Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 10-05-2008, 12:37 PM   #1
Luna
loonie to my friends!

Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like
Default Your M&F Spirit Animal...

What type of creature are you when you are lurking, posting, chatting or socializing here at M&F? I know that I have seen a few sharks in the chat rooms.

I think I am a wide-eyed kitten. When I see something neat roll by I chase it, until I see a butterfly or a bug, then I chase that. If someone is rolling around a particularly attractive ball of thread, then I could probably chase them for hours and hours.
Ottoman (10-05-2008)
Old 10-05-2008, 12:40 PM   #2
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,068 Times in 12,218 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I'm a dog... I stop by every thread that looks interesting, pee on it and make my mark, then move on... coming back only to repee...
Old 10-05-2008, 12:41 PM   #3
Luna
loonie to my friends!

Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like Luna Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
I'm a dog... I stop by every thread that looks interesting, pee on it and make my mark, then move on... coming back only to repee...
LOL
Old 10-05-2008, 01:01 PM   #4
Icarus
Putting the Stud in Study

Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like

A shrew.

It's not a beer belly, it's a gas tank for a sex machine.
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #5
Luna
loonie to my friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
A shrew.
no explanation for that one???
Old 10-05-2008, 01:18 PM   #6
Icarus

Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl2008 View Post
no explanation for that one???
Honestly, it's the first animal that popped into my mind and I liked the way it sounded.

For my real answer, I'll just quote myself from another thread. I'm a dolphin. Swim, jump and surf some waves.

Quote:
Dolphin, without a doubt.

It is an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much -- the wheel, New York, wars and so on -- while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man -- for precisely the same reasons.The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Old 10-05-2008, 01:25 PM   #7
Luna
loonie to my friends!

That is nice.. but I will continue to think of you as a shrew.. meow.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:56 PM   #8
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Quote:
What type of creature are you when you are lurking, posting, chatting or socializing here at M&F? I know that I have seen a few sharks in the chat rooms.

I think I am a wide-eyed kitten. When I see something neat roll by I chase it, until I see a butterfly or a bug, then I chase that. If someone is rolling around a particularly attractive ball of thread, then I could probably chase them for hours and hours.
You sound like an Alaskan husky to me, Moon, lol!

Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:11 PM   #9
Icarus

Quote:
That is nice.. but I will continue to think of you as a shrew.. meow.
Do you think you can tame a shrew?

Old 10-05-2008, 02:14 PM   #10
Bandit
The Love You Take...

Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute

Guess I'll take dibs on Platypus, Wallaby, and Naked Mole Rat.
Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:18 PM   #11
Ottoman
Super Flirt

Ottoman has disabled reputation

A puppy, excitedly wagging my tail. If you pet me I'll lick you.
Don't worry. I'm housebroken
Old 10-05-2008, 02:18 PM   #12
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

I'm a McCaw. Flying all over, and always something to say and if I don't pay attention my droppings my land where I don't intend them too. Sorry about that. *Fluttering away*
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
Luna (10-05-2008), mer (10-06-2008)
Old 10-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #13
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,576 Times in 8,344 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Discover your Spirit Animal!

Find out which Spirit Animal would bestow its magic on you. Pick the best answers from the choices below, then click "Find My Animal!" to see your results.
http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/

Here's MINE!

You are a Bear! (your score: 24)

http://www.jerismithready.com/i/totem/Bear.jpg
Characters: Arcas, Skaris, Torin in Eyes of Crow; Eneas, Ladek in Voice of Crow; Darien in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking
You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.
Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves
Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders
Old 10-05-2008, 02:24 PM   #14
Icarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Here's MINE!
You are a Bear! (your score: 24)
Can I get a bear hug?

You are a Crow! (your score: 23)

Characters: Rhia, Coranna in Eyes of Crow; Damen in Voice of Crow; John in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"

Best matches: Foxes, Wolves, Swans

Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Hawks

Last edited by Icarus; 10-05-2008 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Apparently I shouldn't get that hug.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:27 PM   #15
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

gee....not sure....could be a cat i guess....I come and go as i please.....and am aloof.....ya never quite sure what I am thinking....but sooner or later i will let you know....lol
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cherokeered For This Useful Post:
Luna (10-05-2008)
Old 10-05-2008, 02:27 PM   #16
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

According to Sunny's quiz I'm a wolf...like to run in a pack I guess.

I like to relate to a Koi fish. Wise and full of knowledge, but going undewater to take cover when necessary.
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrHyde For This Useful Post:
Luna (10-05-2008)
Old 10-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #17
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
I'm a McCaw. Flying all over, and always something to say and if I don't pay attention my droppings my land where I don't intend them too. Sorry about that. *Fluttering away*

Well....I took the quiz & I'm a HAWK. Still a bird though!
You are a Hawk! (your score: 24)

http://www.jerismithready.com/i/totem/Hawk.jpg
Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in Eyes of Crow</SPAN>; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory
Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.
Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:39 PM   #18
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,576 Times in 8,344 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Sure you can don't pay any attention to it warning you about Bear's they are just silly.

Quote:
Can I get a bear hug?

You are a Crow! (your score: 23)

Characters: Rhia, Coranna in Eyes of Crow; Damen in Voice of Crow; John in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"

Best matches: Foxes, Wolves, Swans

Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Hawks
Old 10-05-2008, 02:43 PM   #19
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like
Default seems I am a fox

Characters: Razvin in Eyes of Crow</SPAN>; Elysia in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Stealth, night vision, ability to read and manipulate others' emotions
Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.
Best matches: Crows, Owls, Cougars
Watch out for: Bears, Swans, Horses
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:30 PM   #20
Icarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Sure you can don't pay any attention to it warning you about Bear's they are just silly.
Yeah, I made the bear hug request before I filled out the quiz. Between the Icarus/SunnyD metaphor and now the Crow/Bear thing, I think someone's trying to tell me something.

The Following User Says Thank You to Icarus For This Useful Post:
SunnyD (10-05-2008)
Old 10-05-2008, 03:53 PM   #21
NotTooGirly
Back into the shadows

NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like

Aaaaand I'm a bear, apparently:

Quote:
You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.
Personally I'd tend to identify more with a wolf - sometimes you see me, sometimes you don't, but I'm always watching, always aware of what's going on. And that would explain the occasional howling at the moon, too.

- Aerosmith, "Dream On"
NotTooGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NotTooGirly For This Useful Post:
Luna (10-05-2008)
Old 10-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #22
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,068 Times in 12,218 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

well according to Sunny's test... but I like being a dog too... and this is my second pee on this thread...

You are a Wolverine! (your score: 23)

http://www.jerismithready.com/i/totem/Wolverine.jpg
Characters: Lycas, Nilo, and Drenis in Eyes of Crow</SPAN>; Marcus in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness
Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.
Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves
Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans
Old 10-05-2008, 04:45 PM   #23
MarriedQt
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute

You are a Wolf! (your score: 23)
Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza in Eyes of Crow; Lance in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina

"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.

Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows

Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes
MarriedQt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:03 PM   #24
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,386 Times in 5,141 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

LOL according to the quiz i'm a bear... now who's scared of bears??
Seems I good match to wolves... hmmmm

You are a Bear! (your score: 30)

Characters: Arcas, Skaris, Torin in Eyes of Crow; Eneas, Ladek in Voice of Crow; Darien in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking

Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves

Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders
Old 10-05-2008, 05:05 PM   #25
WhiteCloud
A box of Chocolate

WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute WhiteCloud has a reputation beyond repute

Horse....
WhiteCloud is offline   Reply With Quote