Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #51
Nomad
370HSSV 0773H

Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat View Post
I'll take it....lol
I will dust it off first and send it to you.

LOL
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:00 PM   #52
forgettable_hero
Super Flirt

forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDan View Post
Just wondering what you guys do when your wife doesn't care to masturbate because she doesn't feel right about it and doesn't care to go down that road? Is there anything you can do about it?
you're not alone buddy. My wife is 32 and has never. I bought her a dildo but she refused to use it. She even tells her friends how "bad" toys are and that you shouldn't use them.

If she could only read my mind. You know i thought of trying the dildo that you make from your penis; maybe she would want to use that.

http://www.cloneawilly.com/index.php?

Last edited by forgettable_hero; 04-22-2008 at 12:05 PM.
forgettable_hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:02 PM   #53
Jay_dad01
Flirting God

Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute

i need to keep up - sounded interesting but not sure what ur talking about
Jay_dad01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:15 PM   #54
hereiam66
Super Flirt

hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute hereiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat View Post
I was 47 .....
Please continue.................
hereiam66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:16 PM   #55
Good_Lad
Filling in the blanks.

Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I bought her one several years ago. We used it together during sex, but i'm almost positive she has never used it solo.
Good_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:17 PM   #56
Good_Lad
Filling in the blanks.

Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I really wish she would! It may help out the relationship a little.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:46 PM   #57
Denny422
Flirting God

Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_Lad View Post
I really wish she would! It may help out the relationship a little.
Have you asked her to and told her how hot it would make you? I've been surprised at how much difference that makes to my wife.

You might also try having it ready at bedside for a time when she's really worked up and try slipping it into the action. (pun intended)

If that goes successfully, you may be able to get her to use it more, or encourage her to use it while you watch, etc.
Denny422 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Denny422 For This Useful Post:
Good_Lad (04-22-2008)
Old 04-22-2008, 03:05 PM   #58
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

I'd love to know how she sleeps at night! I'd be SO frustrated. (Then again, if you're having sex regularly, she may not need to....you may be enough to satisfy her. I'm not gettin any at home! lol)
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:22 PM   #59
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgettable_hero View Post
you're not alone buddy. My wife is 32 and has never. I bought her a dildo but she refused to use it. She even tells her friends how "bad" toys are and that you shouldn't use them.
That is so sad...I couldn't imagine NOT using my toys.

RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:49 PM   #60
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Thanked 1,315 Times in 987 Posts
fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

It took me along time to feel comfortable sharing that side of me with my husband. I felt embarrassed at first that I would want to do things like that and although he tried to tell me it was ok it took along time to be ok with it myself. It wasnt because I didnt have the thoughts I was just worried about his reaction to them. I love my toys now and dont have a problem expressing myself anymore. I think even sometimes I shock him. I think he might be regretting releasing my naughty side. Now though I never get much attention from him so without my toys I would be one frustrated unhappy women.
fourisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:57 PM   #61
DiscordianSaint
Super Flirt

DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourisit View Post
I love my toys now and dont have a problem expressing myself anymore. I think even sometimes I shock him.
Next time you feel like shocking somebody let me know....I've got a pretty high shock tolerance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourisit View Post
Now though I never get much attention from him so without my toys I would be one frustrated unhappy women.
Dear gawd, please slap him and remind him that there are starving children in...err, I mean, horny men with frigid wives out there who would kill to be in his place.
DiscordianSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:07 PM   #62
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Thanked 1,315 Times in 987 Posts
fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

I will keep that in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscordianSaint View Post
Next time you feel like shocking somebody let me know....I've got a pretty high shock tolerance.

I wish someone would slap him. I cant remember the last orgasm he gave me. He cant complain though he is well taken care of.

Dear gawd, please slap him and remind him that there are starving children in...err, I mean, horny men with frigid wives out there who would kill to be in his place.
fourisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #63
Jay_dad01
Flirting God

Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute

and I'll keep that in my pocket
Jay_dad01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:24 PM   #64
MrCoy
Super Duper Flirt

MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute MrCoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
I agree with M... tell her it would please you if you used it on her once.... and caress her body with it... don't just go for the mound... turn her on with it...
LOL!

After reading that I imagined a role play with the man dressed up as Zorro ... haHA .. take THAT!
Old 04-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #65
Ally
Soloist extraordinaire

Thanked 7,082 Times in 4,655 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
She doesn't?

I am not sure what to think about that myself.. I mean I wasn't interested in sex for some time myself.. but something inside of me popped one day and man... I want it all the time now...
I'm with you here Scoob. The same thing happened to me. A few months ago something happened to me and wow! All the sudden I want it all the time, in different ways...(with different people...oops, did I say that?).

Maybe it has to do with turning 30...maybe what they say is true! A woman's sexual peak is in her 30s.
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:00 PM   #66
Good_Lad
Filling in the blanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny422 View Post
Have you asked her to and told her how hot it would make you? I've been surprised at how much difference that makes to my wife.

You might also try having it ready at bedside for a time when she's really worked up and try slipping it into the action. (pun intended)

If that goes successfully, you may be able to get her to use it more, or encourage her to use it while you watch, etc.
Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #67
Good_Lad
Filling in the blanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
I'd love to know how she sleeps at night! I'd be SO frustrated. (Then again, if you're having sex regularly, she may not need to....you may be enough to satisfy her. I'm not gettin any at home! lol)
Define "regularly", 'cause i'm pretty sure that ain't me.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:15 PM   #68
Denny422
Flirting God

Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_Lad View Post
Define "regularly", 'cause i'm pretty sure that ain't me.

Yeah, is that regular like on a regular schedule or frequency.....

Or regular like in the bed as opposed to, say, on top of the refrigerator or in the garage rafters......

Or regular like with just two people as opposed to....well, you get the idea.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:18 PM   #69
Denny422
Flirting God

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy30 View Post
I'm with you here Scoob. The same thing happened to me. A few months ago something happened to me and wow! All the sudden I want it all the time, in different ways...(with different people...oops, did I say that?).

Maybe it has to do with turning 30...maybe what they say is true! A woman's sexual peak is in her 30s.

And, of course, we, your friends here, are absolutely willing to help you with that!

I volunteer!
Old 04-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #70
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,836 Posts
fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like

I can't imagine how you help someone understand what they're missing. Even in our dry spells...well, especially in our dry spells...masturbating is what gets me through!

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:37 PM   #71
Ally
Soloist extraordinaire

Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny422 View Post
And, of course, we, your friends here, are absolutely willing to help you with that!

I volunteer!

Thanks Denny....I'll remember that!
Old 04-22-2008, 10:40 PM   #72
DiscordianSaint
Super Flirt

DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute DiscordianSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy30 View Post

I say "why ask why and just enjoy the ride" or rides
DiscordianSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:08 PM   #73
toosarcastic
Flirting God

toosarcastic has a reputation beyond repute toosarcastic has a reputation beyond repute toosarcastic has a reputation beyond repute toosarcastic has a reputation beyond repute toosarcastic has a reputation beyond repute toosarcastic has a reputation beyond repute toosarcastic has a reputation beyond repute toosarcastic has a reputation beyond repute toosarcastic has a reputation beyond repute toosarcastic has a reputation beyond repute toosarcastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDan View Post
Just wondering what you guys do when your wife doesn't care to masturbate because she doesn't feel right about it and doesn't care to go down that road? Is there anything you can do about it?
Same with my wife, I have tried lots of things and nothing seems work. I have tried to talk with her about it, and she responds that "it just doesn't work the same" or "it doesn't feel right" She is happy to have me do it and response if I initiate sex, but she does not masturbate and never initiates sex.
toosarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:13 PM   #74
Ally
Soloist extraordinaire

Quote:

Lol...very true!
Old 04-22-2008, 11:27 PM   #75
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,836 Posts
fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like

Quote:
Couldn't agree more!

fever is offline   Reply With Quote