Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

View Poll Results: What would you do if asked to buy feminine products for your lady?
Hell no, no way, no how...buy your own! 2 3.39%
Sure, no problem, I actually enjoy it! 37 62.71%
WTF are they? 3 5.08%
I would do it but feel a bit embarassed or uneasy about it... 17 28.81%
Voters: 59. This poll is closed

Old 07-09-2008, 10:41 AM   #1
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like
Default Buying feminine products....

Mighty and I were shopping the other day and we were discussing what I would do if she called me or told me that she needed me to pick up some feminine products for her. We laughed a bit about it but in all seriousness, we went over the aisle where they are and she gave me a breakdown on what is what and what is her preference, for future reference. I told her that most guys, including myself, feel awkward purchasing these things. She thought that was kind of funny but understood. So....guys...what do you think? If your lady asked you to go to the store and buy those things for her, what would you do? And ladies...feel free to respond and call us a bunch of loafs, dufuses, shallow, narrow-minded nitwits, whatever you want, but all in all....we are men!
OICurready4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #2
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

I have no problem buying feminine products for my wife. I did have a clerk look at me funny one time when I bought tampons for my wife. With the straightest face I could muster, I told him that I had "anal leakage" problems. He did not look at me for the rest of the transaction.
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:45 AM   #3
Sarge
EXTENDED LEAVE

Thanked 1,003 Times in 758 Posts
Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like

Done it. Doesn't bother me anymore. It used to when I was younger. I just ask her to give me a full description or show me an old package at home so I'll know what to look for. I don't care what people in the store think. Ain't none of their business anyway...lol
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:45 AM   #4
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,622 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

This is funny OIC...but to tell you the truth my hubby used to buy them for me when I needed them!!!! But I do have to admit...that he is very happy they arent needed anylonger!!!!
He would tell me that he went up and down that isle many times before picking out what I needed to make sure the "guys" wouldnt see him!!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #5
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissie View Post
This is funny OIC...but to tell you the truth my hubby used to buy them for me when I needed them!!!! But I do have to admit...that he is very happy they arent needed anylonger!!!!
He would tell me that he went up and down that isle many times before picking out what I needed to make sure the "guys" wouldnt see him!!!!

I think they should place Halloween masks near them so we could wear a mask before picking them out and pay for them "incognito"....lol
Old 07-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #6
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,431 Times in 5,156 Posts
Jelly has a reputation beyond repute Jelly has a reputation beyond repute Jelly has a reputation beyond repute Jelly has a reputation beyond repute Jelly has a reputation beyond repute Jelly has a reputation beyond repute Jelly has a reputation beyond repute Jelly has a reputation beyond repute Jelly has a reputation beyond repute Jelly has a reputation beyond repute Jelly has a reputation beyond repute

this thread could get funny...
my husband wouldn't even stand in line with me if I'm buying these things!!
Old 07-09-2008, 10:52 AM   #7
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me View Post
I think they should place Halloween masks near them so we could wear a mask before picking them out and pay for them "incognito"....lol

OIC...your really funny!!! Hell it aint no big deal....I used to buy condums!!!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 10:53 AM   #8
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Well its no different than buying food or toilet paper, you have to have it so what is the big deal? Buying feminine products is no different, women need them. They just don't magically appear, someone has to buy them. Why should it matter who buys them? I guess if you were 12 it might be understandable, but a grown man?? I don't think there is a legitimate excuse not to.
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:55 AM   #9
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Quote:
OIC...your really funny!!! Hell it aint no big deal....I used to buy condums!!!!!

If I saw you doing that I might ask you...."do you need a practice dummy to see how to put them on?"...
Old 07-09-2008, 10:58 AM   #10
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane View Post
Well its no different than buying food or toilet paper, you have to have it so what is the big deal? Buying feminine products is no different, women need them. They just don't magically appear, someone has to buy them. Why should it matter who buys them? I guess if you were 12 it might be understandable, but a grown man?? I don't think there is a legitimate excuse not to.

I know alot of guys that would say "No way", for many reasons. They think they are too macho, they are ignorant or they would purchase the wrong ones on purpose the first time so they wouldn't be asked again. We are men after all....we live in caves!
Old 07-09-2008, 11:05 AM   #11
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

I've only had to ask hubby to do it once, and he acted like it was no big deal... I know it used to embarass ME to buy them when I was younger, lol.

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #12
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
If I saw you doing that I might ask you...."do you need a practice dummy to see how to put them on?"...

Sorry Hunny my preactice dummy will be home in 9 days!!!!! Dont need them anymore either!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 11:12 AM   #13
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Quote:
Sorry Hunny my preactice dummy will be home in 9 days!!!!! Dont need them anymore either!!!!!!

I know...just playing with you....and when Sarge gets home, give him a thank you from me for thankless job he does to serve our country, I appreciate all that he has done for the best nation in the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to OICurready4me For This Useful Post:
Kissie (07-09-2008)
Old 07-09-2008, 11:13 AM   #14
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
I know...just playing with you....and when Sarge gets home, give him a thank you from me for thankless job he does to serve our country, I appreciate all that he has done for the best nation in the world.

Thank you OIC...and I sure will...but what about ME??????
Old 07-09-2008, 11:59 AM   #15
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Quote:
Thank you OIC...and I sure will...but what about ME??????
This is for you.....
The Following User Says Thank You to OICurready4me For This Useful Post:
Kissie (07-09-2008)
Old 07-09-2008, 12:21 PM   #16
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

I have done it..and would do it again. I do however draw the line at holding a purse. My wife asked me to do it once and there is just no masculine way to hold that thing. She laughed cause I wouldn't use the straps.....held it like a football...LOL
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:27 PM   #17
Sarge
EXTENDED LEAVE

Thanked 1,003 Times in 758 Posts
Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like

I'm with you MrHyde. I'll buy pads before I'll carry her purse around. I don't mind holding it for a minute, but I'm not gonna carry it around. I can't give a good reason why other than it's just embarrassing.
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:28 PM   #18
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,605 Times in 9,223 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

I bought them .... I think she made me do it to see how much i loved her.... I just tossed em on the counter looked the checker dead in the eye and asked... "You ever just have one of those days" .... jokes/humor usually have got me out of some seriously uncomfortable situations.
Shiane (07-09-2008)
Old 07-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #19
sweet

Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,658 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post

this thread could get funny...
my husband wouldn't even stand in line with me if I'm buying these things!!
LOL! Neither will mine!
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #20
clifton
smiling again

clifton has a reputation beyond repute clifton has a reputation beyond repute clifton has a reputation beyond repute clifton has a reputation beyond repute clifton has a reputation beyond repute clifton has a reputation beyond repute clifton has a reputation beyond repute clifton has a reputation beyond repute clifton has a reputation beyond repute clifton has a reputation beyond repute clifton has a reputation beyond repute

have no problem doing it, i buy them for my wife all the time. I do 90% of the shopping so it's just easier for me to get them for her that for her to make a special trip.
clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to clifton For This Useful Post:
Shiane (07-09-2008)
Old 07-09-2008, 12:47 PM   #21
dicksr4chicks
Flirting God

dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute dicksr4chicks has a reputation beyond repute

I have done this for many years doesn't bother me at all. Not to mention if you go to the female cashier I almost always get comments like " I wish I had man like you" or " that's so sweet of you to take care of your wife like this"
Shiane (07-09-2008)
Old 07-09-2008, 12:50 PM   #22
unctarheel_32
Flirting God

unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute

hell it dont bother me to buy them for my gf
unctarheel_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to unctarheel_32 For This Useful Post:
Shiane (07-09-2008)
Old 07-09-2008, 01:06 PM   #23
ohreally?
Flirting Goddess

ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute ohreally? has a reputation beyond repute

I would never ask hubby to do that because he would no doubt screw it up and buy the wrong thing.
As far as holding the bag, my hubby always laughs that I make him hold it while he is sitting in the womens waiting area while I am at the tables in the casino in san juan.
ohreally? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:46 PM   #24
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Ok, girls....if you shop at BJ's, Costco, Sam's or some other wholesale club, your husband may NEVER have to do this for you. I've tried to spare him from the horror and I just make sure I'm well prepared for next month when this month ends. lol As I said, if you shop wisely, you can be three months ahead of yourself.

However, this results from the ONE time I ran out....years ago. I begged him to go to the store, since I couldn't, and he had to buy 5 other things to "hide" his intentional purchase. He wasn't thrilled, but he wasn't mortified either. It was kinda in between. I felt bad at having to make him do that, so I try to stay well stocked.

Planning ahead saves him grief....and saves me money! LOL

Kudos though, to Mighty, for giving you the rundown. She can be well assured that you'll show up with the *correct* item if she needs it!

(OIC?? Get a Costco card...and start taking her there!! It'll save you a lot of panic, LOL)
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:48 PM   #25
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

I can understand, because I know that I would feel ackward going in and buying condoms for him. I try to make sure that I am stocked up so I won't have to ask him, in fact I never have.

My cousin pulled a mean one on her little brother and father while in a store. Her brother had fallen and hit his head, it was bleeding a little and my cousin convinced him that if the bleeding didnt stop he'd die (he was like 6 yrs old at the time). She opend a box of maxi pads, stuck one on his forehead and told him to find his father and to yell loudly enough so that his father could hear that his head was having a period .