Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Chat News!

Married And Flirting Chat News! Married And Flirting Chat Site And Lifestyle News!

Old 04-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #126
Brandon301
Flirting God

Brandon301 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutegirl View Post
hello everyone, this is the first time that i have been on a site like this. i am married but looking to talk to others. -cutegirl
Welcome!
Old 04-21-2009, 02:39 PM   #127
sac4500
Married And Flirting

sac4500 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any ladies looking in Ga.to chat and get to know 44yr.male
sac4500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:54 PM   #128
sweetnspicy
flirting goddess

sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute

i was talking to someone in the "invite lounge" ive forgotten the name. ...and i found out later someone had "joined us"...creepy
Old 04-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #129
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,215 Times in 12,328 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

how do you not know that someone had joined you? if it is invite only, then the other person invited that person in..
Old 04-21-2009, 07:10 PM   #130
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,215 Times in 12,328 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac4500 View Post
Any ladies looking in Ga.to chat and get to know 44yr.male
welcome sac... post a bit and give people a chance a to know you..

and hello neighbor.. GA here too..
Old 04-21-2009, 09:18 PM   #131
MunkyBrain
Flirting God

Thanked 2,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
how do you not know that someone had joined you? if it is invite only, then the other person invited that person in..
I wasn't there and only heard this story fourth hand from a friend of a friend's cousin's little brother, but as i understand it.........The creepy-ass lurker definitely wasn't invited.

As to how...well, you got me. My guess is the dipshit fella who set up the chat doesn't go to the lounge very often, and so he simply created a new chat area that wasn't protected. Is that possible? It has to be, or something like it. (I hear that dude's none too bright and very prone to make these types of mistakes)

But I wouldn't know. I stay away from the Lounge myself...

Last edited by MunkyBrain; 04-21-2009 at 10:07 PM.
MunkyBrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #132
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

I have created rooms before, if you create your room then lock them with a password no one can join without the password.. If you went in one of the other rooms (Hollywood ect.) they are not protected they are for everyone to use.
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:03 PM   #133
MunkyBrain
Flirting God

MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFavMistake^f View Post
I have created rooms before, if you create your room then lock them with a password no one can join without the password.. If you went in one of the other rooms (Hollywood ect.) they are not protected they are for everyone to use.
Uh...password???

I think I know what happened. My guess is the dude who set the room in question up didn't realize u gotta do that crypto-shit or anyone can walk in.

But just to test out that hypothesis I went to the Lounge and set up a chat room, listed it as 'private' and didn't make up a password.

Since I came in at a slow time I then asked a site member who was in the Lounge if they'd see if they could get into the chat that I'd created. (Feeling kind of weird I then added "and I swear I'm not being a creepy weirdo here, just trying to figure something out)

Now, if she'd been able to get in w/out me sending an official invite..well that would have been proof. But no dice. She said she couldn't see the chat room I'd set up.

So........that kinda puts me back to square one, doesn't it?

Strangely, my failed experiment hasn't in the least dampened my belief that I'm right.

But that's just the kind of fella I am...
Old 04-21-2009, 10:11 PM   #134
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyBrain View Post
Uh...password???

I think I know what happened. My guess is the dude who set the room in question up didn't realize u gotta do that crypto-shit or anyone can walk in.

But just to test out that hypothesis I went to the Lounge and set up a chat room, listed it as 'private' and didn't make up a password.

Since I came in at a slow time I then asked a site member who was in the Lounge if they'd see if they could get into the chat that I'd created. (Feeling kind of weird I then added "and I swear I'm not being a creepy weirdo here, just trying to figure something out)

Now, if she'd been able to get in w/out me sending an official invite..well that would have been proof. But no dice. She said she couldn't see the chat room I'd set up.

So........that kinda puts me back to square one, doesn't it?

Strangely, my failed experiment hasn't in the least dampened my belief that I'm right.

But that's just the kind of fella I am...
One more question... Were you smoking at the time?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #135
MunkyBrain
Flirting God

Quote:
One more question... Were you smoking at the time?
I use the patch.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:16 PM   #136
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
I use the patch.
Uh huh.... SURE YOU DO

Ok to get back on track, there has been times I have been in the chat room and I will see :has left chat with no name associated with it.

My guess is mods go in from time to time to make sure everyone is naked.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:23 PM   #137
MunkyBrain
Flirting God

Quote:
Uh huh.... SURE YOU DO

Wouldn't it be cool if they did make a...uhhh...........never mind.

Quote:
Ok to get back on track, there has been times I have been in the chat room and I will see :has left chat with no name associated with it.

My guess is mods go in from time to time to make sure everyone is naked.

You mean we had a buncha damned perverts moderating this place even before Shawn got the job?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #138
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:

Wouldn't it be cool if they did make a...uhhh...........never mind.

Holy shit, MB you would never graduate if they did.

You mean we had a buncha damned perverts moderating this place even before Shawn got the job?
Hard to believe huh
Old 04-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #139
MunkyBrain
Flirting God

Quote:
Holy shit, MB you would never graduate if they did.
Hmmm...that's a little too close for comfort.

I was supposed to graduate in a couple weeks but that didn't happen and now I'm stuck with one more damn semester.

They say that shit kills brain cells............................................. ..........

uhhh...................don't they?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:36 PM   #140
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Are you serious? You have another semester?

Quote:
Hmmm...that's a little too close for comfort.

I was supposed to graduate in a couple weeks but that didn't happen and now I'm stuck with one more damn semester.

They say that shit kills brain cells............................................. ..........

uhhh...................don't they?
Old 04-22-2009, 02:36 AM   #141
sweetnspicy
flirting goddess

sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post

we definitely did not invite this third person in!!! creepy
Old 05-15-2009, 11:05 AM   #142
gr8doods
Flirting God

gr8doods has a reputation beyond repute gr8doods has a reputation beyond repute gr8doods has a reputation beyond repute gr8doods has a reputation beyond repute gr8doods has a reputation beyond repute gr8doods has a reputation beyond repute gr8doods has a reputation beyond repute gr8doods has a reputation beyond repute gr8doods has a reputation beyond repute gr8doods has a reputation beyond repute gr8doods has a reputation beyond repute

So after reading all these posts..I am still confused...can someone confirm
the chat room is public?
pvt messaging in chat room public?
pvt messaging after u reach 500 post is pvt?
these forums are public?
Big brother knows everything?

gr8doods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #143
CJSinIL
Violet's!

CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like

I didn't know you can make your own rooms. Guess I'll finally get to make my "Trekkie" rooms.

Just a thought: But never believe anything is private on the computer. There is always someone watching.

Gives you chills huh?

I bet there is someone at Yahoo, and AOL, etc, who do nothing but read im's all day. That would be........awesome.
CJSinIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:15 AM   #144
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

oops, I shouldn't have said all that stuff in there then.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:00 PM   #145
curiousnate98
Super Flirt

curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
I just wanted everyone to know that the chatroom is not private. There are ways to read what has been posted there even if you are the only ones in there talking, there are commands to let people see what you have said before they come in. Its a cheap chat room and is not my favorite thing. I hardley ever go in there and it always makes me nervous leaving it unattended.

Please use it safely and be respectful to fellow members.

Thanks for the heads up.
curiousnate98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:17 AM   #146
showmeguy1947
Married And Flirting

showmeguy1947 is an unknown quantity at this point

for sure
showmeguy1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #147
MuchachitaSpice
**Unapproachable**

Thanked 4,061 Times in 2,516 Posts
MuchachitaSpice has disabled reputation

THIS is def. very good info thanks...
MuchachitaSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:22 AM   #148
MJfakey
Super Flirt

MJfakey has a reputation beyond repute MJfakey has a reputation beyond repute MJfakey has a reputation beyond repute MJfakey has a reputation beyond repute MJfakey has a reputation beyond repute MJfakey has a reputation beyond repute MJfakey has a reputation beyond repute MJfakey has a reputation beyond repute MJfakey has a reputation beyond repute MJfakey has a reputation beyond repute MJfakey has a reputation beyond repute

good information.
MJfakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:01 AM   #149
laineycali
the ole girl is back..

laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSinIL View Post
I didn't know you can make your own rooms. Guess I'll finally get to make my "Trekkie" rooms.

Just a thought: But never believe anything is private on the computer. There is always someone watching.

Gives you chills huh?

I bet there is someone at Yahoo, and AOL, etc, who do nothing but read im's all day. That would be........awesome.

wow .. imagine that job???.. six million bots in yahoo saying the same thing oooooover nad ooooover and they get to read it allllllll day long.. ..

and they remember each person too?????!!!
Old 12-23-2009, 05:03 AM   #150
laineycali
the ole girl is back..

laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like laineycali Is God Like

AND they get to read typos too!!!!