Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Old 03-27-2007, 05:04 PM   #76
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalMerlin
Hey, I was just wondering that! How did you read my mind. Hmmm, I see you have a trick or two hid up your sleeve. Well in your picture you don't have a shirt on. But you know what I mean. Yes, I have seriously pondered this thought not long ago. Do we actually have a choice, or as you said, is our lives mapped out for us regardless of our choices. So is it Fate or our Free Will PragmaticJenny? Have you or anyone ever really thought that?
Well funny that...

Fate or free will? Well, here it gets a little complex as neither is obvious. We react or act out of habit don't we? an automatic response as such. Free will implies choice. It means that we can act - we can choose and then we can act upon that choice. It assumes, therefore, that there is such a thing as cause and effect. Fate on the other hand implies that something will happen regardless of our choices and actions; that an effect will occur, regardless of the causes that are in place. But hold on, I do believe that the fated outcome is a result of some (freely chosen) past action or choice!

Ps. Um! I'm wondering, does that make sense or sound like a load of bollocks!
p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:08 PM   #77
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

I wonder if it is happy hour now????
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:37 AM   #78
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

I wonder why I have such a hard time staying asleep!
Old 03-28-2007, 02:43 AM   #79
romanceman71
Flirting God

romanceman71 has a reputation beyond repute romanceman71 has a reputation beyond repute romanceman71 has a reputation beyond repute romanceman71 has a reputation beyond repute romanceman71 has a reputation beyond repute romanceman71 has a reputation beyond repute romanceman71 has a reputation beyond repute romanceman71 has a reputation beyond repute romanceman71 has a reputation beyond repute romanceman71 has a reputation beyond repute romanceman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me
I wonder why I have such a hard time staying asleep!
I wonder the same thing
romanceman71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 03:29 AM   #80
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by pragmaticJenny
Well funny that...

Fate or free will? Well, here it gets a little complex as neither is obvious. We react or act out of habit don't we? an automatic response as such. Free will implies choice. It means that we can act - we can choose and then we can act upon that choice. It assumes, therefore, that there is such a thing as cause and effect. Fate on the other hand implies that something will happen regardless of our choices and actions; that an effect will occur, regardless of the causes that are in place. But hold on, I do believe that the fated outcome is a result of some (freely chosen) past action or choice!

well..........It might be a load of bollocks, but it made sense to me!!!!

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:55 AM   #81
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi
well..........It might be a load of bollocks, but it made sense to me!!!!
Ta Avi... I get a tad carried away sometimes and submit my replies with such enthusiasm that when I read back on some of my posts I often wonder what the bloody hell I'm on about!
Old 03-28-2007, 12:41 PM   #82
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Ta Avi... I get a tad carried away sometimes and submit my replies with such enthusiasm that when I read back on some of my posts I often wonder what the bloody hell I'm on about!
And, we, dear lady, thoroughly enjoy the passion and enthusiasm in each and every one of your posts (though, sometimes I wonder what the bloody hell you were on about!)
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:49 PM   #83
Dmy
Always dreaming!

Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like

I wonder if sex would be better with someone other than my wife?...........Im thinking so!
Dmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #84
p.J
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
And, we, dear lady, thoroughly enjoy the passion and enthusiasm in each and every one of your posts (though, sometimes I wonder what the bloody hell you were on about!)
Now that's the response I so enjoy...
Old 03-28-2007, 01:34 PM   #85
MagicalMerlin
Super Flirt

MagicalMerlin has a reputation beyond repute MagicalMerlin has a reputation beyond repute MagicalMerlin has a reputation beyond repute MagicalMerlin has a reputation beyond repute MagicalMerlin has a reputation beyond repute MagicalMerlin has a reputation beyond repute MagicalMerlin has a reputation beyond repute MagicalMerlin has a reputation beyond repute MagicalMerlin has a reputation beyond repute MagicalMerlin has a reputation beyond repute MagicalMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well funny that...

Absolutely! It makes perfect sense to me at least. So i don't think you are full of bullocks! However you did make a good point and got me to see a new angle on this, as fate could be from prior choices of free will. Anyways, I don't think that you need therapy just yet. But for now, take two Runs to clear your head and post back here to me in the morning! Um you like my Rx? Or am I now the one full of bullocks?
MagicalMerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:39 PM   #86
p.J
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalMerlin
Absolutely! It makes perfect sense to me at least. So i don't think you are full of bullocks! However you did make a good point and got me to see a new angle on this, as fate could be from prior choices of free will. Anyways, I don't think that you need therapy just yet. But for now, take two Runs to clear your head and post back here to me in the morning! Um you like my Rx? Or am I now the one full of bullocks?
Bullocks are young bulls... but I'll let that pass!
Old 03-28-2007, 02:26 PM   #87
Dmy
Always dreaming!

Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like

I wonder where, how and when .......I got the WHO!
Old 03-28-2007, 03:49 PM   #88
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Quote:
You too???
I love reading your posts Jen!!!

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 06:00 PM   #89
peaches
pink feather & grsshpprs

peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder....is romance still alive?.........................hummmmmmmmmm
peaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 06:28 PM   #90
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

I wonder when I am going to find the guy to send me to the pointofnoreturn??????
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 06:52 PM   #91
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointofnoreturn
I wonder when I am going to find the guy to send me to the pointofnoreturn??????

Send you?? Hell, I will take your hand and LEAD you there!
Old 03-29-2007, 07:24 PM   #92
Sunfiresix
Flirting God

Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like

Hey Spare---Just her hand--wow are you the slow one.....

Why was I born handsome rather than rich.....
Sunfiresix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:40 PM   #93
twoblues
(.)(.)

Thanked 1,519 Times in 796 Posts
twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunfiresix
Hey Spare---Just her hand--wow are you the slow one.....
Hmm...perhaps he's being a gentleman. The rumour is that he's "old-fashioned", but that's probably just a ploy on his part
twoblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:21 PM   #94
w9kw
Flirting God

w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute

well peaches i have to work at being a romantic but its been fun coming up with ways that fool the wife and still be romantic. Just like to try different ways is all
w9kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 11:25 PM   #95
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoblues
Hmm...perhaps he's being a gentleman. The rumour is that he's "old-fashioned", but that's probably just a ploy on his part

Old fashioned? Well, I'm half of that.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:27 PM   #96
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches
I wonder....is romance still alive?.........................hummmmmmmmmm
I find it in my woman with a little effort.
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:51 AM   #97
w9kw
Flirting God

w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
which half
w9kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:57 AM   #98
p.J
Flirting God

Quote:
ah... OLD!!! I wonder how fashioned Spare is... part of the fashionable social elite? or out of fashion perhaps!
Old 03-30-2007, 10:01 AM   #99
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by w9kw
well peaches i have to work at being a romantic but its been fun coming up with ways that fool the wife and still be romantic. Just like to try different ways is all

W, when you get home from your next long trip, knock on the front door wearing only a cowboy hat and boots... that should get her attention and maybe she'll plan her own rodeo for you!
Old 03-30-2007, 02:37 PM   #100
Dmy
Always dreaming!

I wonder why my wife has to be negative or critical of things!....