Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 07-29-2008, 04:55 PM   #51
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmom View Post
Well first of all I wouldn't be in a relationship like that because I would have told him to fuck off long ago....

But I'm a real believer in having personal space and limits...like I don't go through his wallet and he knows he better stay the hell away from my purse....(pet peeve)...
I'm a very strong person, independant and capable. I'm surprised i ended up marrying someone so controlling.

Mind you, he does it well! It took a long time for me to realize he had motives to ask all those questions, and it was not to know if i had a good time or if i found what i was looking for!

When i come home from shopping, he has been online checking our bank transactions, he always asks who is calling, he gets all the bills...

All that happened little by little. He will not let me go to be before or after him.

worse part is, i've never given him any reason to be so suspicious of me, and although i agree that he has insecurities, HE owns them, not me. I,m not his schrink or his mother. And everytime i confront him about it, he denies it violently, saying i'm always assuming bad faith when it comes to him. I really don't see how to get that cycle to stop.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:01 AM   #52
rickincalifornia
Married And Flirting

rickincalifornia will become famous soon enough rickincalifornia will become famous soon enough rickincalifornia will become famous soon enough rickincalifornia will become famous soon enough rickincalifornia will become famous soon enough

you learn to be more private where you can afford to be....duhhh!
rickincalifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 07:39 AM   #53
SirFox
Flirting God

Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmom View Post
Well first of all I wouldn't be in a relationship like that because I would have told him to fuck off long ago....

But I'm a real believer in having personal space and limits...like I don't go through his wallet and he knows he better stay the hell away from my purse....(pet peeve)...
Hey, Hey, Hey....love that phrase in the English language, "fuck off"... it is so gross and full of power...and means actually nothing...

SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 08:18 AM   #54
RisingSun
4.5% GDP Forecasted

Thanked 2,836 Times in 2,621 Posts
RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like

So...you mean like having your nuts in a vice?

Common sense is " Genius" dressed in it's working clothes
RisingSun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 08:48 AM   #55
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like

My wife is the controlling type. When I first recognized this I thought it to be almost as an act of war. Fought like crazy for several years and a couple times I've threatened her with divorce if she didn't knock it off.
She's gotten better but I still need to remind her that I need my space and I'm not going to let her get away it.
NorthDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 09:09 AM   #56
Enigma77
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,985 Posts
Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like

Never had this issue with superman. I get my time with my friends and he gets his. We have a few common friends. He knows he would or for that matter, any other husband/boyfriend would get roasted on our girls night so no one takes that risk lol
Enigma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 10:01 AM   #57
BellaLuna
IUCUNDITAS' SWEET GIRL

Thanked 4,715 Times in 3,909 Posts
BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like

my husband has his own methods of control, unfortunately you don't even know its happened until its too late.... his claim to fame is that he will keep my boys from me... he tries to subtly get them to think they don't need me and only need him....he tries to put timeframes on when I will be home, mind you there are 4 cars in the driveway not just mine so its not like he can't leave the house...

I don't know is there any such thing as happiness anymore. I seem to think one day I will get my turn... but I know with kids... there will always be some control factor and I love them to be anything other than a good mom.... so here I am...
Old 05-29-2017, 10:09 AM   #58
Iucunditas
Loving Bella

Thanked 5,867 Times in 5,436 Posts
Iucunditas Is God Like Iucunditas Is God Like Iucunditas Is God Like Iucunditas Is God Like Iucunditas Is God Like Iucunditas Is God Like Iucunditas Is God Like Iucunditas Is God Like Iucunditas Is God Like Iucunditas Is God Like Iucunditas Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLuna View Post
my husband has his own methods of control, unfortunately you don't even know its happened until its too late.... his claim to fame is that he will keep my boys from me... he tries to subtly get them to think they don't need me and only need him....he tries to put timeframes on when I will be home, mind you there are 4 cars in the driveway not just mine so its not like he can't leave the house...

I don't know is there any such thing as happiness anymore. I seem to think one day I will get my turn... but I know with kids... there will always be some control factor and I love them to be anything other than a good mom.... so here I am...
You are an awesome mom. I know. I have watched you give selflessly for a long time, with little recognition or appreciation.
BellaLuna (05-30-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 11:39 AM   #59
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,588 Times in 5,569 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

I missed this thread. My life resonates with many who've written about a controlling spouse. At first one doesn't realize and then one day you wake up and you've lost yourself.

Mine questions everything, if I stop at the store, I'm supposed to make sure he knows. If I fail to tell him, I'm not being courteous. He questions being 15 min later than normal coming home. It's ridiculous. What can one do in 15 min? I've told him that I stopped to give someone a blowjob, just to shut him up. Yet, it's not a small victory to have a smart ass come back, it's actually sad.

He used to threaten taking the kids, now they are all adults. I've heard the suicide remarks. To try and keep me from having friends, he'd tell me they didn't really like me. Even tries that now, but it doesn't work anymore. I never have his approval for anything, yet he does whatever he wants and I've never complained. I love to volunteer, it's stupid. I was almost a marrow donor, but last minute they found a better match. He fought that all the way.

If we are lucky enough to get even part of our life back, the battles up to that point, leave you exhausted and unfeeling toward them. He has now turned to making me feel inadequate, I just let him know he's free to find someone else and I even dream he does. I know I should leave, there's nothing here for me, but it would be a huge fight and I really have no where and no savings to depend on. We look like we have money, but we don't have anything to liquidate and I'd get half a business with debt I didn't create, but have to share responsibility in.....
BellaLuna (05-30-2017), BlueEyedMale40 (05-31-2017), Sensual Woman (05-29-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 11:54 AM   #60
Sensual Woman
Dog Lover

Thanked 5,336 Times in 3,711 Posts
Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgrl View Post
I missed this thread. My life resonates with many who've written about a controlling spouse. At first one doesn't realize and then one day you wake up and you've lost yourself.

Mine questions everything, if I stop at the store, I'm supposed to make sure he knows. If I fail to tell him, I'm not being courteous. He questions being 15 min later than normal coming home. It's ridiculous. What can one do in 15 min? I've told him that I stopped to give someone a blowjob, just to shut him up. Yet, it's not a small victory to have a smart ass come back, it's actually sad.

He used to threaten taking the kids, now they are all adults. I've heard the suicide remarks. To try and keep me from having friends, he'd tell me they didn't really like me. Even tries that now, but it doesn't work anymore. I never have his approval for anything, yet he does whatever he wants and I've never complained. I love to volunteer, it's stupid. I was almost a marrow donor, but last minute they found a better match. He fought that all the way.

If we are lucky enough to get even part of our life back, the battles up to that point, leave you exhausted and unfeeling toward them. He has now turned to making me feel inadequate, I just let him know he's free to find someone else and I even dream he does. I know I should leave, there's nothing here for me, but it would be a huge fight and I really have no where and no savings to depend on. We look like we have money, but we don't have anything to liquidate and I'd get half a business with debt I didn't create, but have to share responsibility in.....
Sounds exactly like my situation. I have no family other than my kids. He would take everything from me including my kids who amazingly don't want me to leave despite what they have witnessed. One is an adult the other is about to turn 17. I would end up broke and homeless and alone.

Last edited by Sensual Woman; 05-29-2017 at 12:41 PM.
Sensual Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Woman For This Useful Post:
gdgrl (05-29-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 12:40 PM   #61
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like NorthDog Is God Like

When I'm out with the wife she'll try to control the conversations I have with other women by jumping right and hogging the conversation while trying to ignore me when I try to say anymore. Pisses me off so now I leave her at home whenever possible.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:38 PM   #62
Spurious
Flirting God

Spurious Is God Like Spurious Is God Like Spurious Is God Like Spurious Is God Like Spurious Is God Like Spurious Is God Like Spurious Is God Like Spurious Is God Like Spurious Is God Like Spurious Is God Like Spurious Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDog View Post
When I'm out with the wife she'll try to control the conversations I have with other women by jumping right and hogging the conversation while trying to ignore me when I try to say anymore. Pisses me off so now I leave her at home whenever possible.
Maybe she just feels left out
Spurious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spurious For This Useful Post:
NorthDog (05-29-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 02:50 PM   #63
Fireeater
Super Flirt

Location: In my imagination, I reside south of the Ohio river.
Fireeater has a reputation beyond repute Fireeater has a reputation beyond repute Fireeater has a reputation beyond repute Fireeater has a reputation beyond repute Fireeater has a reputation beyond repute Fireeater has a reputation beyond repute Fireeater has a reputation beyond repute Fireeater has a reputation beyond repute Fireeater has a reputation beyond repute Fireeater has a reputation beyond repute Fireeater has a reputation beyond repute

Me and the wife have a pretty good deal going...we tend both be respectful without feeling controlled or controlling ...these include simple things like texting if I am going to be home later than expected ...the trick is that we make easy for each to send the text ...we don't heckle or harass each other when we send the "out with friends won't be home till late" text. We have certainly grown apart, but it is ok because we both enjoy the lives we live and I don't want to muff hers up because I don't want her muffing mine.

And, I use that easy bridle with a small soft riding crop ... *wink*
Fireeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 03:56 PM   #64
Miss_red_siren
All you need is love

Thanked 1,208 Times in 912 Posts
Miss_red_siren Is God Like Miss_red_siren Is God Like Miss_red_siren Is God Like Miss_red_siren Is God Like Miss_red_siren Is God Like Miss_red_siren Is God Like Miss_red_siren Is God Like Miss_red_siren Is God Like Miss_red_siren Is God Like Miss_red_siren Is God Like Miss_red_siren Is God Like

Soon to be ex is controlling. He used to get mad at me for spending money, kept me separated from everyone and kept me dependent on him. Made me feel like I was nothing without him.

Fuck that.....and fuck that asshole.
Miss_red_siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 03:59 PM   #65
StevieC73
Flirting God

StevieC73 Is God Like StevieC73 Is God Like StevieC73 Is God Like StevieC73 Is God Like StevieC73 Is God Like StevieC73 Is God Like StevieC73 Is God Like StevieC73 Is God Like StevieC73 Is God Like StevieC73 Is God Like StevieC73 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_red_siren View Post
Soon to be ex is controlling. He used to get mad at me for spending money, kept me separated from everyone and kept me dependent on him. Made me feel like I was nothing without him.

Fuck that.....and fuck that asshole.
his loss!!!
StevieC73 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StevieC73 For This Useful Post:
Miss_red_siren (05-29-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 06:25 PM   #66
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurious View Post
Maybe she just feels left out
I used to think that at first. But I've since come to realize that it's jealousy that's behind it since the way she acts when I'm talking to a woman is much different than when I'm talking to a guy.
Old 05-29-2017, 06:28 PM   #67
madmax
Donator

Thanked 6,110 Times in 4,768 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

I'm so glad that my wife isn't the jealous type, I'd have no friends as they are mostly women
Old 05-29-2017, 06:32 PM   #68
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I'm so glad that my wife isn't the jealous type, I'd have no friends as they are mostly women
Call yourself lucky!
The Following User Says Thank You to NorthDog For This Useful Post:
madmax (05-29-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 06:35 PM   #69
Chillaxin
Flirting God

Thanked 3,125 Times in 2,763 Posts
Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like

My wife questions nothing .
Unless I spend money.
True story.
Chillaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chillaxin For This Useful Post:
Spurious (05-29-2017)
Old 05-29-2017, 06:36 PM   #70
madmax
Donator

madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

Quote:
Call yourself lucky!

I do
Old 05-29-2017, 06:41 PM   #71
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

Quote:
I do
Dang, Lets trade! Mines a very good cook.
Old 05-29-2017, 06:47 PM   #72
madmax
Donator

no deal, I can buy food but not freedom

did i mention mine likes the nude beach too?
Old 05-29-2017, 06:50 PM   #73
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

Quote:
no deal, I can buy food but not freedom

did i mention mine likes the nude beach too?
OK, but can still have mine. Just don't send her back!
Old 05-29-2017, 06:53 PM   #74
madmax
Donator

Quote:
OK, but can still have mine. Just don't send her back!
send your wife to the person at the top of the list, in 28 days you will receive 1,689,824,611 wives, one of much must be better than the one you sent

the instructions fail to say what to do with the surplus wives
Old 05-29-2017, 06:58 PM   #75
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

Quote:
send your wife to the person at the top of the list, in 28 days you will receive 1,689,824,611 wives, one of much must be better than the one you sent

the instructions fail to say what to do with the surplus wives
That doesn't sound like that bad of an idea. With 1,689,824,611 wives I can pick and choose the good ones & hide from the rest!
The Following User Says Thank You to NorthDog For This Useful Post:
madmax (05-29-2017)