puts the laundry away.
10. But I wouldn't give him up for anyone. He has to put up with me.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:22 PM   #13
peachesncream88
Married And Flirting

The good almost always over powers the bad!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:33 PM   #14
JerseyGirl
(。♥‿♥。)

Thanked 18,526 Times in 14,388 Posts
JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like

Oh my I need to get my husband on here for this one
JerseyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:54 AM   #15
Ally
Je ne sais pas

Thanked 7,406 Times in 4,869 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

I stopped putting up with it. I put up with a lot for 10 years though!
Old 05-29-2011, 04:47 AM   #16
Sugarsack
Flirting Goddess

Sugarsack has disabled reputation

doesn't sound like much i know .. but i have put up with his submissive, whiny, puppy-dog, little kid, ways for too long and i am tired of being his "mom"

nicest guy you'd ever meet, great friend, but sadly ... just not what i want / need and i do hate what i am going to do to him... but i have to .. for my own sanity
Sugarsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:40 AM   #17
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,550 Times in 4,004 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

If she makes me watch "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" one more time we're finished.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ivan For This Useful Post:
Savvyone. (05-29-2011)
Old 05-29-2011, 11:12 AM   #18
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Thanked 15,182 Times in 11,743 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
If she makes me watch "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" one more time we're finished.
What IS the age of consent in Munich by the way?
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #19
Ramblin Man
Super Flirt

Ramblin Man has a reputation beyond repute Ramblin Man has a reputation beyond repute Ramblin Man has a reputation beyond repute Ramblin Man has a reputation beyond repute Ramblin Man has a reputation beyond repute Ramblin Man has a reputation beyond repute Ramblin Man has a reputation beyond repute Ramblin Man has a reputation beyond repute Ramblin Man has a reputation beyond repute Ramblin Man has a reputation beyond repute Ramblin Man has a reputation beyond repute

a lot
Ramblin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:13 PM   #20
SpecialK
not feeling it anymore...

Thanked 7,279 Times in 5,689 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

...the distance that separates us...
Old 05-29-2011, 02:17 PM   #21
Savvyone.
Flirting God

I put up with a lot. A coyote crapped on my front walkway.......but did he clean it up......NO sir !!! He tossed some sawdust on it and said he did the hard job so could I clean it up.

Needless to say it is still sitting there. I will give him an ultimatum later.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #22
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Health problems, NO sex, laziness, irresponsibilty, lack of affection...neglect.
(I got the whole....you have to get more than you give thing, but at some point it reaches ridiculaus levels.)

Now, NOW I tolorate mushiness at crazy levels. LOL. I know, I have TONS to complain about.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:19 PM   #23
Mr. Chocolate
Gone crazy...leave a msg.

Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like

[quote=Savvyone;2805369]What do I put up with for love?

3. He steals my chocolate on occasion.

He does?? You'd better hide me good next time he comes home, babes!

Mr. Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Chocolate For This Useful Post:
Savvyone. (05-29-2011)
Old 05-29-2011, 02:21 PM   #24
Mr. Chocolate
Gone crazy...leave a msg.

Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like Mr. Chocolate Is God Like

I'll put up with everything, until the love runs out. Although, the lousy pancake thing Savvy mentioned earlier would definitely be a deal breaker for me. We have to draw the line somewhere. That's just bad...

Mr. Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Chocolate For This Useful Post:
Savvyone. (05-29-2011)
Old 05-29-2011, 02:22 PM   #25
Savvyone.
Flirting God

I forgot on my last posting to add the "evil little laugh" after the ultimatum.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: