Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 09-29-2008, 06:50 PM   #26
rj1002
Flirting God

rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like

I guess the activity in this thread has finally stopped. I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their thoughts. I've gained a greater understanding and I'm feeling quite a bit better about things.

Thanks to all.
rj1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:55 PM   #27
midnightcallerman
Super Flirt

midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying to be a lot slower than normal about giving out specific details about myself. I've just basically started saying what state I am from and then allowing the conversation to build up before giving the regional city. Unless I am really comfortable with a person my real email addresses and my full name may never be given (although I have let a couple of my other emails slip once). It seems that years ago I wasn't as cautious about that stuff but fortunately for me it never came back to haunt me.
midnightcallerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:38 AM   #28
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

I don't think there is a set time to start giving private info.

I'm not very good at it all.

And I guess I'm one of the stupid ones, my regular hotmail, the one i've had for nearly 15 years (no worries, i got a new one recently) has my name in it, oh and at my job too. I think that it all depends on why they were set up. Down the line, they might not be used for that same purpose only anymore.

I think, in real life and in online life, that if someone wants to cause problems, they will find a way. I never ask for personal information, well, i rarely ask any personal questions either lol. I think its about respect: what you want to share, you will.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:50 AM   #29
gina99
Flirting God

gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute

When the time is right u will open up to one another. It will feel rite. So very right. Trust has to be there, tho.
gina99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:55 AM   #30
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,086 Times in 12,234 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj1002 View Post
The question I have is: When? At what point do you expect the other person to share his or her personal information with you? At what point do you offer to share yours?

The corollary question: Do you assume from the start that the name the other party is using is his or her actual real name?

Final question a hypothetical: You have met someone in here and a relationship has developed. At this point it is strictly chat and email. You are not security conscious and have always used your real name. Your partner is security conscious and has been using a false last name and has decided it is the appropriate time to make you aware of that.

Situation 1 He or she tells you and tells you his/her full name.
Situation 2 He or she cops to the deception and is still not willing to reveal his/her full name but indicates he/she might be willing to do so in time.

How do you react?

I am pretty open about myself.. I tend to give up my information pretty fast... not my last name, only a few people know that... and now that my divorce is final I am starting to be more wary...

because I am so open, I usually trust that others are also.. I am very honest about everything and I expect that in return... therefore I am very hurt if I find out that I have been lied to.. I ask only for the truth and nothing more.. and I do not ask for personal information on someone, if they want to give it to me that is their decision... If I am curious then I have become too attached to that person... but the few I have become attached to have gladly shared that with me so I have not needed to ask...

I will say you do have to be careful however... there are some real nutjobs out there...
Old 09-30-2008, 11:00 AM   #31
TammyE
Fresh start!

TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like

I don't give my last name, but do give my real first name readily (hence my user name here). I have a couple of Yahoo email addresses that I use to chat with guys, answer personal ads, etc. I have been seeing a guy for almost a year and it was months before he knew my last name. He never asked and it just never came up.

I've met a couple of guys recently through personal ads that have their whole name in their email address. I just wouldn't do that personally.
TammyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:36 PM   #32
Humpty Dumpty
Super Flirt

Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The question I have is: When? At what point do you expect the other person to share his or her personal information with you? At what point do you offer to share yours?
Well, I would like to know first names if we ever decided to meet and would share my real first name almost any time. It's a common name so how would they search out information about me? I'd definitely be embarrassed and upset if I learned they had given me a fake first name. If I'm going to get in trouble for talking in my sleep, I'd at least like to have the name correct.

Last names and other information can come later, especially if there was intimacy involved. I don't have a problem sharing it if things went that far and would expect reciprocation in-kind. It's a matter of trust and if you're to that point, I'd hope there'd be at least a modicum of trust.

Quote:
The corollary question: Do you assume from the start that the name the other party is using is his or her actual real name?
Yes. I'm a pretty trusting person until I find out otherwise.

Quote:
Final question a hypothetical: You have met someone in here and a relationship has developed. At this point it is strictly chat and email. You are not security conscious and have always used your real name. Your partner is security conscious and has been using a false last name and has decided it is the appropriate time to make you aware of that.

Situation 1 He or she tells you and tells you his/her full name.
Situation 2 He or she cops to the deception and is still not willing to reveal his/her full name but indicates he/she might be willing to do so in time.
Your proviso was still at the chat and email phase. In this case, refer to above.

Still, all my email accounts that I use to communicate on sites like this are based on fictitious information and daisy-chained so the furthest from the original site, the less likely you're going to trace me.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:53 PM   #33
Hands_solo
Super Flirt

Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute

This may be relevant
http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...2?hub=Edmonton
Hands_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:01 PM   #34
Hands_solo
Super Flirt

Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute

I trust my instincts 100% though ,I got a pretty good feeling right from the get-go , as a show of faith , I usally give my name, number , whatever , and I can be confirmed by google quite fast once u got that stuff - I can see it from a womens point of view though , there are a lot of sick f**cks out there , and I think its up to the guy to earn that trust. That being said , I have only met one women in real life , and made a couple damn good freinds ,so I aint no expert
Old 11-17-2008, 09:00 PM   #35
TIGUY
Italian Guy

TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like TIGUY Is God Like

I think a lot may depend on where you are...what type of a room are you in or site are you on? There are some places whereby instincts are not as accurate as other places...ppl are that good at what they do to satisfy their agenda. This is what my thoughts tell me....the key word is patience...and most pretenders have none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands_solo View Post
I trust my instincts 100% though ,I got a pretty good feeling right from the get-go , as a show of faith , I usally give my name, number , whatever , and I can be confirmed by google quite fast once u got that stuff - I can see it from a womens point of view though , there are a lot of sick f**cks out there , and I think its up to the guy to earn that trust. That being said , I have only met one women in real life , and made a couple damn good freinds ,so I aint no expert
TIGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:39 PM   #36
Hands_solo
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGUY View Post
I think a lot may depend on where you are...what type of a room are you in or site are you on? There are some places whereby instincts are not as accurate as other places...ppl are that good at what they do to satisfy their agenda. This is what my thoughts tell me....the key word is patience...and most pretenders have none.
A good point , If hang out in a room with some regulars , A lot of the legwork is done already , u can tell some people have gotten the respect of others already , so u can assume some things on that basis alone
Old 11-17-2008, 11:34 PM   #37
MarriedQt
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
987-65-4321 Go for it.
Ummm well Thanks Krystal........I knew I shouldn't have given you my info.....LMAO!!!!
MarriedQt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:50 PM   #38
hotlady
Flirting Guest

hotlady is an unknown quantity at this point

wow; interesting post. I seem to remember someone lying about his real last name when first met. You have an interesting way to spin things, its always rather fascinated me. A player indeed.
hotlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 05:00 PM   #39
RisingSun
4.5% GDP Forecasted

Thanked 2,834 Times in 2,619 Posts
RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like

Ummm....when he starts to run his hand up between your thighs? Duh?

Common sense is " Genius" dressed in it's working clothes
RisingSun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:09 PM   #40
RisingSun
4.5% GDP Forecasted

Thanked 2,834 Times in 2,619 Posts
RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like

Ummm when he puts his head down there? Duh?

Common sense is " Genius" dressed in it's working clothes
RisingSun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 04:14 AM   #41
shutterbug.
Flirting God
Flirting Gold Member

shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute

There is no real time limit. Some people you connect with right away, others take time. Some you will never ever open up to. It's that simple. When ever you feel like you have that connection and trust.
shutterbug. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:35 PM   #42
shutterbug.
Flirting God
Flirting Gold Member

shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute shutterbug. has a reputation beyond repute

Once you build a repor and really get to know someone. Some take a long time, some are instant.
shutterbug. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:39 AM   #43
DixieGirl
Keeping it Simple!!

Thanked 1,134 Times in 885 Posts
DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like

When he does....
Old 12-22-2017, 10:34 AM   #44
SoCal guy
Flirting God

Thanked 2,480 Times in 2,221 Posts
SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like

When you hear abbra cadabbra
SoCal guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:08 PM   #45
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 17,086 Times in 11,360 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

errrr...when he does a background check

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 10:26 AM   #46
SoCal guy
Flirting God

Thanked 2,480 Times in 2,221 Posts
SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like

When she proves her car is paid off
SoCal guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 06:55 AM   #47
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

I think I open up fairly quickly when I feel comfortable with someone.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote