Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Sports For Flirts

Sports For Flirts Talk about your favorite sport here. Yes even golf and Nascar are considered a spot in here.

Old 10-22-2006, 03:16 PM   #26
aceofspades1114
The Ace Train Coming Thru

aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute

We have the Wings and the Griffins here, The Wings will be ok doing terrible right now, I'm a spoiled Wing fan I guess.

It is scary that a professional sport has no nation TV contract in America, and only 14 games have sold out for the enitre NHL Season
Old 10-22-2006, 03:41 PM   #27
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

We were at a Griffens game last weekend, Ace. Heck of a show to introduce them, with all the fireworks, and blow up thingys, and everything. Too bad that was the most exciting part of the game!

Welcome back, sweetie! It's wonderful seeing you again!
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 06:15 PM   #28
aceofspades1114

aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been to a few Griffs games pretty sweet place.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:48 PM   #29
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

gees Ace it took a hockey thread to get you back Where you been hiding
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 07:34 PM   #30
Mickey1
Flirting God

Mickey1 has a reputation beyond repute Mickey1 has a reputation beyond repute Mickey1 has a reputation beyond repute Mickey1 has a reputation beyond repute Mickey1 has a reputation beyond repute Mickey1 has a reputation beyond repute Mickey1 has a reputation beyond repute Mickey1 has a reputation beyond repute Mickey1 has a reputation beyond repute Mickey1 has a reputation beyond repute Mickey1 has a reputation beyond repute

My memories of Hockey go back to the old Eastern Hockey League and John Brophy of the now defunct Long Island Ducks.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:46 PM   #31
aceofspades1114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
gees Ace it took a hockey thread to get you back Where you been hiding
Its hockey Penny I love my sports, lol.

Just been busy with some stuff on my end how you been doing?, thanks for the kiss.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:49 PM   #32
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

I hope to see you more often but I feel better just seeing you agian
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 06:50 PM   #33
mrscvdr
Super Flirt

mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cherokee... I happen to be a flyers fan... I guess that is the enemy Hope that doesn't makes us that! But so far this year very tough to be a flyers fan!
mrscvdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 07:25 PM   #34
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscvdr
Hi Cherokee... I happen to be a flyers fan... I guess that is the enemy Hope that doesn't makes us that! But so far this year very tough to be a flyers fan!
Hey hun...No it doesn't....I'll let the Flyer thing slide...lol

My Devils are having a devil of a time so far....all I have to say is they better get it together...sooooon!

Cherokee...
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 01:47 PM   #35
mrscvdr
Super Flirt

mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute mrscvdr has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the forgiveness.... yeh both teams are really struggling...
mrscvdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 02:52 PM   #36
Frenchie
Have you seen my nuts?

Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like

Jesus there's a tread for me on here!

I'm a Hockey fan, huge, played allot refferied coahed and still play, I'm a Leaf's fan by default but I do enjoy the Hamilton Bulldogs AHL team for the Montreal Canadiens, cheap and great hockey.

My tip to anyone who wants to see uncurrupt hockey, go to your local rink and check a Midget AAA game. those kid's have more ball's then all the guy's on this site combined! Amazing to see the energy and tempo these kid's cant witstand.

I AM CANDIAN AND I LOVE HOCKEY.... and women

P.S: Cheap shot Bertuzy is out for 6-8 weeks minimum so dont worry about him. I do beleive there's allot going on in hockey games that allot of people miss, like for instance allot of these guy's know eatch other personally and there's allot going on in the background that folks miss. I dont think it's Bertuzzi's hit but the guy who fell over them that broke Steve Moore's neck but karma's a Bitch and somehow it will work itself out. I would of unloaded one of the biggest suspention and fines ever seen on him but that's just me. Unjustified Violence as nothing to do with hockey.

Speed and Skills perfect example of the moment = Buffalo Sabers, fun club to watch.

PPS: I really dig women....mmm they smell awesome!

rant off! lol
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 07:24 PM   #37
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Good to know I am not the only hockey fan here....and my Devils are doing much better...Marty had back to back shutouts....named player of the week...yesssss...

Cherokee...tonight we play the Islanders....let's go Devils....
Old 11-02-2006, 11:37 PM   #38
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

damn canucks..lost to the wild...maybe time to switch to cricket
Old 11-02-2006, 11:39 PM   #39
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoss
That wouldn't be the same Wild that the Avs beat handily last night, would it?
Old 11-02-2006, 11:41 PM   #40
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Darn...the Devils lost to the friggen Islanders....shit...

Cherokee...not amused....
Old 11-02-2006, 11:51 PM   #41
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

The Canucks?! Maybe time to get your head examined!

Go Wild!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoss
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 11:51 PM   #42
Rmb
Flirting God

Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute

The Canucks lost tonight by 3 goals after leading 2-0...now that sucks!!
Rmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:55 AM   #43
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
That wouldn't be the same Wild that the Avs beat handily last night, would it?
yeh yeh yeh...the fablulous Av's......
Old 11-03-2006, 01:01 AM   #44
Traxster
Flirting God. Halloween avater winner '06.

Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like

Hey ya'll can't complain I'm a Bruins fan....enuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Traxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:03 AM   #45
hoss
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
The Canucks?! Maybe time to get your head examined!

Go Wild!!

my dear....my head has been exaamined by a host of different professional people...they still havent found the cause....
Old 11-03-2006, 12:29 PM   #46
Frenchie
Have you seen my nuts?

Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like

Leaf's lost....losers

The colorado Nordiques are doing quite good. too bad they lost Tanguay but he's not doing squat in Calgary anyway.

I like Theodore, I hope he hook's up with Paris Hilton over there! lol.

I'll fill you in on that if you want to know.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:49 PM   #47
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,689 Times in 3,072 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxster
Hey ya'll can't complain I'm a Bruins fan....enuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too Trax. I used to love the sport of hockey when it was played in a different style. I firmly believe that hockey started going downhill when they started forcing the players to wear helmets. After that the stick penalties started to increase. There is way too much slashing, high sticking, cross checking and sp on penalties out there.
Now, with the new rule changes a few years ago and the influx of these European players, the game has changed to more of a skating/finesse game.
I grew up in Boston, a huge Bruins fan. I would go to a lot of games every year. In fact I went to the closing of the old Boston Garden and cried like a little baby the whole night. I have a puck from that night on my desk and I have an autographed stick by Bobby Orr hanging on the wall with the famouse picture of him scoring the winning goal in the playoffs against the Blues.
I have been her in South Florida for six years now. I never see the Bruins on tv and I'm not a Panthers fan. The Strike last year was the last straw for me, plus the Bruins have been so bad for so long that I just really don't care anymore.
Bring back pro Hockey like it was played in the 70's and 80's and maybe I'll start watching it again.

Big O
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 02:33 PM   #48
Traxster
Flirting God. Halloween avater winner '06.

Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O
Me too Trax. I used to love the sport of hockey when it was played in a different style. I firmly believe that hockey started going downhill when they started forcing the players to wear helmets. After that the stick penalties started to increase. There is way too much slashing, high sticking, cross checking and sp on penalties out there.
Now, with the new rule changes a few years ago and the influx of these European players, the game has changed to more of a skating/finesse game.
I grew up in Boston, a huge Bruins fan. I would go to a lot of games every year. In fact I went to the closing of the old Boston Garden and cried like a little baby the whole night. I have a puck from that night on my desk and I have an autographed stick by Bobby Orr hanging on the wall with the famouse picture of him scoring the winning goal in the playoffs against the Blues.
I have been her in South Florida for six years now. I never see the Bruins on tv and I'm not a Panthers fan. The Strike last year was the last straw for me, plus the Bruins have been so bad for so long that I just really don't care anymore.
Bring back pro Hockey like it was played in the 70's and 80's and maybe I'll start watching it again.

Big O
Your so right "O"...Hockey has changed....being a Bruins fan doesn't give me alot of hockey to watch ...never see them!! Bring back Bobby Orr!!!!!!!!!
Traxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:46 PM   #49
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFrEnChGuY
Leaf's lost....losers

The colorado Nordiques are doing quite good. too bad they lost Tanguay but he's not doing squat in Calgary anyway.

I like Theodore, I hope he hook's up with Paris Hilton over there! lol.

I'll fill you in on that if you want to know.

Ya won't give up those quebec nordiques huh?....they are the AVALANCHE now hun....get over it...lol

Cherokee....
Old 11-17-2006, 10:46 PM   #50
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Go AVs!!!