Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 12-29-2005, 02:07 PM   #26
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye Skybird
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 02:07 PM   #27
skybird
Flirting God

skybird is an unknown quantity at this point

Good bye Dave.

I love you man.
skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 02:09 PM   #28
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default LOL I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybird
Good bye Dave.

I love you man.
Bloody stay then
Old 12-29-2005, 02:10 PM   #29
skybird
Flirting God

skybird is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norfolkdave
Bloody stay then
It's too difficult. I don't wanna hurt my wife. She thinks all sorts of thoughts and it's not comfortable. I can only post at work.
skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 02:13 PM   #30
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Well post from work

Quote:
It's too difficult. I don't wanna hurt my wife. She thinks all sorts of thoughts and it's not comfortable. I can only post at work.
Stay your be missed come on weve had our differences thats passed so think it over and try to stay
Old 12-29-2005, 02:56 PM   #31
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Skybird, you can change your preferences to hide all the avatars! I do that when my son is home, it makes it so much safer for him that way. Please give this careful consideration, I know I will miss you!
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 03:09 PM   #32
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

Hey Skybird,

I too have been blocked from posting with the little smileys at work and my home situation is not conducive to being on the site when wife and family are around. Part of a different story but if you want to post from work what I found is you have two options:
A) You can use the quick reply box at the bottom and post

B) if you want to add a comment from a persons post click on the reply with qoute button then highlight it and copy it to the quick reply box at the bottom. Then add your comments. Then only thing you cant do is add the smileys.

I still havent figured out how to chat from work though.

I am sorry to here that you need to go. I can sympathize with you on your home situation. Mine is the same but compounded a bit.
KIRA187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 03:58 PM   #33
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Damn women anyway...oh, guess I'm one of them. If she really wants to know what you're up too she could come and visit with us. But since you can only post at work then that might not be possible. Good Luck and See ya...
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 04:03 PM   #34
surfnchat
Daily Quiz Dominator

Thanked 1,228 Times in 873 Posts
surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like

Sorry to see you go...

Like unused airline miles, is there anyway you can donate your post count to a worthy charity? I need all the help I can get.
surfnchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 04:53 PM   #35
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Sorry to hear it I actually liked you and will miss you. I hope you change your mind and decide to stay. Like Annie said you can read the forum without the avatars showing. Have your wife read the forum she may actually like it.
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 05:43 PM   #36
Waltert
Ignoring everything!

Waltert has disabled reputation

Bye

Maybe you should have shown her Spare_Changes that may be more to her liking!

Take care
Waltert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:18 PM   #37
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

well skybird i'm sorry to see you go. i like you. your alot of fun. ask your wife if she would like to give our site a try. she might like it to, you never know. bye
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 12:29 AM   #38
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

I hope you try some of the suggestions given by Kira and MC and only leave the site as a last resort. Many of us here know what it's like keeping this site out of sight from spouses. Let us know how you do.
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 06:40 PM   #39
bonzzz4292
Married And Flirting

bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute bonzzz4292 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to see you go. wish you didn't have to leave . have fun and i will keep in touch with you.
bonzzz4292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 09:18 AM   #40
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like
Default Bye Bye Birdy

Sorry to see you go Skybird, I hope everything works out. It's rough when real life interferes. Take care
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:40 PM   #41
Krazi0469
Flirting Goddess

Krazi0469 has a reputation beyond repute Krazi0469 has a reputation beyond repute Krazi0469 has a reputation beyond repute Krazi0469 has a reputation beyond repute Krazi0469 has a reputation beyond repute Krazi0469 has a reputation beyond repute Krazi0469 has a reputation beyond repute Krazi0469 has a reputation beyond repute Krazi0469 has a reputation beyond repute Krazi0469 has a reputation beyond repute Krazi0469 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation hey everyone

I just wanted to say i'm still here and all... just once again i dont have the net yet and dont know when we will be getting it... anyways you all take care..
Krazi0469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:11 PM   #42
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

Very good to see you still popping in. Don't forget us. Hurry up and get a computer before you get too old for the site.......see you round.....
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:13 PM   #43
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Good to hear from ya Krazi.
Old 03-23-2006, 05:16 PM   #44
Penny
Proprietor

Thanks for saying hello
Old 03-23-2006, 05:43 PM   #45
Sunfiresix
Flirting God

Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like

Hi Krazi glad to see ya, hurry up and get hooked up.

Why was I born handsome rather than rich.....
Sunfiresix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 10:32 AM   #46
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Where are they!

Do you often wonder where people are! I miss the guys that came on and have gone, I wonder where they are.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:47 PM   #47
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute

i will keep coming back to haunt you dave
sex_kitten_4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 09:33 PM   #48
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

I heard from foxx, hes having a great time on vacation
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 09:35 PM   #49
Penny
Proprietor

cool tell him we miss him
Old 08-30-2006, 04:43 AM   #50
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_kitten_4u
i will keep coming back to haunt you dave
Anytime Hun anytime LOL