Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 06-04-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like
Default Angel & Devil on the Shoulder Moment

Describe one of your "Angel vs Devil on the shoulder" moment.
What was the options for the decision?
What did you end up doing and why?

Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Ever hear the truism "people join companies and quite bosses"?
On Tuesday, I have a meeting with the boss I am quitting.
He will ask if I am leaving because of anything he did (yes, he's a dick) and whether there's any hard feelings (yes, he's a dick).

Angel Alfa:
"No, I really appreciated my time here, learned lots and with some remorse I am looking forward to my next challenge. I have no doubt you and the organization will only continue to grow and succeed."

Devil Alfa:
"Let's cut the crap. The business outgrew you years ago and its only choices with you here is to be acquired or be driven into the ground. You are a lyin' SOB and you can only hope you don't end up in a dark alley with me in the next 3 weeks."

Old 06-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,729 Times in 6,700 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

Icy Angel : This is site is really evil. Don't stay on here. You know this is may be a step to something else. Please quit while you are ahead. Think of your vow and and your daughter.
Icy Devil : Your hubby is mofo. He puts out twice a year and has been ignoring you for last 4 years. What harm can this site do? Live a little, you deserve to be happy.

Lol..We know who won..
Old 06-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #4
Savvyone.
Flirting God

Thanked 7,160 Times in 5,643 Posts
Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like

Angel: You know you come here because you are incredibley bored and find some excitement, and in the end it will go full circle and off you will run.

Devil: Quit whining and remember you are a frisky puppy, needing some tail, and you are tired of going in circles. Play fetch and see what you catch.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #5
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,690 Times in 3,073 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Billy... come here Angel
Angel. screw you!
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Big O For This Useful Post:
Savvyone. (06-04-2011)
Old 06-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #6
cordelia.
Flirt In Waiting
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,427 Times in 943 Posts
cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like

Angel - don't say fuck...that's a bad word
Devil - too late, you already said it

cordelia. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:11 PM   #7
Gigglez
~ * ~

Thanked 5,804 Times in 3,674 Posts
Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like

Angel ... A good mom would not think of what you are thinking and just deal with it ....

Devil ... Seriously, how much more are you going to let first the jerkoff and his family treat you like shit but now you're gonna let your kids treat you like shit and let them talk to you the way they do and.fuckin time what you do and report back to him? ... They got their dad, they want to threaten you with living with him and his family? ... Fuck it ... You're their mom, not a piece of shit ... Let them go live with their dad

..... Guess what side I'm starting to take .....
Gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #8
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigglez View Post
..... Guess what side I'm starting to take .....

Did I guess right?

Old 06-04-2011, 08:21 PM   #9
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 17,175 Times in 11,428 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

Ohhhhhhhhh I SO had one of these on Wed. night!!!!!!

Devil DD: Lesser Half had a training day in Massachusetts on Thursday, had the GPS system all mapped out and charging right on the lil side table next to my "spot"....All night I wrestled with the idea of changing the address so he'd get lost...a friend here even had me toying with the idea of changing the language preferences ....I am goofy enough to do this sort of thing....

Angel DD: With the help of my 14 y/o who told me however hilarious it was that the lesser half would kill me...And being in the back of my mind last month even with the aid of Mapquest (which sux like a Hoover) he got lost getting there AND coming home .....So I didn't *sigh*

As I said I didn't do it, despite the intense temptation....And ever the honest to a fault person I am...I confessed it to him the next night when he got home...He laughed, and said he would have just changed it back....Damnit.....

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #10
HornetFlgt
Flirting Guest
I Made It To Premium

HornetFlgt has a reputation beyond repute HornetFlgt has a reputation beyond repute HornetFlgt has a reputation beyond repute HornetFlgt has a reputation beyond repute HornetFlgt has a reputation beyond repute HornetFlgt has a reputation beyond repute HornetFlgt has a reputation beyond repute HornetFlgt has a reputation beyond repute HornetFlgt has a reputation beyond repute HornetFlgt has a reputation beyond repute HornetFlgt has a reputation beyond repute

Angel: Run away
Devil: This place seems interesting...
HornetFlgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #11
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Angel: Get to really know her first and make sure that you share a true connection before you try to kiss her for the first time.

Devil: Tap that smokin hot ass right now, before I do it myself!

Old 08-27-2011, 06:00 PM   #12
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Angel: Stay home and keep working all night. There are plenty of other nights you can go out and have fun on.

Devil: F@#$ that $h!t, you've been working all day. Go clear your head tonight, you deserve it!

Old 06-29-2020, 09:48 PM   #13
hikergeek
The invisible man

Thanked 1,016 Times in 883 Posts
hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Angel - don’t bump that thread, it’s out lived it’s entertainment value

Devil - go ahead, bump it, see what happens

You decide who won ...,..

-Carl Sagan
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote