Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
Archembeau
Deep Sea Exploration

Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meeting Face to Face

Has anyone ever made the jump and met someone from this site face to face?And if you did meet was it no strings attached or a lasting relationship? New and curious.
Archembeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
OGP
Stand Back!

OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like OGP Is God Like

I have met two people off of this site. Both are still my friends and I suspect they always will be.
OGP is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OGP For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (07-15-2012)
Old 07-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 34,107 Times in 21,104 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

I've met one man from this site and plan on seeing him again in 8 days. I've met a couple of the ladies and plan to still. It is what you make of it.
DomesticDiva (07-15-2012)
Old 07-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #4
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,013 Times in 12,176 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I've met a few, friends and acquaintances both.. some will always remain just acquaintances, and a few will always be my friend...
Old 07-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #5
Chillaxin

Thanked 3,021 Times in 2,664 Posts
Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like Chillaxin Is God Like

I've done both.
Chillaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
Enigma77
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,985 Posts
Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like

No I haven't...
Enigma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:09 AM   #7
My_Secrets_Kept
shhhh... it's a Secret..

My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like

I've meet one person from here.. it will be 5 years ago in October.. though we aren't in each others lives anymore, I still look back on our friendship and time together with fond memories and a smile on my face..

everyone comes here seeking different things, some don't know what they are looking for until they find it.. you just have to keep in mind that most of the people on here are married with children and will never be in a position to truly be yours.. so if you do become close with someone, you have to be content with whatever time you do have together..
Archembeau (07-15-2012), caniplay4aday (07-15-2012), Chrysalis. (07-15-2012), cougarmomma (07-15-2012), DomesticDiva (07-15-2012), Just A Girl (07-15-2012), KayleeThatsMe (07-16-2012), madmax (07-15-2012), redcat (07-15-2012), scoobertina (07-15-2012)
Old 07-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #8
Archembeau
Deep Sea Exploration

Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute Archembeau has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by My_Secrets_Kept View Post
I've meet one person from here.. it will be 5 years ago in October.. though we aren't in each others lives anymore, I still look back on our friendship and time together with fond memories and a smile on my face..

everyone comes here seeking different things, some don't know what they are looking for until they find it.. you just have to keep in mind that most of the people on here are married with children and will never be in a position to truly be yours.. so if you do become close with someone, you have to be content with whatever time you do have together..
Secrets you got the right attitude. Thanks for your valuable input!
The Following User Says Thank You to Archembeau For This Useful Post:
My_Secrets_Kept (07-15-2012)
Old 07-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #9
squeaky.
Super Flirt

Thanked 3,812 Times in 2,252 Posts
squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like squeaky. Is God Like

I have not met anyone from the site, i don't know if that is an option that is available for me because of my location! I keep an open mind and I suppose that if they were worth it I would make the effort to get closer!
squeaky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #10
Archembeau
Deep Sea Exploration

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeaky View Post
I have not met anyone from the site, i don't know if that is an option that is available for me because of my location! I keep an open mind and I suppose that if they were worth it I would make the effort to get closer!
Think positive, Kansas is not at the end of the world. You never know!
Old 07-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #11
katydid
Flirting God

Thanked 15,165 Times in 11,732 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

I met two people. I would do it again in a heartbeat with the right person under the right circumstances.
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
KayleeThatsMe (07-16-2012)
Old 07-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #12
Ivan
Lover ... of donuts

Thanked 6,340 Times in 3,881 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

When I worked in the states I had the opportunity to meet someone here as she lived just 15 minutes away. Probably not for an affair, but I wish now I'd made the effort to meet as she's a really sweet and good person. Yet, at the time I was new all this here.

Now that I've moved back to Europe it kind of diminishes the chance of linking up with most people here.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #13
madmax
Donator

Thanked 5,987 Times in 4,661 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
When I worked in the states I had the opportunity to meet someone here as she lived just 15 minutes away. Probably not for an affair, but I wish now I'd made the effort to meet as she's a really sweet and good person. Yet, at the time I was new all this here.

Now that I've moved back to Europe it kind of diminishes the chance of linking up with most people here.
Europe has people too
Old 07-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #14
Archembeau
Deep Sea Exploration

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Europe has people too
Agree with madmax Europe is full of people
Old 07-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #15
Archembeau
Deep Sea Exploration

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I met two people. I would do it again in a heartbeat with the right person under the right circumstances.
Thanks for the input Katy! Something to consider.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #16
Caddidlehopper
Bringing confusion to all

Thanked 4,064 Times in 3,528 Posts
Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like

Nope I haven't almost did once she lived an hours drive didn't quite make it as she found someone she liked better
Guess it wasn't meant to be

Gee willickers
Caddidlehopper is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Caddidlehopper For This Useful Post:
Archembeau (07-15-2012)
Old 07-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #17
Caddidlehopper

Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like

Nope I haven't almost did once she lived an hours drive didn't quite make it as she found someone she liked better
Guess it wasn't meant to be

Gee willickers
Old 07-15-2012, 02:34 PM   #18
Caddidlehopper

Had to say it twice I guess lol

Gee willickers
Old 07-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #19
Anastasia
Flirt In Waiting
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,322 Times in 863 Posts
Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like Anastasia Is God Like

I haven't but I really want to!
Anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:
JWnCA (07-15-2012), KayleeThatsMe (07-16-2012)
Old 07-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #20
CFCguy
Drunk in a midnight choir

CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like CFCguy Is God Like

I have not. I don't see it happening, either. I prefer the cocoon of the online message board. I will occasionally invite preferred members to a conference call. But that's about the extent of my "meeting" people.
CFCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #21
cougarmomma
Ready's lady

Thanked 2,867 Times in 2,087 Posts
cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like

I think meeting in person can be a wonderful experience but not something to jump into. Both parties have to be open and honest about expectations of the meeting. Both have to be 100% comfortable at the place you're meeting, make it PUBLIC. You also have to discuss what you want out of the relationship and be on the same page with each other. Just know that meeting someone can and should be great if it's the right thing to do for you. Saying goodbye or in our case see ya later is very difficult as you just want to hold onto each precious moment you've shared.

Good luck to you.

p.s. you also have to be prepared because at the last minute something can happen in either of your real lives to make the date not possible and that's just how it goes.
cougarmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cougarmomma For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (07-15-2012), Just A Girl (07-15-2012), KayleeThatsMe (07-16-2012), madmax (07-15-2012), redcat (07-15-2012)
Old 07-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #22
Archembeau
Deep Sea Exploration

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarmomma View Post
I think meeting in person can be a wonderful experience but not something to jump into. Both parties have to be open and honest about expectations of the meeting. Both have to be 100% comfortable at the place you're meeting, make it PUBLIC. You also have to discuss what you want out of the relationship and be on the same page with each other. Just know that meeting someone can and should be great if it's the right thing to do for you. Saying goodbye or in our case see ya later is very difficult as you just want to hold onto each precious moment you've shared.

Good luck to you.

p.s. you also have to be prepared because at the last minute something can happen in either of your real lives to make the date not possible and that's just how it goes.
Very well said cougarmomma! You hit the nail on the head. Thanks for taking your time to respond. Very much appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Archembeau For This Useful Post:
cougarmomma (07-15-2012)
Old 07-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #23
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,260 Times in 8,427 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

I've met several people, for a drink or a meal. I'd do that again and if everything was right and we were on the same page, meeting for more would be good. Secrets and cougarmomma both said it well....be realistic.
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redcat For This Useful Post:
My_Secrets_Kept (07-15-2012)
Old 07-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #24
madmax
Donator

Thanked 5,987 Times in 4,661 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

Almost ...... TWICE, with the same person.
Hopefully one day we manage to actually meet for coffee
Old 07-15-2012, 03:11 PM   #25
Archembeau
Deep Sea Exploration

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat View Post
I've met several people, for a drink or a meal. I'd do that again and if everything was right and we were on the same page, meeting for more would be good. Secrets and cougarmomma both said it well....be realistic.
Hi redcat, you said it right. Both need to be on the same page and understand each others expectations or what they are trying to get out of this. Thanks red that was very helpful!