Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 07-08-2012, 11:58 PM   #26
Aradia
Court Jester

Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,044 Posts
Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Croix View Post
yes ma'am...any oil that wouldn't do any harm to "that part" of a woman's body. NOTHING that has the seed in itself to ferment (like olive oil) or we'll be running to the store for some monistat if you get my drift.

oh god am I actually effin' talking about this? how gay am I?
no its good thats why I was asking about different types of oils. I use sweet almond, beeswax and pure cocoa butter in a massage lotion thats why i was curious. cocoa butter you have to be careful with though as it can clog the shit our of pores
Aradia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:00 AM   #27
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,729 Times in 6,700 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aradia View Post
no its good thats why I was asking about different types of oils. I use sweet almond, beeswax and pure cocoa butter in a massage lotion thats why i was curious. cocoa butter you have to be careful with though as it can clog the shit our of pores
Just to add here..when I worked at a day spa, massage therapists used unrefined, cold pressed sesame oil. It was their first choice.
Aradia (07-09-2012)
Old 07-09-2012, 12:04 AM   #28
Aradia
Court Jester

Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icymaiden View Post
Just to add here..when I worked at a day spa, massage therapists used unrefined, cold pressed sesame oil. It was their first choice.
ok thats good to know! thanks darlin!
Old 07-09-2012, 12:10 AM   #29
Aradia
Court Jester

Pure mint oil is also wicked in lip balm made with sweet almond oil, cocoa or shea butter and beeswax. sure beats the shit you buy in the store and its so easy to make
The Following User Says Thank You to Aradia For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (07-09-2012)
Old 07-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #30
Apparition
deus ex machina

Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

Quote:
Pure mint oil is also wicked in lip balm made with sweet almond oil, cocoa or shea butter and beeswax. sure beats the shit you buy in the store and its so easy to make
Oh totally agreed. I had some peppermint oil ,,and yes..daughter got hold of it and sprinkled it all about the house. My house smelled like york peppermint patty for months.
Aradia (07-09-2012)
Old 07-09-2012, 12:22 AM   #31
Aradia
Court Jester

Quote:
Oh totally agreed. I had some peppermint oil ,,and yes..daughter got hold of it and sprinkled it all about the house. My house smelled like york peppermint patty for months.
Lmao at least it was a somewhat good smelling oil. I was once cursed with a roomate that doused everything in patchouli...still cant handle the smell
Old 07-09-2012, 02:49 PM   #32
La Croix
Loa...

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,401 Posts
La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like

Nettle...

I think I've seen nettle mentioned a couple times here, (or maybe that was in the anal bleaching thread). Nettle is really good as a topical for any joint problems. It helps temporarily improve circulation. Some apocryphal literature I've read metions Roman and Greek soldiers sleeping on it at night to keep warm, I assume due to the same circulation issues. It's great for toning skin. I also use it to accelerate compost, keep flies away, and have heard of others dying with it. I also have a recipe for soup made from it,, which is supposed to be great for anemia and mildly laxative. It grows everywhere wild around here almost to the point of being a nusiance, so if you need some seeds or dried leaves...holla.
Aradia (07-09-2012)
Old 07-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #33
IL*flirt31
Flirting God

Thanked 4,524 Times in 3,253 Posts
IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like IL*flirt31 Is God Like

I've got some lavendar in my herb garden, what should I do with it? It smells fabulous!
IL*flirt31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:03 PM   #34
La Croix
Loa...

La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL*flirt31 View Post
I've got some lavendar in my herb garden, what should I do with it? It smells fabulous!
Lavender has culinary, medicinal, cosmetic and domestic uses. Most people put the dried buds in a sachet and hang it for smell. Hell I drink it. What were you wanting to do with it?
Aradia (07-09-2012), IL*flirt31 (07-09-2012)
Old 07-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #35
Aradia
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL*flirt31 View Post
You can also stuff it into a sachet and put it under your pillow for soothing dreams. Or tuck the sachets into your drawers for fresh smelling clothing. Just make sure it is well dried and bug free
The Following User Says Thank You to Aradia For This Useful Post:
IL*flirt31 (07-09-2012)
Old 07-10-2012, 01:17 AM   #36
CFCguy
Drunk in a midnight choir

CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like

I'll dice up a habanero and eat a few bits or mix it in with some rice as an allergy remedy.

I also soak a tomato in buttermilk and slap it on my skin when I have sunburns. It works especially well for the burns I get around the base of my neck.
CFCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:19 AM   #37
Apparition
deus ex machina

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFCguy View Post
I'll dice up a habanero and eat a few bits or mix it in with some rice as an allergy remedy.

I also soak a tomato in buttermilk and slap it on my skin when I have sunburns. It works especially well for the burns I get around the base of my neck.
You posted this now?? Dude, where was this post like 3 days ago???
I look like a friggin burn victim.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:28 AM   #38
CFCguy

CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like

Quote:
You posted this now?? Dude, where was this post like 3 days ago???
I look like a friggin burn victim.
Sorry. I didn't have your sunbathing plans in my day planner.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:29 AM   #39
Apparition
deus ex machina

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFCguy View Post
Sorry. I didn't have your sunbathing plans in my day planner.
Does this mean you want my day to day schedule? Hmmm.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:40 AM   #40
CFCguy

Quote:
Does this mean you want my day to day schedule? Hmmm.
Only the times where you need the services or advice of a tomato and chili pepper growing semi-herbalist.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:41 AM   #41
artemis
Flirting God

Thanked 11,210 Times in 8,136 Posts
artemis has disabled reputation

Tulsi (Holy Basil) : excellent in teas for general well being. Or just eating the leaves just so.. Yummy...

artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to artemis For This Useful Post:
Aradia (07-10-2012)
Old 07-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #42
La Croix
Loa...

Aradia was mentioning tea the other day. Any of you guys ever make sassafras tea?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #43
whispers

Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,250 Posts
whispers has disabled reputation

For people with ear aches drop 2 drops of oil of clove on a cotton ball and put in the ear when going to sleep. For some reason it numbs the throbbing eardrum. Helps the kiddos sleep.
whispers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to whispers For This Useful Post:
Aradia (07-11-2012)
Old 07-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #44
Aradia
Court Jester

Quote:
Aradia was mentioning tea the other day. Any of you guys ever make sassafras tea?
I havent but I have seen it in the herbal shop I go to
Old 07-11-2012, 11:24 PM   #45
La Croix
Loa...

Quote:
I havent but I have seen it in the herbal shop I go to

Oh garsh it's good. Kinda tastes like root beer maybe? Very fresh and clean. The trees grow everywhere here and it can be made from the roots. Me likey!
Old 07-12-2012, 12:00 AM   #46
libragirl
Time to go
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,596 Times in 4,249 Posts
libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like

pot is herb right? i have few recipes with some ganja
libragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to libragirl For This Useful Post:
artemis (07-12-2012)
Old 07-12-2012, 12:04 AM   #47
artemis
Flirting God

Thanked 11,210 Times in 8,136 Posts
artemis has disabled reputation

People with pets: once every few years the fleas just go crazy in the summer... My poor dog even with medication gets allergic reaction when she gets bitten... Pure aloe gel from the leaves.

Also, Lots of rosemary leaves inside or under the beds. Sprinkle dried rosemary, leave it there for a few days & vacuum. Works like a charm!

artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to artemis For This Useful Post:
Aradia (07-12-2012)
Old 07-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #48
La Croix
Loa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by libragirl View Post
pot is herb right? i have few recipes with some ganja
libragirl (07-12-2012)
Old 07-12-2012, 12:17 AM   #49
libragirl
Time to go
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,596 Times in 4,249 Posts
libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like

Quote:
Fine Fine I just might share it
libragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #50
La Croix
Loa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by libragirl View Post
Fine Fine I just might share it

Sharing is good. I'm going to call your mother right now and let her know what a kind, decent and caring young lady you have turned out to be.

Tags
herb , plant , remedy