Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #26
oldandnaked
Flirting God

Thanked 7,287 Times in 4,803 Posts
oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like

Definitely a strong woman. Being the smart ass that I am, I never know when I'm gonna need back up in a Bar fight.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #27
LustyBusty
Married And Flirting

LustyBusty has a reputation beyond repute LustyBusty has a reputation beyond repute LustyBusty has a reputation beyond repute LustyBusty has a reputation beyond repute LustyBusty has a reputation beyond repute LustyBusty has a reputation beyond repute LustyBusty has a reputation beyond repute LustyBusty has a reputation beyond repute LustyBusty has a reputation beyond repute LustyBusty has a reputation beyond repute LustyBusty has a reputation beyond repute

If the choices are strong and dominant OR sweet and submissive I'll take strong and dominant. Sure, most girls want a guy who will care for us and be sensitive to our needs, but sweet and submissive sounds too much like a wimp. A man who is a pushover is VERY un-sexy, IMO.
LustyBusty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LustyBusty For This Useful Post:
Gigglez (02-07-2011)
Old 02-07-2011, 08:15 PM   #28
Gigglez
~ * ~

Thanked 5,801 Times in 3,672 Posts
Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like

I like manly men .... Men who are too sweet kind of bore me :
Gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #29
Brink
"Man of few words"

Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,107 Posts
Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like

I aim for an equal balance that compliments my nature....You can't have both people in a relationship with ferociously strong wills and minds, IMO: so, someone evenly tempered when it comes to the craziness of life - I like calmness and composure - but with enough determination to get what she wants from me, without stepping all over me in the process.

I'm not a dominant force: I'm useless at battles of the heart; I can concede a lot for the sake of what suits her best (because that's how I love)...So it has to be someone that isn't tempted to take advantage of that...yet, someone who wants to be coddled and pandered to, too. Of course, I see it more as looking after someone, but someone else might find it awfully suffocating! She has to be emotionally intelligent because working with a sensitive soul has its downsides (tell me about it! - we are both rather sensitive!) - And she can't judge my efforts as weak. Just because I would automatically put her needs first; just because I would often offer no fight, does not mean my masculinity is encroached on...as far as I'm concerned.

And all of this has to operate under the surface, and be separate from sex, with no awareness of power distribution, because those battles don't matter to me......I've blown my cover now, but never mind!
Sneaky (02-07-2011)
Old 02-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #30
Cy
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,894 Posts
Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute Cy has a reputation beyond repute

Outside of the bedroom I'm as strong as she needs me to be and as laid back as she wants me to be.

In the bedroom I am naturally dominant but I don't want her to just take it, I want her to make me fight for it.
Cy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cy For This Useful Post:
so_very_fine (02-08-2011)
Old 02-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #31
Simply Just Me(f)
..... .. 🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼.

Thanked 2,035 Times in 1,676 Posts
Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like

I think a combination of the two.. a strong, funny, witty-smart ass type who can take care of a lady(when she needs it)and make her laugh.... but also sweet enough to see when you need sweet and tender.. and who doesnt have to control everything and lets the lady take the lead when needed (especially in bed)..
Old 02-07-2011, 10:01 PM   #32
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brink View Post
I aim for an equal balance that compliments my nature....You can't have both people in a relationship with ferociously strong wills and minds, IMO: so, someone evenly tempered when it comes to the craziness of life - I like calmness and composure - but with enough determination to get what she wants from me, without stepping all over me in the process.
This is something it's taken me a LONG time to learn. I'm super strong willed & emotional (at times...PERHAPS unreasonabe ). When I've been with people my SAME temperment it starts off as exciting, fun....mental chess you might say. After a certain amount of time everything turns into a competition & when that happens you aren't on the same side anymore and things can become disfuntional. What turned out alot of times is two very good people that just aren't compatable for a relationship.

I think stength can come in many forms. You can come on strong and argue your point. You can not put up with crap. You can be your own person. Sometimes it takes strength to shut up and let the crazy girl vent before ya pounce on her & tell her she's wrong. Sometimes it takes strength to listen to her. And I think anyone that can get me to actually LISTEN to them has a way of dominating me without the whole badass asshole macho crap. It takes a strong man to get me to admit when I'm wrong without making me all defensive about it.

No way could any relationship last with me be allowed to be dominant all the time. I'd run all over him. I test. So it's a delicate balance. I want someone to be the strong one when I'm at my wit's end, to have enough confidence in me & him to let me be the free spirit I am, and to call me on my crap when I'm shoveling it. And ya know, that can be done gently. But he's gotta have brains & liking debate & he can't be scared of me.

See? Simple!
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
Ally (02-07-2011), Brink (02-09-2011), Raina (02-07-2011), SpecialK (02-07-2011)
Old 02-07-2011, 11:05 PM   #33
Ally
Soloist extraordinaire

Thanked 6,758 Times in 4,454 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

I like a strong man....but there has to be a side to him that is sensitive, loving, and caring and knows how to show me that side of him without feeling like his manhood is threatened.
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:07 PM   #34
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,572 Times in 9,201 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

I dig a chick that is strong enough to pull me up off the couch at 4 in the morning ..... especially when I have no idea where I passed out ... nothing hotter than being bitch slapped around by some angry gal whose afgan you kinda puked on a little bit.
Ally (02-07-2011)
Old 02-07-2011, 11:10 PM   #35
Savvyone.
Flirting God

Thanked 7,160 Times in 5,643 Posts
Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like

I like a mix......but I think it is great when guy is in touch with his feminine side.......makes them more able to relate to us........( as long as he doesn't want to wear my bra, panties or shoes, we are good )

Old 02-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #36
stevelooking
Flirting God

stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute

Love a strong woman

Last edited by stevelooking; 02-14-2011 at 10:57 PM.
stevelooking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #37
butterflykisses
This is good bye!!!
Flirting Is My Life :)

butterflykisses Is God Like butterflykisses Is God Like butterflykisses Is God Like butterflykisses Is God Like butterflykisses Is God Like butterflykisses Is God Like butterflykisses Is God Like butterflykisses Is God Like butterflykisses Is God Like butterflykisses Is God Like butterflykisses Is God Like

I think a combination of both.
butterflykisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:01 PM   #38
redtide
Your Only Desire

redtide has a reputation beyond repute redtide has a reputation beyond repute redtide has a reputation beyond repute redtide has a reputation beyond repute redtide has a reputation beyond repute redtide has a reputation beyond repute redtide has a reputation beyond repute redtide has a reputation beyond repute redtide has a reputation beyond repute redtide has a reputation beyond repute redtide has a reputation beyond repute

I want a strong willed woman, generally. Like someone who rolls with the punches, is feisty, and a great wit. Submissive would be fun for play.
redtide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:03 PM   #39
Chris120741
Flirting Guest
Flirting Is My Life :)

Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute Chris120741 has a reputation beyond repute

I really like a strong woman. I also like a woman that's just a tad smarter than I am -
Chris120741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:34 PM   #40
stevelooking
Flirting God

stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute stevelooking has a reputation beyond repute

Strong women for sure
Old 02-14-2011, 10:49 PM   #41
dtcmfc
Super Flirt

dtcmfc has a reputation beyond repute dtcmfc has a reputation beyond repute dtcmfc has a reputation beyond repute dtcmfc has a reputation beyond repute dtcmfc has a reputation beyond repute dtcmfc has a reputation beyond repute dtcmfc has a reputation beyond repute dtcmfc has a reputation beyond repute dtcmfc has a reputation beyond repute dtcmfc has a reputation beyond repute dtcmfc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to say both. There are times when I want to be told, but times when I also want to do the telling!
dtcmfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:13 PM   #42
aragon542
Flirting God

aragon542 has a reputation beyond repute aragon542 has a reputation beyond repute aragon542 has a reputation beyond repute aragon542 has a reputation beyond repute aragon542 has a reputation beyond repute aragon542 has a reputation beyond repute aragon542 has a reputation beyond repute aragon542 has a reputation beyond repute aragon542 has a reputation beyond repute aragon542 has a reputation beyond repute aragon542 has a reputation beyond repute

i love stong women always
aragon542 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #43
BlueSky1234
Just being me

Thanked 12,532 Times in 9,122 Posts
BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like

I like a strong, confident man but someone who has a soft sensitive side to their nature too.
BlueSky1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #44
Brak_45
KIlty Pleasures

Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like

nah go for weak and willing

Old is knowing people born in 1990 are now drinking legally
Brak_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:18 PM   #45
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,067 Times in 12,217 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I am in need of a man who is a man, no wishy washy will do for me.. no mental cases.. no says this and does that... a strong man is very intriguing to me... for he knows what he is all about... I have yet to find another like the one I had in my life.. even my OGP wasn't very strong.. but he was strong enough at the time..

I don't want a man who can be wrapped... I want a man who can be a true partner... and he needs strength to be able to allow me to be in his life... not many can do that
Old 09-10-2011, 06:19 PM   #46
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,067 Times in 12,217 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brak_45 View Post
nah go for weak and willing
lmao.. no wonder we never hooked up...
Old 09-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #47
katydid
Flirting God

Thanked 15,165 Times in 11,732 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

Strong
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #48
libragirl
Time to go
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,596 Times in 4,249 Posts
libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like

I like my men and my women strong Not controlling, but definetly no doormats. I appreciate when people tell me their opinions even if they are different from mine
libragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to libragirl For This Useful Post:
msu (09-10-2011)
Old 09-17-2011, 04:44 PM   #49
Pathfinder1
Flirting God

Pathfinder1 has a reputation beyond repute Pathfinder1 has a reputation beyond repute Pathfinder1 has a reputation beyond repute Pathfinder1 has a reputation beyond repute Pathfinder1 has a reputation beyond repute Pathfinder1 has a reputation beyond repute Pathfinder1 has a reputation beyond repute Pathfinder1 has a reputation beyond repute Pathfinder1 has a reputation beyond repute Pathfinder1 has a reputation beyond repute Pathfinder1 has a reputation beyond repute

mixture for sure, but independent and motivated is a must
Pathfinder1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #50
pjcmcg66
L'esprit d'escalier...

Thanked 2,649 Times in 1,746 Posts
pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like

A mix, as long as they're neither domineering nor yes-men.