Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 05-14-2012, 05:00 AM   #1
KayleeThatsMe
Freedom

KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like
Default Who were you in High School?

1. Class President
2. Drama Club
3. Band member
4. Jock
5. Druggie
6. Popular
7. Cheerleader
8. Misfit
9. Loner
10. Chess Club
11. Science Club
12. Valedictorian
13. Swim Team
14. Debate Team
15. Clique member
16. Friends with everyone but part of nothing
17. Partier
18. Anything else you want to share.....

I think who we were in High School tells a lot about who we are today. We may not be the same people (at least in most cases I hope we aren't) but the part we played back then does shed light into our soul.

Who were you then and how have you changed today?

I was shy and reserved, almost afraid of my own shadow. I was nice to everyone but never felt part of any one particular group. I didn't like high school. I hated cliques then and I hate them more today. I didn't fit any mold then and I don't ever want to fit any mold today. I'm not shy any longer. I wish I hadn't of been back then. I partied a little bit but nothing huge. Never did a drug in my life. I played the drums in band and marching band. I was a contestant in the Junior Miss Pageant. I played piano and guitar for a few years. I played soccer for a season. I hated cheerleading with a passion then and still do today. My boyfriends were always Butterfly swimmers on the Swim teams so hung out with the swim team a lot but never competed myself. I was smart and worked my ass off for good grades. Sort of a goody miss two shoes. So good to not be her any longer.

What about you? I'm interested. If the thread dies, hey, at least I tried. Didn't see another like it but if I missed it...sorry in advance.

Last edited by KayleeThatsMe; 05-14-2012 at 05:06 AM.
KayleeThatsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KayleeThatsMe For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 05:03 AM   #2
Little Willy
I am what I am

Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like Little Willy Is God Like

rebellious, disruptive, troublesome waste of space.
Little Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:07 AM   #3
wayneypoo
its!ok ill shoot the guy.

Thanked 1,909 Times in 1,439 Posts
wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like

[quote=KayleeThatsMe;3585942]1. Class President
2. Drama Club
3. Band member
4. Jock
5. Druggie
6. Popular
7. Cheerleader
8. Misfit
9. Loner
10. Chess Club
11. Science Club
12. Valedictorian
13. Swim Team
14. Debate Team
15. Clique member
17. Partier
18. Anything else you want to share.....
19.GIRLS SHOWERROOM STORKER
Old 05-14-2012, 05:07 AM   #4
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,396 Times in 12,453 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I was also shy, very quiet, I had only a few friends and I didn't hang out with anyone.. I played trombone in the band and had a few roles in some plays.. I enjoyed being a part of the band.. I would play for football and basketball games..

I enjoyed going to school.. but only because I hated being home.. I got so bored and school was always different.. I was the wallflower though, everyone knew me but no one bothered with me.. I was not a good student.. I never did my homework and I never studied for tests.. I just made do..

I dated only when my friends needed me to go with them on a double date.. and those always ended badly.. no boyfriends in high school.. a couple of crushes.. I stuck pretty much to myself...
Old 05-14-2012, 05:08 AM   #5
wayneypoo
its!ok ill shoot the guy.

Thanked 1,909 Times in 1,439 Posts
wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like

NUMBER 19 I WAS ?
Old 05-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #6
katydid
Geographically challenged

Thanked 15,196 Times in 11,751 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

I was a loner. Invisible.

I fit in with every crowd. I belonged to no "clique" of friends. I didn't participate in any extracurricular activities. I had one or two friends. I didn't drink, do drugs, date, do my homework, cut class. I also didn't want to draw attention from my parents.

I could sing and auditioned for a couple of singing groups and was accepted. But, each time I would not participate.

I liked being invisible. I sort of wish no one could see me now.
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
Bailey~* (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 09:03 AM   #7
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,527 Times in 8,615 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

I guess I was the loner/misfit, not by choice but circumstance. I recall a few classes...but mostly I remember leaving school in the afternoon and going to work. Senior year, because I had all but 1 credit needed for graduation, I went to school 1st period, then directly to my full-time job. Admin. at school apparently decided to put my working under the Distributive Ed. program, so I wound up with 5 credits more than necessary. Yep, that sure made a difference to my high school life!
Old 05-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #8
disturbiagirl
💓Gregarious💓

Thanked 9,242 Times in 6,399 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

There was no such thing as an "in" crowd in my school. There were 35 kids in grades 8-12 We were involved with everything the school had to offer, limited though it was. I talked a lot, but let people walk all over me. I'm not quite like that anymore

"Always remember, you're unique. Just like everybody else".
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:39 AM   #9
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 14,179 Times in 8,734 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

I got along with everyone and could hang out in any of the cliques I wanted to, but for the most part I wouldn't term but a few "friends". The few childhood friends that I made I have been lucky enough to retain and periodically still see over the last 40 yrs. I'm really not all that much different now than I was as a kid.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #10
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,977 Times in 5,068 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

I fit in with everyone.. at one point I had equally strong crushes on the king of the stoners, and the football quarterback/valedictorian.. and both crowds accepted me.. When people would run into me in life later.. they'd point out how they'd respetcted that I'd been a trendsetter, or did things my own way. I was regularly assigned or voted into 'lead' positions.. even though I didn't seek them out.. (play narator, choir state contest, Russian ambassador for model UN, model senate, student council rep).. so maybe I was an underachiever at the time?. and teachers were trying to push me?..

I was the one that was usually being overly helpful... or stepping in to protect someone from a bully.

I liked to toe-up to breaking rules.. but never did anything outright bad.. I'd just ull practical jokes.. or stand outside my class right up until last bell.. then step in just in time to not be counted tardy. I didn't drink or do drugs, and kept my virginity.. I knew at the time those things would be wasteful and reckless because high school is such a fish bowl..

I lked the same things then I like now.. reading, music, art, photograhy.. I won photography awards for my school paper.. and liked to go to concerts, owned a walkman before anyone.. and was always the one in english class who'd actually read the book. So.. although I probably seemed 'poplular' tp some people.. I actually spent lots of time alone.

I dated lots, but no one steady.

I hated high school because I saw it as mostly a huge waste where I was just spinning my wheels. I was so happy when I finally got to college. In college I felt I was more free, and more 'me' then I'd ever felt before.
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #11
MishMash
Fire Starter

Thanked 7,373 Times in 4,590 Posts
MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like

"I'm that kid in the corner all fucked up and wanna so I'm gonna."

I ate pimento cheese spread on rye bread and set bear traps for bullies using library books and desks.

I had sex with the prom king and queen. In between I had sex with the janitor, civics teacher, band instructor and the vice principle.

I built the first perpetual machine in shop class but the instructor destroyed it out of jealousy.

I designed, built and funded the atomic wing of my high school with funds from my covert operations with the CIA.

I graduated 34th in my class due to absenteeism.

Last edited by MishMash; 05-14-2012 at 10:43 AM.
MishMash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MishMash For This Useful Post:
Just A Girl (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 10:04 AM   #12
IL*flirt31
Flirting God

Thanked 4,524 Times in 3,253 Posts
IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like

3. Band member
11. Science Club
12. Valedictorian
Tennis Team

I had lots of people I knew and they were spread out in so many areas like academics, sports, band and the 3 (brothers) boys I grew up with on my block but only a small group of very close friends girlfriends. We still get together to this day, the four or five of us. I was scared of my dad...lol, so I waited until I was away at college to be a bad girl and boy was I!
IL*flirt31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:12 AM   #13
Pixie~Dust
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,642 Times in 4,281 Posts
Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like

2. Drama Club
3. Band member
6. Popular
7. Cheerleader
13. Swim Team
14. Debate Team
17. Partier

I did all of these thing in highschool but not during the same year..LOL I was a pretty bad kid, but kept things calm enough not to get thrown out of my clubs. My dad died when I was 14 so I think that's why I got my wild years out early.
Pixie~Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:17 AM   #14
CFCguy
Drunk in a midnight choir

CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like

4. Jock
15. Clique member

I played soccer and baseball. Yet I had a clique that I hung out with. We really never identified ourselves as a clique. But everyone else in school did. We hung out on weekends, and in the summer and even after we graduated for a fee years. Others came and went but there was always the core group of 10 of us, 6 guys, 4 girls, that hung out and did everything together. If anything we were the "smart jock" clique, because we had the captains of the soccer, baseball, cross country wrestling and girls tennis team, And I had the lowest GPA of all of them a graduation with a 3.3
CFCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:32 AM   #15
Playful.
Cheerful Flirt
200 Post Club

Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute

Friends with everyone.....thought of as " everyone's kid sister".
Even all the "burn-outs" liked me!
A lot like you , Kaylee. Played piano, studied hard, no drugs, no cigs, very little alcohol, didn't cause a lick of trouble. (my parents were lucky!). I'd do it a bit differently today, and yes, I have changed about 50%. (still play piano, but no cigs, ha)

Wish I had the know-how and confidence back then ,that I have today...

Last edited by Playful.; 05-14-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Playful. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #16
sthomp
Flirting God
I Love It Here

sthomp Is God Like sthomp Is God Like sthomp Is God Like sthomp Is God Like sthomp Is God Like sthomp Is God Like sthomp Is God Like sthomp Is God Like sthomp Is God Like sthomp Is God Like sthomp Is God Like

I was shy and reserved. I got along with everyone, but wasn't into the cliques. I still to this day do not Like clicks. I had a few close friends that you sort of lose touch withbas the years go by. I played guitar and wanted to be the next Joe Perry.
sthomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sthomp For This Useful Post:
KayleeThatsMe (05-15-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #17
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,537 Posts
LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like

I was a regular dude played football but not a jock. Hung out with the bad boys but wa reserved and not a trouble maker. I was smart but not a nerd

I was voted bet looking senior year but was not a player or arrogant. That came years later
LucasR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #18
Beccs
Lost and Lonely

Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,716 Posts
Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like

These "cliques" and labels are so weird to me. I never knew about them until I watch american shows and films. We don't have them as defined here. My year group consisted of the popular kids, then just bunches of friends but we all tended to mix amongst various groups and you could easily make a chain from any kid to any other kid through a series of only a few friendships.

At school I was "one of the lads". I never really got on with the girls, got on great with the guys, liked sport, did well in my classes, play fights and wrestling with the guys on the school field and generally just had a laugh. I was the girl the guys asked for advice to date my mates but never the one they wanted to date lol.

In an American clique style thing we'd have been seen as the grungers/metallers/rockers etc. (I don't even know what half of the things you listed were )
Beccs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beccs For This Useful Post:
Iceburn (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #19
Texmale1974
Tette per la Scienza-Ivan

Thanked 5,462 Times in 4,034 Posts
Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like

I was a dork, it has continued into adulthood.
MishMash (05-14-2012), principessa (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #20
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,537 Posts
LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishMash View Post

I ate pimento cheese spread on rye bread and set bear traps for bullies using library books and desks.

I had sex with the prom king and queen. In between I had sex with the janitor, civics teacher, band instructor and the vice principle.

I built the first perpetual machine in shop class but the instructor destroyed it out of jealousy.

I designed, built and funded the atomic wing of my high school with funds from my covert operations with the CIA.

It's true he's the original NAsal kid doing damage
LucasR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LucasR For This Useful Post:
MishMash (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #21
Texmale1974
Tette per la Scienza-Ivan

Thanked 5,462 Times in 4,034 Posts
Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishMash View Post

I stuck a snake through a teacher's window and was forced to sit out in the hall my entire last month of my senior year.

I led the line for Graduation and we were supposed to keep going straight but I took a left turn and the entire line kept following me, while the other line kept going straight.
MishMash (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #22
leggy

Thanked 4,280 Times in 3,345 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

Hate to think of High School.. gives me a headache!
Old 05-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #23
danudet
Flirting God

danudet has a reputation beyond repute danudet has a reputation beyond repute danudet has a reputation beyond repute danudet has a reputation beyond repute danudet has a reputation beyond repute danudet has a reputation beyond repute danudet has a reputation beyond repute danudet has a reputation beyond repute danudet has a reputation beyond repute danudet has a reputation beyond repute danudet has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps there are things of the past, that should remain in the past, I hate who I was in High School. If I had the chance to do it over, I would do just about everything differently.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:11 PM   #24
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Thanked 26,069 Times in 20,643 Posts
Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

Exactly what Beccs said. We were unaware of how your school system ran until we started to watch American movies. We didnt have "President"..or "Valedictorian"..the closest we probably get to that is at the upper echelon schools..where you have head boy and all that shit yeah?

As for MY position in the class...I was the class Joker...although funnily enough..I gained more qualifications than most of the "smarties" in and around me..weird eh?...LOL
Beccs (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #25
Beccs
Lost and Lonely

Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,716 Posts
Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceburn View Post
Exactly what Beccs said. We were unaware of how your school system ran until we started to watch American movies. We didnt have "President"..or "Valedictorian"..the closest we probably get to that is at the upper echelon schools..where you have head boy and all that shit yeah?

As for MY position in the class...I was the class Joker...although funnily enough..I gained more qualifications than most of the "smarties" in and around me..weird eh?...LOL
You? The Joker? NEVER!!!!!!! haha
Beccs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beccs For This Useful Post:
Iceburn (05-14-2012)