Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 07-06-2007, 10:00 AM   #1
Frenchie
Have you seen my nuts?

Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like Frenchie Is God Like
Default I'm guilty!!!!!!!

That's right! GUILTY!!!!

I use my baby girl to melt chicks in half......and it works like a charm.

It's like the best combo ever! My trusty Neon Green thong and hairy chest used to be the best tool but by far a baby is way way way better.

It's like f*cking Kryptonite!!!! Chicks buckle, they take one look and I can hear the "oohh you can be my daddy" toughts from every corner!!!

Except for the dude who came over, he's creepy, like cat killer creepy so he's out but the girls....oh momma!

I figure if she's going to drive me nuts later I might as well have fun now while I can! lol

So now everytime I go to the store I bring my kid it's craaaaaaaazy!

Now we get naked

Over and out
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:06 PM   #2
RedHotPisces
Flirting Goddess

RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like

oh that was you in the grocery store the other night...i thought ya look familiar
RedHotPisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:31 PM   #3
paris
Flirting God

paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFrEnChGuY
That's right! GUILTY!!!!

It's like the best combo ever! My trusty Neon Green thong and hairy chest used to be the best tool but by far a baby is way way way better.

It's like f*cking Kryptonite!!!! Chicks buckle, they take one look and I can hear the "oohh you can be my daddy" toughts from every corner!!!

Except for the dude who came over, he's creepy, like cat killer creepy so he's out but the girls....oh momma!

I figure if she's going to drive me nuts later I might as well have fun now while I can! lol

Now we get naked

Over and out
Oh man! I fall for that all the time! Didn't know you guys were up to something! Hmmmmm...next time maybe I'll call the guy's bluff!
paris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:31 PM   #4
peaches
pink feather & grsshpprs

peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris
Oh man! I fall for that all the time! Didn't know you guys were up to something! Hmmmmm...next time maybe I'll call the guy's bluff!
I think you should Paris......that would be funny....let me know if you do...
peaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #5
sweet

Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,658 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

Quote:
That's right! GUILTY!!!!

Now we get naked

Over and out
So that's why my husband always likes taking our daughters out with him to the store.
I'll admit, seeing a man with a baby just melts me too.
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:49 PM   #6
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

yep ...works like a charm
Quote:
That's right! GUILTY!!!!

Now we get naked

Over and out
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:00 PM   #7
majorfun
Flirting God

majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute

I used to borrow my friends toddler and take her to class with me in college....Not only for the chicks but I could get out of class early also