Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:58 AM   #1
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like
Default Are You A Good Lover?

Ah haaaaaa, probably a load of shite but fun anyway...

http://www.howdoyoucompare.com/quiz1.htm

My score was 7

You are extremely satisfied with your sex life. You and your lover probably have excellent communication skills, you let each other know what you like and dislike - and how often you like it. Be sure to test your partner too. If your partner also scored between zero and seven you are a wonderful lover. Keep up the communication and you will enjoy many happy years of great sex.

p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:07 PM   #2
longnhard32
come a little closer

longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute

my score is 19 i need help any takers
longnhard32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:10 PM   #3
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by longnhard32
my score is 19 i need help any takers
Naughty naughty we want see....

14 - 39. Close, but no cigar!

You are close to sexual bliss, but you and your partner have some work to do. You are either not letting your partner clearly know your needs or your partner is not doing his/her job to fulfill those needs. Talk about this test with your lover. Read through your partner's answers. If your mate's score is similar to yours you both have homework. Schedule some romantic time together and talk about your needs and wishes. Be flexible and help your partner get a lower score too. Both of you should focus on improving your communication and retake this test in a month. Chart your progress.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:12 PM   #4
whatever9169
I Like Flirting

whatever9169 is an unknown quantity at this point

my score was 28 I really need some help
whatever9169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:13 PM   #5
massage mike
Flirting God

massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute

i would like to think i am since i think women are the greatest creation on earth,and i'v been fascinated since i was 12
massage mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:13 PM   #6
p.J
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever9169
my score was 28 I really need some help
well according to the test, you now have to go and talk to your partner about it...

er yea riiiiiiight!
Old 02-23-2007, 12:14 PM   #7
p.J
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by massage mike
i would like to think i am since i think women are the greatest creation on earth,and i'v been fascinated since i was 12
mmmmm! you are intriguing!
Old 02-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #8
whatever9169
I Like Flirting

whatever9169 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea right...lol..if talking worked my score would be better..hecked Im past begging at this point.lol
whatever9169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:26 PM   #9
massage mike
Flirting God

massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PragmaticJen
mmmmm! you are intriguing!
a woman of your physique and your intelligence would be a treasure for any man
massage mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:29 PM   #10
p.J
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by massage mike
a woman of your physique and your intelligence would be a treasure for any man
Thank you! as I have said before, a compliment from you is flattery indeed!
Old 02-23-2007, 12:34 PM   #11
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Your score is: 8

Understanding Your Score

The key to this test is your score on the difference column. This is because you may have a high score in column one, which means these sexual encounters are happening to you often, but perhaps you don't want them as frequently. Or you may have a lower score on the "How Often" column and that is just the way you like it. The difference column tells you if you are getting what you want. We will focus on that.

The lower your score, the more satisfied you are with your sexual experiences.
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:05 PM   #12
dartgirl
Flirting God

dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Difference Scores of 8 - 13. Oooh la la!

You have a fulfilled sex life. You and your partner probably have wonderful communication skills, you let each other know what you like and dislike - and generally how often you like them. You may differ on a couple of activities, but make sure your partner takes this test and discuss your results together. Continue to communicate and you'll enjoy many happy years of good sex.

What a load of bull. How can you rarely have sex and have a satisfing love life. Would somebody explain that one.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:12 PM   #13
yaser
Flirting God

yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartgirl

You have a fulfilled sex life. You and your partner probably have wonderful communication skills, you let each other know what you like and dislike - and generally how often you like them. You may differ on a couple of activities, but make sure your partner takes this test and discuss your results together. Continue to communicate and you'll enjoy many happy years of good sex.

What a load of bull. How can you rarely have sex and have a satisfing love life. Would somebody explain that one.
Dartgirl I wonder if the time comes to act together...
Old 02-23-2007, 02:19 PM   #14
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like
My score was 23.....

Difference Scores of 14 - 39. Close, but no cigar!

You are close to sexual bliss, but you and your partner have some work to do. You are either not letting your partner clearly know your needs or your partner is not doing his/her job to fulfill those needs. Talk about this test with your lover. Read through your partner's answers. If your mate's score is similar to yours you both have homework. Schedule some romantic time together and talk about your needs and wishes. Be flexible and help your partner get a lower score too. Both of you should focus on improving your communication and retake this test in a month. Chart your progress.

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 02:23 PM   #15
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYMRS75
My score was 23.....

Hmmm does the test know somethings hun?

Last edited by yaser; 02-23-2007 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:09 PM   #16
mrh50
Flirting God

mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute

where is the test i would like to know my score
mrh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:10 PM   #17
mrh50
Flirting God

mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute
Question

i will never get to 150
mrh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:13 PM   #18
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh50
where is the test i would like to know my score
Go Down and find Pragmatcijen. She will give it to you..Welcome Mrh50...
Old 02-23-2007, 03:19 PM   #19
dartgirl
Flirting God

dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute

The link to the question is in the first post.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #20
showtime
Super Flirt

showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute showtime has a reputation beyond repute

39,,,,39 ????? I really need alot of help !!!
showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:43 PM   #21
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

I got a 9

MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:09 PM   #22
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Difference Scores Above 40 Warning

Your lover is not meeting your needs. You are sexually unfulfilled. You are not enjoying what you want most of the time. There may be problems in your relationship other than lack of sexual satisfaction. Talk about this test with your partner. Read through your lover's answers. Study the ideas at the end of this chapter and section on how to be a better lover in chapter eight. Take some tips from the relationship chapter too.

Surprise....surprise....I scored a 62....sigh, like I needed a test to tell me this....
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:26 PM   #23
Butterfly_13
Flirting Goddess

Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help!!! - My Score Is 36

MY SCORE IS 36

Damn it!, I've been flexible, shared my wants/needs, given and given and given...I need a new lover!!!
Butterfly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:27 PM   #24
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyNOLA
MY SCORE IS 36

Damn it!, I've been flexible, shared my wants/needs, given and given and given...I need a new lover!!!

You rang??
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:28 PM   #25
Butterfly_13
Flirting Goddess

Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute Butterfly_13 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought all your appointments were taken; you seem over-booked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
You rang??
Butterfly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote