Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Old 09-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #26
StripPoker
Super Flirt

StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute StripPoker has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome PIP! I think you are going to fit right in here
StripPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #27
prettyinpink100
Married And Flirting

prettyinpink100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripPoker View Post
Welcome PIP! I think you are going to fit right in here
Thanks! I hope so!
prettyinpink100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #28
sophia1
Flirting Goddess

sophia1 has a reputation beyond repute sophia1 has a reputation beyond repute sophia1 has a reputation beyond repute sophia1 has a reputation beyond repute sophia1 has a reputation beyond repute sophia1 has a reputation beyond repute sophia1 has a reputation beyond repute sophia1 has a reputation beyond repute sophia1 has a reputation beyond repute sophia1 has a reputation beyond repute sophia1 has a reputation beyond repute

welcome hope you enjoy
sophia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:22 PM   #29
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,406 Times in 8,531 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Hi again PIP.....enjoy it. Enjoy the hell out of it...every moment you get. Nothing can be too wild, or too crazy, as long as you both agree to it. Ok...I may have to start a thread for the ladies who are envious of PIP.

Nevermind..forgot we have one. It's called the masturbation thread.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #30
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 9,154 Times in 5,877 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Welcome Pink enjoy the site!

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #31
bryan3636
A legend in my own mind

Thanked 5,384 Times in 3,844 Posts
bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like

Welcome to the site PIP...I believe it's called a sexual awakening!!! Luckily you and hubby seem to be in synch with this whereas most on the site have awakened to find their S/O asleep at the switch. Ain't it fun???!!!!!
bryan3636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #32
prettyinpink100
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan3636 View Post
Welcome to the site PIP...I believe it's called a sexual awakening!!! Luckily you and hubby seem to be in synch with this whereas most on the site have awakened to find their S/O asleep at the switch. Ain't it fun???!!!!!
That is funny! Whatever it is a terribly crazy feeling. It's like your body tingles all day. Again Weird, I know. Excited to get to knowing all of you. One more question: Do you think it will get old for him?
Old 09-11-2009, 09:59 PM   #33
Tempest
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,258 Posts
Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink100 View Post
That is funny! Whatever it is a terribly crazy feeling. It's like your body tingles all day. Again Weird, I know. Excited to get to knowing all of you. One more question: Do you think it will get old for him?
This happened to me about 7 months ago and is still going strong. I hope it doesn't get old for him. Just be patient and remember that just because you're in Hyper-drive, he may not be. I hope you two can get on the same page...
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:10 AM   #34
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Thanked 1,315 Times in 987 Posts
fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

Girl you hit your sexual peak..its great fun huh...He has been waiting for this..nothing you do will be outside the box for him..embrace it and go with it..there are so many fun things to try..dont be embarrassed you have known him half your life..trust me not to many men will turn down a sexually reved up women who wants to try new things..Read some of the threads in here you will def. get some great ideas. We girls love to share our secrets...Welcome Sweetie

fourisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:14 AM   #35
prettyinpink100
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
This happened to me about 7 months ago and is still going strong. I hope it doesn't get old for him. Just be patient and remember that just because you're in Hyper-drive, he may not be. I hope you two can get on the same page...
Hope he never does. Cuz' I'm personally having the time of my iife. Who ever knew I would/could give a bj. lol
Old 09-12-2009, 05:16 AM   #36
prettyinpink100
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourisit View Post
Girl you hit your sexual peak..its great fun huh...He has been waiting for this..nothing you do will be outside the box for him..embrace it and go with it..there are so many fun things to try..dont be embarrassed you have known him half your life..trust me not to many men will turn down a sexually reved up women who wants to try new things..Read some of the threads in here you will def. get some great ideas. We girls love to share our secrets...Welcome Sweetie
Thanks! I appreciate it. And yes, I am having the time of my life right now. Hope to chat with you more.
The Following User Says Thank You to prettyinpink100 For This Useful Post:
fourisit (09-14-2009)
Old 09-12-2009, 05:42 AM   #37
tn0949
Flirting God

tn0949 has a reputation beyond repute tn0949 has a reputation beyond repute tn0949 has a reputation beyond repute tn0949 has a reputation beyond repute tn0949 has a reputation beyond repute tn0949 has a reputation beyond repute tn0949 has a reputation beyond repute tn0949 has a reputation beyond repute tn0949 has a reputation beyond repute tn0949 has a reputation beyond repute tn0949 has a reputation beyond repute

hey pink, damm i need you to chat with my wife and get her going again! Or u so horny ya need to share??? lol you have a good day, ok! tim
Old 09-12-2009, 06:17 AM   #38
BellaLuna
IUCUNDITAS' SWEET GIRL

Thanked 4,794 Times in 3,976 Posts
BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like BellaLuna Is God Like

Welcome aboard.... I am sure you will find some great suggestions on this site and meet some great people along the way.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:47 AM   #39
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Welcome and great name!!! I am psyched for your awakening too...LUcky GirL!!!! I had many good years... yes they were good... really good....oh damn .......so good... i can remember.... I have to go cry in a corner now...

Have a ball...I do!!
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:33 PM   #40
prettyinpink100
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn0949 View Post
hey pink, damm i need you to chat with my wife and get her going again! Or u so horny ya need to share??? lol you have a good day, ok! tim
lol - I wish she could jump on board. It is a completely amazing feeling. Love to share, but I'm working myself up to that point. *wink, wink.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #41
OGP
Stand Back!

OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like

Welcome aboard! Here you will find everyone from the shy and timid to the absolute Freak! you will find all the suggestions you could ever ask for!
OGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:26 PM   #42
NaughtyAngel.
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like

hey PIP welcome and enjoy, u will have fun here
NaughtyAngel. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 05:17 PM   #43
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Thanked 1,315 Times in 987 Posts
fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink100 View Post
lol - I wish she could jump on board. It is a completely amazing feeling. Love to share, but I'm working myself up to that point. *wink, wink.
Sharing is good..

fourisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #44
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

Welcome and enjoy PIP... now you bring back some teenage memories
Old 09-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #45
prettyinpink100
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourisit View Post
Sharing is good..
I would agree. But I'm working on that. Which is why I came to a board. Maybe I will get there.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:41 PM   #46
prettyinpink100
Married And Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_lady View Post
Welcome and enjoy PIP... now you bring back some teenage memories
Awww! Awesome! Don't you just miss being a teenager and being able to do anything and whenever? lol If you have done more than I have, I do expect some suggestions. *hint, hint*
Old 09-17-2009, 11:40 AM   #47
titlicker
Flirting God

titlicker has a reputation beyond repute titlicker has a reputation beyond repute titlicker has a reputation beyond repute titlicker has a reputation beyond repute titlicker has a reputation beyond repute titlicker has a reputation beyond repute titlicker has a reputation beyond repute titlicker has a reputation beyond repute titlicker has a reputation beyond repute titlicker has a reputation beyond repute titlicker has a reputation beyond repute

Be open minded with your partner. Give him what he is looking for and he should give you what you desire. Maybe start a fantasy list, things you fantasize about, abd share them with your partner. Maybe this will give you what you want. It helped me.
titlicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:04 PM   #48
sexycoco
Super Flirt

sexycoco has a reputation beyond repute sexycoco has a reputation beyond repute sexycoco has a reputation beyond repute sexycoco has a reputation beyond repute sexycoco has a reputation beyond repute sexycoco has a reputation beyond repute sexycoco has a reputation beyond repute sexycoco has a reputation beyond repute sexycoco has a reputation beyond repute sexycoco has a reputation beyond repute sexycoco has a reputation beyond repute

wecome pink
Old 09-18-2009, 07:46 AM   #49
3pmac
~~Breaking a Habit~~

Thanked 5,417 Times in 3,776 Posts
3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like

Welcome to the site PIP.

This happened to me about year and half ago. Almost to the day I turned 40. Its hasnt got old yet.. Dont think about when it might end, just enjoy it now. Sexual peak is an amazing ride.
3pmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #50
The Duke
Married And Flirting

The Duke is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome Pretty, from a fellow Newbie. Hope the site hots things up for you.
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: