Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 05-15-2012, 03:24 AM   #51
gabrielle22
Coniglio Fero'c'e

Thanked 17,190 Times in 12,349 Posts
gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasR View Post
I Ed doc martins before they were cool ate you claiming to own a mother love bone cd? They were glam/grunge
More a bootleg tape..I lived in BFE so we sorta recorded stuff off the radio when we could catch the college station and swapped it around.
gabrielle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #52
KayleeThatsMe
Freedom

KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like

Thinking I'm wanting to see some Sthomp/Joe Perry action!!!!

I'm turning into a You Tube junkie now that you brought him up!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDo7c...layer_embedded

He looks SO hot in this pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthomp27 View Post
I was shy and reserved. I got along with everyone, but wasn't into the cliques. I still to this day do not Like clicks. I had a few close friends that you sort of lose touch withbas the years go by. I played guitar and wanted to be the next Joe Perry.

Last edited by KayleeThatsMe; 05-15-2012 at 03:51 PM.
KayleeThatsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:27 PM   #53
KayleeThatsMe
Freedom

KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like

Who listened to Dr. Demento and thought you were SO cool cuz you did?

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...ail&FORM=VIRE1
Old 05-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #54
D4k
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,153 Times in 890 Posts
D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like D4k Is God Like

I was a little bit of everything. I enjoyed variety. I had friends that played sports, were in drama club, were skaters, were geeks, etc etc. I played hockey in high school. I was the responsible partier, having a good time but making sure my friends were safe. Because I lived in one state, but went to high school in another, I got my license before most, so I wound up being more popular than I should have been, especially with the ladies. BUT, that took me into the friends zone very quickly with most of them. Looking back, I wish I wasn't so timid when it came to that, and wished I had played another sport besides hockey.

In some ways, I still think I am the same person. Still friends with all walks of life, don't judge based on people's likes or dislikes, always willing to take of my friends and make sure they are ok, and still love me some hockey, and hoping to play again soon.
D4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #55
Lips
Flirting God

Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like

I was always around people and had lots of friends .
Was an athlete and an artist .
Bookworm(hated studing just reading)
Lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:27 PM   #56
JoeOdom
Meanie Charmer

JoeOdom Is God Like JoeOdom Is God Like JoeOdom Is God Like JoeOdom Is God Like JoeOdom Is God Like JoeOdom Is God Like JoeOdom Is God Like JoeOdom Is God Like JoeOdom Is God Like JoeOdom Is God Like JoeOdom Is God Like

Voracious reader, did many chemicals that eliminated most of my memories of youth. Inexplicably though, teachers loved me, however much a thorn in their sides I was. I think I could have done something impressive had I applied myself, but I get distracted easily, also........
JoeOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #57
bbbrickbb
Super Flirt

bbbrickbb is an unknown quantity at this point

I was a surfer.........
bbbrickbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:40 AM   #58
summer-dream

summer-dream Is God Like summer-dream Is God Like summer-dream Is God Like summer-dream Is God Like summer-dream Is God Like summer-dream Is God Like summer-dream Is God Like summer-dream Is God Like summer-dream Is God Like summer-dream Is God Like summer-dream Is God Like

A bit of everything I guess...

Friends with everyone, no matter what "group" they were in, though I could and can still count my true friends on one hand.
Not a druggie, just recreationally...experimenting and all that.
Somewhat the party girl but I'd also skip them to stay home by myself and watch movies.
Wasn't into sports...I always had cramps, best excuse.
Academically a good student but constantly in detention for my smart ass mouth and general problem with authority.

I can look back on high school and smile though, It was a fun time.
summer-dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:23 AM   #59
Caddidlehopper
Bringing confusion to all

Thanked 4,070 Times in 3,532 Posts
Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like

i was on the fringe always able to talk and be around all the social clicks just never part of them. kind of like i am now lol

Gee willickers
Caddidlehopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:28 PM   #60
Anastasia
Flirt In Waiting
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,322 Times in 863 Posts
Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like

I was the girl always studying and shy. I had a small group of friends but never had fun until my first year of university then all hell broke loose lol
Anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #61
cougargirl
Living Life!

Thanked 2,168 Times in 1,210 Posts
cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like cougargirl Is God Like

I was ASB Vice President. I was also a total book worm. I was in the Drama Club and Math Club and also Editor in Chief of the Yearbook. I ran cross country and track. I was not super popular, but I was not on the bottom of the rung either. I was teased terribly because I was a total geeking looking 80's girl....and had two gorgeous older sisters.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:33 AM   #62
Sweet Misery
Gone

Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like

I was the person that everyone knew but not one person really knew me.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #63
mithrandir
Super Flirt

mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute

9 - loner
mithrandir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #64
KayleeThatsMe
Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrandir View Post
9 - loner
You aren't alone any more luv! Glad you found this site!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to KayleeThatsMe For This Useful Post:
mithrandir (05-22-2012)
Old 05-22-2012, 01:13 PM   #65
mithrandir
Super Flirt

mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute mithrandir has a reputation beyond repute

---

Last edited by mithrandir; 06-28-2012 at 11:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mithrandir For This Useful Post:
KayleeThatsMe (05-22-2012)
Old 05-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #66
Marley075
Bullet Dodger

Thanked 2,401 Times in 1,627 Posts
Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like

I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel.
DomesticDiva (05-22-2012)
Old 05-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #67
Dahlia
Je ne sais quoi

Thanked 3,114 Times in 2,497 Posts
Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like

I was friends with "everyone"..didn't care what clique you were in and as long as you were a decent person...we'd be friends
Dahlia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dahlia For This Useful Post:
KayleeThatsMe (05-22-2012)
Old 05-22-2012, 11:22 PM   #68
KayleeThatsMe
Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrandir View Post
Haha. Well thank you . Are you going to help me be less alone, lol? But no, in many ways I am not as alone as I was then. I have become a very, very different person. But there are still times when I am haunted by loneliness. But maybe this place will help .
Well sure why not! I always have room for more friends!!! Hugs!
The Following User Says Thank You to KayleeThatsMe For This Useful Post:
mithrandir (05-22-2012)
Old 05-22-2012, 11:41 PM   #69
mithrandir
Super Flirt

---

Last edited by mithrandir; 06-28-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #70
lover4mature
Flirting God

lover4mature has a reputation beyond repute lover4mature has a reputation beyond repute lover4mature has a reputation beyond repute lover4mature has a reputation beyond repute lover4mature has a reputation beyond repute lover4mature has a reputation beyond repute lover4mature has a reputation beyond repute lover4mature has a reputation beyond repute lover4mature has a reputation beyond repute lover4mature has a reputation beyond repute lover4mature has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
I was also shy, very quiet, I had only a few friends and I didn't hang out with anyone.. I played trombone in the band and had a few roles in some plays.. I enjoyed being a part of the band.. I would play for football and basketball games..

I enjoyed going to school.. but only because I hated being home.. I got so bored and school was always different.. I was the wallflower though, everyone knew me but no one bothered with me.. I was not a good student.. I never did my homework and I never studied for tests.. I just made do..

I dated only when my friends needed me to go with them on a double date.. and those always ended badly.. no boyfriends in high school.. a couple of crushes.. I stuck pretty much to myself...
Aside from having several friends and not playing in the band your high school life sounds a lot like mine. I didn't date anyone in high school.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #71
MishMash
Fire Starter

Thanked 7,373 Times in 4,590 Posts
MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like

If by High School you mean working the rice paddies then I was the guy working the rice paddies.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #72
whispers

Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,250 Posts
whispers has disabled reputation

So long ago but I was friends with everyone a good girl the captain of the cheerleader squad and a honor student yep a nerd with a short skirt.
whispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #73
flowergirl
Taking a break...

flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like

I was hippie/ alternative girl... wore boots, made my own dresses, lived in the art room and smoke pit
flowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #74
oldandnaked
Flirting God

Thanked 7,444 Times in 4,899 Posts
oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like

Pretty much the same immature, smartassed and clueless person that I am today but in a much younger and hotter body.
MishMash (09-29-2012)
Old 09-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #75
katydid
Geographically challenged

Thanked 15,196 Times in 11,751 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandnaked View Post
Pretty much the same immature, smartassed and clueless person that I am today but in a much younger and hotter body.
I would have followed you around like a puppy dog
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
oldandnaked (09-29-2012)