Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 08-13-2005, 07:02 PM   #1
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like
Default What was the greatest lesson you ever learned...

Men have taught me a whole lot of things about relationships. They have also taught me a great deal about myself. What is the greatest lesson a significant other has taught you?
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 08:35 PM   #2
illmakeurtoeswiggle
Big Green Flirtin Machine

illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Never, never, never, ever, ever to get married!

To have Patience....And I'm sure you all know what Im talking about here!
illmakeurtoeswiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:10 PM   #3
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

My ex husband taught me not to judge people based on one weakness. Other than him using me for a puching bag... the guy had many good qualities. He'd give anyone the shirt off his back and he was generous. He also taught me that some men are not worth it... other's are.

My e-mail "friend" with the web cam let me know what I was missing out on and in that lesson I was able to understand that what I really needed and wanted was right here at home... I also learned that I really could have what I wanted... I just need to ask.... and I learned the value of a web cam...

My husband taught me that he really isn't such a dick head, and what ever I want is right down the hall... <I'll be back...>
Old 08-14-2005, 07:08 AM   #4
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default My answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Mull
Men have taught me a whole lot of things about relationships. They have also taught me a great deal about myself. What is the greatest lesson a significant other has taught you?
Gee annie this is tough, but my grandad bless him taught me the path of life, he became my father as I left home at 16 and went to live with my nan and grandad as I never got on well with my stepfather. My grandad taught me about how to become a signalman on British Railways at the time, he taught me then how to be a gardener, but most of all he taught me to be a man.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 12:28 AM   #5
Onehttmama
Flirting Goddess

Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmakeurtoeswiggle
Never, never, never, ever, ever to get married!

To have Patience....And I'm sure you all know what Im talking about here!

MY Hubby would say EXACTLY the same thing you jsut did here!! NOW WIggles! THATS scary!
Onehttmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:04 AM   #6
Polo38
Flirting God

Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute

I had just graduated from college and i had my first real job (that being a job with benefits) working for this medical company selling equipment to long term care facilitates, on this one appointment, i stopped by this convalescent home in NH, and i was looking around for the director, i was young and energetic and i had only one thing on my mind, to sell them my wares. This beautiful elderly lady was sitting down in a chair, right in front of me, looking at me, but I failed to see her. She spoke up and said, “Hello I’m right here.” I looked at her and smiled and just said “of course you are”, and I apologized to her telling her I was new at this and was looking for the director. I truly felt like crap, she was right, how often we go through our daily routines and never observing some of those around us, especially those that we casually eliminate through our selective filters in our minds. It becomes easier to pretend their not there, making us feel better about ourselves. She is in God’s arms now, but I will always credit her for giving me my sight back.
Polo38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:17 AM   #7
nlightenedrogue
Super Flirt

nlightenedrogue has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenote
I had just graduated from college and i had my first real job (that being a job with benefits) working for this medical company selling equipment to long term care facilitates, on this one appointment, i stopped by this convalescent home in NH, and i was looking around for the director, i was young and energetic and i had only one thing on my mind, to sell them my wares. This beautiful elderly lady was sitting down in a chair, right in front of me, looking at me, but I failed to see her. She spoke up and said, “Hello I’m right here.” I looked at her and smiled and just said “of course you are”, and I apologized to her telling her I was new at this and was looking for the director. I truly felt like crap, she was right, how often we go through our daily routines and never observing some of those around us, especially those that we casually eliminate through our selective filters in our minds. It becomes easier to pretend their not there, making us feel better about ourselves. She is in God’s arms now, but I will always credit her for giving me my sight back.
Xenote - what a great story!
Old 08-15-2005, 11:27 AM   #8
nlightenedrogue
Super Flirt

nlightenedrogue has disabled reputation

In my younger years, I wasn't really much into anything beyond casual relationships. I also moved around a lot. When I was done with a relationship, generally, when I thought it was starting to get serious - I would disappear. No goodbyes. When I was in my late-20's, I met a flight attendant at a wedding. It was "love" at first sight. She was from the west coast, I was in the midwest. She would fly in every 2 weeks and we'd spend the weekend together. She was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen - to this day. Sheri was her name. Anyway, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I wrote her letters every day (this was before e-mail) and talked with her on the phone. On her last visit, we had another great weekend together, like always. A lot of laughs, talking all night and great, uninhibited sex. We were truly in our own world. I talked to her about moving in with me - about changing hubs within the airline and moving to the city I lived in. She seemed interested...but something changed. We said goodbye at the airport and she left. This time, our goodbye seemed strained. I wrote to her..and didn't hear back. I figured she picked up some extra flights or an internationsl flight. Then I called. Nothing. I never heard from her again. I must have scared her. For the very first time, someone treated me like I treated most of the women I'd been involved with. I became much more sensitive after that...
Old 08-15-2005, 04:18 PM   #9
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

That it is ok to be me. Just be myself and not worry about what others think
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 07:56 PM   #10
geshem
Super Flirt

geshem is an unknown quantity at this point

I learned two very important things is life.

The first was imparted to me by a Major when I was at the Pentagon. "Only fool gets in the way of a bullet." One smart man.

The other I learned while working for a non-profit in San Francisco.
"The Great Activity of our life is to love, like the sun constantly shining" A Franciscan taught that one.
geshem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 11:03 AM   #11
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

My grandma used to tell us:"Your day isn't complete until you've learned something, taught something, and made somebody smile."

Sure seems to work.
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 11:46 AM   #12
Annie
Site Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
My grandma used to tell us:"Your day isn't complete until you've learned something, taught something, and made somebody smile."

Sure seems to work.
You seem to know a whole lot of wise women! Nice to know you paid attention to them.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:30 PM   #13
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute

never to fall totally in love it only ends in a broken heart
sex_kitten_4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 03:58 PM   #14
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

my hubby taught me the meaning of love and trust
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 04:39 PM   #15
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute

you are so lucky, it took me years to get over the broken heart now i never trust or love completly ,, wont risk another broken heart
Old 12-14-2005, 06:28 PM   #16
bhorny
I Like Flirting

bhorny is an unknown quantity at this point

never ever ever give anyone your whole self becouse then there nouthing left to give!!!!!!!!!!!!
bhorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 06:32 PM   #17
Trev
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute

never to get married again, once is enough
Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 06:36 PM   #18
Sunfiresix
Flirting God

Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like

Your luck Penny I learned that too late in life--I always tried to be what I thought people wanted--now screw them--I am who I am and I found out I got more friends than I ever thought. Also as with anything the real meaning of true love --after reacing 50yrs old, there is nobody that could love me as much as the woman I am married to.

Why was I born handsome rather than rich.....
Sunfiresix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 08:14 PM   #19
surfnchat
Daily Quiz Dominator

Thanked 1,228 Times in 873 Posts
surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like

Here's a couple of Texas life lessons:

Never squat with your spurs on and never lick a steak knife.
surfnchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 08:16 PM   #20
surfnchat
Daily Quiz Dominator

surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like

Seriously, I have a motto: Learn two things every day because you'll forget at least one.

You can never be too smart or wise. Keep your eyes and ears open and it's amazing how much you absorb.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:31 PM   #21
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

wonder what 2 things i will learn tomorrow then mmmmmmmmm
Old 12-14-2005, 08:41 PM   #22
surfnchat
Daily Quiz Dominator

#1 Flirting is great... I forgot #2
Old 12-14-2005, 09:10 PM   #23
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

lol surf
Old 12-14-2005, 09:16 PM   #24
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfnchat2000
#1 Flirting is great... I forgot #2

does that mean you forgot how to do it??
Wet Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 09:21 PM   #25
sweetgapeach
Flirting Guest

sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute

Dont waste energy on being Mad all the time !!
And dont ever Look back! It only drives you Crazy , The what if's .
sweetgapeach is offline   Reply With Quote