Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:05 AM   #1
leggy
*....*

Thanked 3,749 Times in 2,946 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like
Default Ambitious things

This might come across as a strange thread. Bear with me. I love ambitious things. Married one who.. sadly snowed me.. But that aside what have you done lately that was ambitious? The kind of thing that did not come easy and required a degree of difficulty.. Now you see how weird I am..
Old 01-22-2018, 11:08 AM   #2
manitee
Flirting God

manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like

A man's worth is no greater than his ambitions.

Marcus Aurelius
The Following User Says Thank You to manitee For This Useful Post:
Ivan (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 11:10 AM   #3
leggy
*....*

leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by manitee View Post
A man's worth is no greater than his ambitions.

Marcus Aurelius
Like?? I mean some people.. not mentioning any sexy girl.. going bck to school with kids in the house etc.. building a shed etc..
Old 01-22-2018, 11:12 AM   #4
DaddyFigure
I turned into a lurker
I Like It Here

DaddyFigure is an unknown quantity at this point

To many it may not seem ambitious to join a site like this, but to me it took a lot of inner strength to do so.
DaddyFigure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DaddyFigure For This Useful Post:
leggy (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 11:14 AM   #5
manitee
Flirting God

manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like manitee Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggy View Post
Like?? I mean some people.. not mentioning any sexy girl.. going bck to school with kids in the house etc.. building a shed etc..
surely ambition is why build a shed...lets build a house, depending on how ambitious you are
Old 01-22-2018, 11:20 AM   #6
leggy
*....*

Some people decide to learn a new language, now that is ambition..
Old 01-22-2018, 11:22 AM   #7
manitee
Flirting God

Quote:
Some people decide to learn a new language, now that is ambition..
and some cant be arsed and rely on google translate...hence levels of ambition is different in people, ( i class my self as ambitious, achieved a few notable things in life )
Old 01-22-2018, 11:23 AM   #8
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,881 Times in 5,009 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

I stopped eating meat in June, and it really hasn't been a struggle. I think sometimes when things sound ambitious, we are what holds ourselves back. Once we jump in and start, we realize the worry about the undertaking was much more difficult than the task itself.
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bailey~* For This Useful Post:
Just A Girl (01-22-2018), leggy (01-22-2018), Lyric~* (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 11:24 AM   #9
leggy
*....*

Quote:
Originally Posted by manitee View Post
and some cant be arsed and rely on google translate...hence levels of ambition is different in people, ( i class my self as ambitious, achieved a few notable things in life )
Yep I agree. A good thread to share those things.. or not..
Old 01-22-2018, 11:25 AM   #10
manitee
Flirting God

Quote:
Yep I agree. A good thread to share those things.. or not..
yeah could be a good thread..ambitions you have achieved or would like to acheive
Old 01-22-2018, 11:32 AM   #11
manitee
Flirting God

one of my ambitions is just to be online when one of you gorgeous ladies posts in the "show em" thread
Old 01-22-2018, 11:44 AM   #12
leggy
*....*

Can it be ambitious to not overlook messy closets?? doing those this week.. complete overhaul.. sorry it is ambitious.. for me this week..
Old 01-22-2018, 12:07 PM   #13
DaddyFigure
I turned into a lurker
I Like It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey~* View Post
I stopped eating meat in June, and it really hasn't been a struggle. I think sometimes when things sound ambitious, we are what holds ourselves back. Once we jump in and start, we realize the worry about the undertaking was much more difficult than the task itself.
I started weight loss 6 months ago. I thought that meant giving up everything. I have learned it is merely a change to eliminate all of my bad eating habits. So far it's been successful and should be pretty darn hot soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaddyFigure For This Useful Post:
Bailey~* (01-22-2018), leggy (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 12:21 PM   #14
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,881 Times in 5,009 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

Quote:
Can it be ambitious to not overlook messy closets?? doing those this week.. complete overhaul.. sorry it is ambitious.. for me this week..
I yanked everything out of my kitchen cabinets last week, then reorganized. That's the most awesome kind of feeling. I love no mess, no baggage, owning only things that are useful, or that you love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyFigure View Post
I started weight loss 6 months ago. I thought that meant giving up everything. I have learned it is merely a change to eliminate all of my bad eating habits. So far it's been successful and should be pretty darn hot soon.
I tweak other things in my diet for health reasons. The no meat thing was a moral decision I've wanted to achieve for 20 or 30 years. Although I do eat salmon still. It just always seemed hard to tackle other times in my lifestyle. In June my youngest and I watched Okja, and made an immediate decision. It was probably easier with her camaraderie. Ambition can only be achieved if it comes from that person, and they commit. But encouragement for the outside helps.

Last edited by Bailey~*; 01-22-2018 at 12:30 PM. Reason: I was tripping balls, and jacked my sentence lol
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bailey~* For This Useful Post:
leggy (01-22-2018), manitee (01-22-2018), msu (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 12:27 PM   #15
DaddyFigure
I turned into a lurker
I Like It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey~* View Post
I yanked everything out of my kitchen cabinets last week, then reorganized. That's the most awesome kind of feeling. I love no mess, no baggage, owning only things that are useful, or that you love.

I tweak other things in my diet for health reasons. The no meat thing was a moral decision I've wanted to achieve for 20 or 30 years. Although I do eat salmon still. It just always seemed hard to tackle other times in my lifestyle. In June my youngest Okja, and I watched and made an immediate decision. It was probably easier with her camaraderie. Ambition can only be achieved if it comes from that person, and they commit. But encouragement for the outside helps.
I am very committed and you are right support is always a good thing. I am glad you had someone to do it with. I wish I did.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaddyFigure For This Useful Post:
Bailey~* (01-22-2018), leggy (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 08:38 PM   #16
Alpheius
Greek god who can't draw

Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like

If the strive for an ambition is more important than actually achieving it, then I'd say writing a novel.
Alpheius is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpheius For This Useful Post:
Bailey~* (01-24-2018), leggy (01-23-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 08:44 PM   #17
ShitznGigglez
Hilarious Harlot

ShitznGigglez has a reputation beyond repute ShitznGigglez has a reputation beyond repute ShitznGigglez has a reputation beyond repute ShitznGigglez has a reputation beyond repute ShitznGigglez has a reputation beyond repute ShitznGigglez has a reputation beyond repute ShitznGigglez has a reputation beyond repute ShitznGigglez has a reputation beyond repute ShitznGigglez has a reputation beyond repute ShitznGigglez has a reputation beyond repute ShitznGigglez has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted a certain promotion, worked my ass off and got it. That's ambitious, but on days like today where I am exhausted, I wonder if it was smart.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:10 PM   #18
ilovetospike
Thread Ruiner

Thanked 8,595 Times in 7,045 Posts
ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like

ambition is about personal success and ego

one who makes an effort to do be kind every day is way more attractive

ilovetospike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 09:10 PM   #19
disturbiagirl
💜PrincessHotLips💜

Thanked 8,943 Times in 6,155 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

I packed up my house, left a steady job and my family too move to a town where I knew no-one, to an unforeseen future and no job prospects ambitious or stupid, I'm not sure, but it's worked out extremely well, I got a cute house and a very challenging, rewarding job... both quite quickly. My next goal is to take more control of my health... baby steps.

If we only have this moment, let's make it last
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to disturbiagirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 09:14 PM   #20
ilovetospike
Thread Ruiner

Thanked 8,595 Times in 7,045 Posts
ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like

but I do have a shed filled with old inherited furniture in need of restoring...if anyone feels real ambitious

It's a big project that sounded ambitiously amazing when I first agreed to it!!!...but has turned into that "I guess next weekend" elephant that's in the way of more pressing jobs

ilovetospike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ilovetospike For This Useful Post:
leggy (01-23-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 09:16 PM   #21
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,506 Times in 3,982 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

I guess the question confuses me. The definition of ambition is to be "eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc." So if you asked me if I'm ambitious I'd say no because I don't spend much time thinking to those things. In fact I live a pretty humble life. And yet all those things seem to flow naturally just because I have a natural curiosity about the world and enjoy what I do. I remember when I was presented an award by some well known important person in front of 1000 people. And I also remember how much I didn't want to be there receiving all that attention. I think an ambitious person would have enjoyed it and so I guess I'm not an ambitious person.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ivan For This Useful Post:
manitee (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 09:59 PM   #22
manitee
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
I guess the question confuses me. The definition of ambition is to be "eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc." So if you asked me if I'm ambitious I'd say no because I don't spend much time thinking to those things. In fact I live a pretty humble life. And yet all those things seem to flow naturally just because I have a natural curiosity about the world and enjoy what I do. I remember when I was presented an award by some well known important person in front of 1000 people. And I also remember how much I didn't want to be there receiving all that attention. I think an ambitious person would have enjoyed it and so I guess I'm not an ambitious person.
well done on your award, i think ambition has nothing to do with confidence, but surely ambition drove you to get your award
Old 01-23-2018, 08:04 AM   #23
leggy
*....*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
oh you would throw a wrench in it.. its perspective. Just some people just dont wanna try stuff bc they are afraid. It's the effort for me..
Old 01-23-2018, 08:06 AM   #24
leggy
*....*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetospike View Post
ambition is about personal success and ego

one who makes an effort to do be kind every day is way more attractive
Scho.. what yer saying is a stoopid thread legs?? I can take it.. believe me.. im tough.. wait.. am I? or a doormat..
Old 01-23-2018, 08:18 AM   #25
leggy
*....*

Didn't mean for it to be a bring and brag.. Just life is tough sometimes and liking difficult things for me is a lifesaver.