Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Old 02-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #26
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,165 Times in 12,296 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I very rarely ask anyone to be a friend... it isn't that I don't want to be friendly.. but I don't have a lot to say... not one on one.. I prefer to talk to myself...

anyhow.. I do accept people who ask to be my friend.. however.. I do clean out from time to time.. and if I have never had a conversation with you.. you are gone.. if we don't talk for about 3 or 4 months.. I delete.. now..I have accidentally deleted some friends.. people who I would never get rid of.. because.. there are a few who I cherish very much and respect..

but I don't ask people because I don't want to seem pushy.. not that I see that people who ask me are being pushy.. I don't.. I guess... I don't know why I don't ask.. I guess it's like making the first move.. and I am shy.. I don't make the first move..
Old 02-12-2010, 11:43 AM   #27
meow meow
Kitten With a Whip!

meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIAm View Post
I still won't friend request you though! THAT'S how insecure I am! Lol...alright maybe I will. Don't reject me though!!! It will destroy me!

LOL!

"Whips and chains belong in the bedroom and not in the circus" PETA
meow meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #28
meow meow
Kitten With a Whip!

meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute meow meow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellabelle View Post
Nah, no wondering.
HTML Code:
I go through my list periodically and remove a few that I've lost touch with.
Keeping my favorites. There are some people I don't talk with as much as I used to, but I keep them because we always seem to pick up where we left off, no matter how long its been.

I think ill do a little early Spring cleaning.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:09 PM   #29
Cadence
Flirting God

Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIAm View Post
I rarely if ever send friend requests. I am very insecure that way. I just assume that the reaction will be "why is this creepy guy bothering me?". .
OMG...we are friends...even online, the insecure (hah!) guys are saying- that one's got to be easy?
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:35 PM   #30
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

OMG I went to clean out and found I didnt want to lose touch with anyone...lol

A good reason to befriend someone is you really want to be friends...
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpygrl For This Useful Post:
bryonboru (02-12-2010)
Old 02-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #31
meow meow
Kitten With a Whip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl101 View Post

HTML Code:
A good reason to befriend someone is you really want to be friends
I agree.

Old 02-15-2010, 01:04 PM   #32
Under the radar
Good and Bad

Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like Under the radar Is God Like

Well I send out friends request to do everything in my power to increase my chances of getting laid. Person has to take advantage of every little detail he can.

Now on to a less serious answer.
I just go by what they post and say. I mean we don't really know who were are chatting with on here. If I get the feeling they are genuine about who they say they are I may request them as a friend. If they take the time to comment on one of my post or threads I'm on them like ugly on ape then. Most everyone that I have on my list has shown some sort of compassion and honesty at one time or another.
Most important thing "You can never have too many friends"
Old 02-15-2010, 01:12 PM   #33
GirlNextDoor
Just Keep Smiling

Thanked 1,820 Times in 1,526 Posts
GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like

I must admit, I can't resist making friends with someone who has a great sense of humor. I can be a smartass and I love to banter with someone who gets it. If I could have a friends list full of those people I would be very very happy.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #34
Chrysalis.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 8,909 Times in 6,216 Posts
Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl101 View Post

A good reason to befriend someone is you really want to be friends...

There are times when some people just send friend requests so they can read your profile messages. Why else would someone send you a friend request when you have never exchanged as much as two words. Oops, the cynic that I am.
Chrysalis. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:41 PM   #35
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,165 Times in 12,296 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousoneonly View Post
There are times when some people just send friend requests so they can read your profile messages. Why else would someone send you a friend request when you have never exchanged as much as two words. Oops, the cynic that I am.

that would never happen here... no way... pffft... that's all in your imagination...
Old 02-15-2010, 01:44 PM   #36
GirlNextDoor
Just Keep Smiling

GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like GirlNextDoor Is God Like

Quote:

really??? I guess I must really be naive.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #37
bighands
Bond, costly bond

bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like

so they can fully appreciate the magnitude of their disappointment
Old 02-15-2010, 01:49 PM   #38
bighands
Bond, costly bond

bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like bighands Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly999 View Post
Thanks for answering my prayers, Big Guy!
GirlNextDoor (02-15-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #39
Chrysalis.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like

Quote:

Kim, I am sorry to rain on your parade. But think about it...your profile is set to private so that only your friends can read and send you visitor messages....someone sends you a friend request...someone you have never exchanged as much as two words with....why would they send you a request? Say you go ahead and accept the request to be polite and you send a message thanking them for the request and you never get a reply.

Hmm.

Okay, call me a cynic.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:55 PM   #40
Ally
Je ne sais pas

Thanked 7,567 Times in 4,978 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

I will send a request if I have a good time posting with someone. I'm kinda shy about sending requests though so I don't often take the initiative.
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #41
GirlNextDoor
Just Keep Smiling

Quote:
Kim, I am sorry to rain on your parade. But think about it...your profile is set to private so that only your friends can read and send you visitor messages....someone sends you a friend request...someone you have never exchanged as much as two words with....why would they send you a request? Say you go ahead and accept the request to be polite and you send a message thanking them for the request and you never get a reply.

Hmm.

Okay, call me a cynic.

Well, you have been here a lot longer than I have and you are probably right but I assumed that maybe someone read a few posts, thought that i was nice, or funny or whatever and wanted to get to know me better. Like I said, possibly naive.

We have exchanged a few words now, can I send a friend request???
Old 02-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #42
Chrysalis.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Well, you have been here a lot longer than I have and you are probably right but I assumed that maybe someone read a few posts, thought that i was nice, or funny or whatever and wanted to get to know me better. Like I said, possibly naive.

We have exchanged a few words now, can I send a friend request???

You are a grin, Kim. Silly woman.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis. For This Useful Post:
GirlNextDoor (02-15-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 06:23 PM   #43
meow meow
Kitten With a Whip!

Thank you for your feedback everyone.

Old 02-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #44
oldandnaked
Flirting God

Thanked 7,350 Times in 4,834 Posts
oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like

I've never sent anyone a friends request and never denied anyone who sent me one. I am humbly flattered and consider those requests to be a compliment but I choose to compliment others in posts or visitor messages and let them decide.
oldandnaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #45
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

I did once defriend a bunch of people by accidentally checking them off and then I realised what I did...

Fever and Disturbia Girl were pissed...LOL Hahaha
I am sure others were thrilled!!! LOL
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #46
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,836 Posts
fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
but I don't ask people because I don't want to seem pushy.. not that I see that people who ask me are being pushy.. I don't.. I guess... I don't know why I don't ask.. I guess it's like making the first move.. and I am shy.. I don't make the first move..
I totally understand where you're coming from, tho it's not because I'm shy. I add someone to my friend's list when it means something to me, whether it is someone I really want to get to know, or even someone with whom I've had a great banter. I have however, stopped accepting friend requests from people I don't have a connection with in order to keep my page more private...and like happy, I do the occasional clean-up. She may even make the cut this time!!

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:47 PM   #47
Parliament
Flirting God

Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,990 Posts
Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like

IDK. Sometimes I send them to help newcomers feel welcome. After the thorough background check of course
Parliament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #48
GirlNextDoor
Just Keep Smiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanadu7 View Post
IDK. Sometimes I send them to help newcomers feel welcome. After the thorough background check of course

hmmm thanks for the sympathy request Xan.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:55 PM   #49
Parliament
Flirting God

Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,990 Posts
Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like

Quote:
hmmm thanks for the sympathy request Xan.
OK. You caught me. I send them to hot 32 yr olds cuz I'm a dirty old man.

But, anyone who can hold their own in the rhyming threads is a definite kindred spirit.
Parliament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:57 PM   #50
Engineer-in-action
Lurking ... on occasion
I'm A Flirt

Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute Engineer-in-action has a reputation beyond repute

I've invited people on my friend's list for a number of different reasons: Interesting posts, witty or playful conversational tone, those that I am curious about, and even for those who have interesting AV changes! I need to be sure to keep in touch with them all, though, no matter how busy or distracted I get.
Engineer-in-action is offline   Reply With Quote