Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 07-06-2007, 07:19 PM   #1
mile high
Rising Up

mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chastity - any thoughts?

What does the word chastity mean to you? For most people, it brings up many associations, both positive and negative. Religious virtue, puritan repression, romantic love, erotic fantasy, medieval legends, lots of things.

For me, chastity is a matter of some professional expertise, rather than something I desire to try. I run a sex paraphernalia mail order company. Along with a thousand other items, we sell an assortment of chastity devices. The most interesting of these, and also the most popular, are for male chastity.

From time to time we sell products at conventions, and I get the opportunity to observe and confer with our clientele. It is interesting to see peoples' reactions to chastity devices. There are the minority of people who are already into it, and they tend to be fairly calm and purposeful, looking over products, asking the occasional technical questions, making their purchases, and quietly departing.

And then there are the puzzled questions. Guys ask, "What's THIS for?" When I respond, "That's a male chastity device," probably the most common response is "What the hell's the point of THAT?" or something to that effect.

Even for people interested in erotic submission, the idea of being in chastity, of preventing sexual stimulation and NOT having orgasms, often seems to go against the whole purpose of having sex in the first place. But IMO when it comes to orgasms, more/faster/easier does not always equate with greater sexual fulfilment.

What do you think?
mile high is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:29 AM   #2
mile high
Rising Up

mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute mile high has a reputation beyond repute

Are there no thoughts because it's confusing or just not very interesting?
Old 07-08-2007, 09:54 AM   #3
Sweetdreams069
Flirting God

Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm probably the guy who says "what the heck is this for?"
Not that it's not an interesting subject but something i wouldn't be interested in.
Sweetdreams069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:38 AM   #4
aviatorspirit69
Seeker of intelligence

aviatorspirit69 has a reputation beyond repute aviatorspirit69 has a reputation beyond repute aviatorspirit69 has a reputation beyond repute aviatorspirit69 has a reputation beyond repute aviatorspirit69 has a reputation beyond repute aviatorspirit69 has a reputation beyond repute aviatorspirit69 has a reputation beyond repute aviatorspirit69 has a reputation beyond repute aviatorspirit69 has a reputation beyond repute aviatorspirit69 has a reputation beyond repute aviatorspirit69 has a reputation beyond repute

I think some people, regardless of sex want to empower others to make the decisions. This is true of any D/s relationship. Whether its a male sub wearing a male chastity device empowering his woman to make the decisions, or its a female sub wearing a female chastity device wanting to relinquish this control to her dominant partner.

Relationships are all about control. Some people are in high positions but when they come home to their respective partners they want to relinquish control. Chastity devices do that and more. If a dominant female sends her breadwinning spouse to work, and she knows hes a catch and that he has a tendency for becoming promiscuous, she may elect to have him wear one of those things.

I find little value in this tact. I believe communication is key...this leads to trust and then respect. This shouldnt be about controlling. But some need to be controlled and some of us desire it. I am neither, of these and these toys are not for me.

I am one that enjoys a good balance in a relationship. Thats my two cents....

Lovers should not separate after making love without admiring each other, being conquered as well as conquering, so that no feeling of satiation or desolation arises nor the feeling of misusing or having been misused.
aviatorspirit69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:43 AM   #5
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

I always thought that Chastity meant remaining a virgin till marriage or choosing celibacy.

I'm not interested in the sex paraphernalia part of it. I like sex, wanna have sex, have no desire to be chaste...
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:24 PM   #6
mile high
Rising Up

In the context of a dominant/submissive sexual relationship, chastity can be really effective and highly erotic. There is that feeling of being controlled in a very intimate way by a lover which is highly erotic for some men. And when wearing a chastity device, with the key being held by someone else, that awareness of giving up control constantly present on some level. So even though he may be at work or travelling, there is a sense of a living, erotic connection with his keyholder that persists even when they are apart.

A common and erotic idea is that, since she (assuming the keyholder is a woman) controls his access to pleasure and orgasms, she can put him in a situation where he has to earn whatever pleasure he gets by pleasing and obeying her, and that will motivate him to submit.

From time to time I get reports from men who wear these devices most of the time, and who go weeks, months, or even a year or more at a time without being allowed to have an orgasm. These stories interest me partly because they're novel and sensational. But what I also notice is that these men generally sound surprisingly happy and sexually fulfilled, even if they do typically seem a little sheepish or embarrassed about admitting it (probably fearing that they will get the usual "Are you insane?" response).

But I've seen enough to know that, where chastity is concerned, there's definitely a lot more going on than what is apparent to the untrained eye. These secrets are obvious fact to those who have experienced them, and no doubt that accounts for the popularity of these devices in our product line.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:36 PM   #7
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

I find it very frustrating...but it can be highly erotic to be told "no masturbating" until he is ready to give you release.....it can also lead to one hell of a powerful orgasm if you aren't allowed to cum but are played with, talked to...made horny but not allowed to cum...and then when it finally happens...well, it explodes and can't be stopped...you will of course do anything in order to just cum....
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:45 PM   #8
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Sounds exciting, if it would be in a reasonable time period. One does have to function in the world and too long could cause crabbiness.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:54 PM   #9
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Sounds exciting, if it would be in a reasonable time period. One does have to function in the world and too long could cause crabbiness.

It can be a huge turn on...because all you want is release....and you know it's coming...but only he can give you release....it's not meant to be mean...just build it up a bit...tease you....he can bring you to the brink and stop...do this for a while and you will be begging for it...lol
It works on men too
Old 08-25-2007, 08:02 PM   #10
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered
It can be a huge turn on...because all you want is release....and you know it's coming...but only he can give you release....it's not meant to be mean...just build it up a bit...tease you....he can bring you to the brink and stop...do this for a while and you will be begging for it...lol
It works on men too
Ok. I'm adding it to my list. I think I need to investigate the matter. LOL.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:09 PM   #11
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Chasity! there are so many variations... but is it not about one person having power over the other? I suppose the anticipation of release is a powerful aphrodisiac!
p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:39 PM   #12
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pragmaticJenny
Chasity! there are so many variations... but is it not about one person having power over the other? I suppose the anticipation of release is a powerful aphrodisiac!

yes, if ur a submissive like me...then it is he who will allow release....unless I am insubordinate....lol
I am a sub with an attitude.....
Old 08-25-2007, 08:47 PM   #13
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

[quote=cherokeered]yes, if ur a submissive like me...then it is he who will allow release....unless I am insubordinate....lol
I am a sub with an attitude.....[/QUOTE

Submissive... no, well ok..sometimes! So I suppose its a mutual release!
Old 08-25-2007, 09:09 PM   #14
bryan3636
A legend in my own mind

Thanked 5,424 Times in 3,873 Posts
bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like

Wait, I'm confused....isn't this thread about Chastity Bono????
bryan3636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:11 PM   #15
p.J
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan3636
Hold on wasn't that the daughter of Cher and Sonny! jeez I am confused!
Old 08-25-2007, 09:12 PM   #16
bryan3636
A legend in my own mind

Thanked 5,424 Times in 3,873 Posts
bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like

Yes and Lesbian poster child..."and the beat goes on".

Quote:
Originally Posted by pragmaticJenny
Hold on wasn't that the daughter of Cher and Sonny! jeez I am confused!
bryan3636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:38 PM   #17
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Yes and Lesbian poster child..."and the beat goes on".
She was just a little girl on the Sonny and Cher show. I loved that show when i was a little girl.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:12 AM   #18
Domus
R.I.P.

Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chastity

I've been fascinated by chastity belts since I toured museums and dungeons of Europe as a young teen.

Chastity, more accurately in this case, enforced chastity is an interesting way to add spice to your sex life. Put in its simplest terms, chastity play is a way to prevent access to the genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure.
People being what they are, when control of when or if you can come is given to someone else, the arousal usually becomes extremely intense. What seems at first to be a form of perverted torture is actually a way to add considerable pleasure to your sex life.

It's true that using a chastity belt is also a way to prevent cheating, but most people nowadays use chastity toys to add pleasure and fun to their lives. It's true that most people have never even seen a chastity belt, much less considered using or wearing one, but if we are going to be completely honest with ourselves, we have had some pretty steamy fantasies about either controlling or being controlled sexually.

Curious?

This isn't as kinky as it sounds.
If your sex life to date has been restricted to intercourse and perhaps mutual masturbation, chastity play can sound like something pretty weird. It isn't. Nothing has to change about how you make love; what changes is when. The partner who wears the chastity belt has given the partner who has the "key" the ability to decide when sex can take place. Since most chastity devices effectively prevent masturbation, it means one partner gives the other control of all orgasms. This can be a great deal of fun for both people.

Chastity play allows you to take sex out of the bedroom in a subtle way that only the two of you will know.
For example, if a woman has her male partner locked up, they can agree on * rules * he should follow, such as * he must always stand when she enters the room.* If when they are out with friends he forgets, she can smile and hold some fingers up and he will know he stays locked up that many more days until he can get release.

If you don't think this is incredibly hot to both partners, just try it!
You won't believe how exciting a dull relationship can become overnight. Take a few minutes and use your imagination.

Fun, huh?
Domus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:17 AM   #19
Domus
R.I.P.

Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute

Chastity belts are surrounded by myths and folklore. The most common of these myths is that they were first used by crusading knights on their wives. There is, however, no evidence of the existence of chastity belts until the 15th century .
Old 08-26-2007, 08:28 AM   #20
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

If I was denied sex...I would just explode...might be ok for some couples...but not us.

No Hank !!! ......I am not getting one
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:51 PM   #21
Domus
R.I.P.

Default Food For Thought

OK, old chastity belt is scary

Let's think about * modern * one, invisible , * mental chastity *.

For example, if your partner doesn't follow your * rules * or you're upset with
your partner there is new kind of chastity like * headache * and your
partner is locked up, no sex and release
Old 08-28-2007, 09:12 PM   #22
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,999 Posts
PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like

Chastity...

WHY?

Sex is...fun...
Old 08-28-2007, 09:16 PM   #23
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

Quote:
Hey that is what I was going to say. sonny and Chers kid yes????
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:20 PM   #24
paris
Flirting God

paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyBob
Chastity...

WHY?

Sex is...fun...
Agreed...it is living!
paris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:22 PM   #25
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,999 Posts
PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris
Agreed...it is living!
Some days it's what I live for...!