Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 02-05-2007, 04:06 PM   #1
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone looking to just *connect* to someone?

I just have to wonder how many people are here for sex?

I don't have a problem with sex in my relationship. All I really want to find is an emotional, intellectual, romantic connection with someone. I know it's playing with fire, and maybe just sex is easier, but is that the only thing people are looking for?

What made you come to this site?
this-is-crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:10 PM   #2
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by this-is-crazy

I don't have a problem with sex in my relationship. All I really want to find is an emotional, intellectual, romantic connection with someone. I know it's playing with fire, and maybe just sex is easier, but is that the only thing people are looking for?

Nice post... and no, I happen to think sex is just a small part of it, and only happens as a result from 'A connection' that has become romantic, emotional and intellectual ...

Welcome by the way...
p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:15 PM   #3
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,689 Times in 3,072 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by PragmaticJen
Nice post... and no, I happen to think sex is just a small part of it, and only happens as a result from 'A connection' that has become romantic, emotional and intellectual ...

Welcome by the way...
That's the womens point of view. The guys just want sex!!
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:17 PM   #4
CuriousGeorge
Flirting God

CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think everyone is here for different reasons. Some are perhaps looking for affairs, but I think most people here are just looking for friends that understand what they're going through.

Believe it or not, I actually came here to re-connect with my wife. She's a member of this site too. When I found out she was coming here, at first I was hurt, but then she challenged me to come here too and see what this site was really all about. I'm glad I had the courage to do that.

I think if you spend some time here, let some folks get to know you, as you get to know them, then you'll build the relationships you're looking for. The people who come here just for sex are usually the ones who don't last long on a site like this, because they're not interested in putting in the time needed to have a lasting relationship.
CuriousGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:18 PM   #5
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O
That's the womens point of view. The guys just want sex!!
I was going to add that, but hey I didn't want to get slated!!!
p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:21 PM   #6
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:

I think most people are on this site to make friends and talk openly about their relationships, both good and bad, in hopes of finding ways to help with the inadequacies and to make a connection with others in a similar situation. I personally have several ladies I have connected with, some with stronger ties than others. It has helped me personally to realize things that should be, could be and may be better in and out of our home relationship. Feel free to peruse the site, you will find alot of heartfelt advice and freely open people to befriend. Feel free to contact me by e-mail
(removed email address from post/sorry ) or Yahoo Messenger, if you'd like to talk some more. I welcome you to our palace!

Last edited by MCat; 02-05-2007 at 08:44 PM. Reason: removed email address
OICurready4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:23 PM   #7
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,689 Times in 3,072 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Quote:
I was going to add that, but hey I didn't want to get slated!!!
I'm here for relationships too.......
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:47 PM   #8
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Welcome by the way...
Thank you. I'm enjoying myself so far.

I have to agree with you on that one, which is part of the reason I put "romantic" in with the emotional and intellectual connection. I think it would be hard not to have romantic feelings for someone that you've made that connection with, however, it doesn't mean you have to act on it.

I like this site, because all the other ones I ran across seem to be overwhelmingly about sex and finding someone to have it with that isn't your partner. If that's what you want, there is a forum here for it, but luckily there seems to be so much more available here.
Old 02-05-2007, 04:49 PM   #9
digi38
Super Flirt

digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am not here just for the sex. I think the connection can be almost as much fun as the sex if done right, and a lot safer. Did'nt I just offend you by saying I expect the worst from you a few minutes ago?
digi38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:49 PM   #10
CJSinIL
Violet's!

CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like

Came here for many different reasons. Was bored at work one day and found the site. Have met some great people who I talk to quite a bit. Even if nothing ever comes from any of the relationships, its a great way to get things off your chest, talk with others, and go home in a good mood.
CJSinIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:57 PM   #11
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge

Believe it or not, I actually came here to re-connect with my wife. She's a member of this site too. When I found out she was coming here, at first I was hurt, but then she challenged me to come here too and see what this site was really all about. I'm glad I had the courage to do that.
Thank you for this reply. It made me smile. I find it amazing that you took your wife up on that challenge. I think it took bravery on both your parts. She was letting you inside a world she kept away from you and you were brave enough to peek inside and ultimately stay.

I don't feel so bad for being here now.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:04 PM   #12
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi38
I am not here just for the sex. I think the connection can be almost as much fun as the sex if done right, and a lot safer. Did'nt I just offend you by saying I expect the worst from you a few minutes ago?
*LOL* Offend? Hardly. You made me curious. I'm putting a picture together in my head of what you're like. So far I have quick witted...dry sense of humor...man who says a lot in a few words...and I'm still working on the rest.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:07 PM   #13
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSmithIL
24 Beers in a case, 24 hours in a day. Coincidence? I think not!
Can't believe I never thought of that.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:21 PM   #14
digi38
Super Flirt

digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*LOL* Offend? Hardly. You made me curious. I'm putting a picture together in my head of what you're like. So far I have quick witted...dry sense of humor...man who says a lot in a few words...and I'm still working on the rest.
Wow, you are good. If you asked my friends to discribe me that would be what they would say almost to the word. Now, if you guess my height and weight I will really be impressed.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #15
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Wow, you are good. If you asked my friends to discribe me that would be what they would say almost to the word. Now, if you guess my height and weight I will really be impressed.
That will cost ya...
Old 02-05-2007, 05:35 PM   #16
digi38
Super Flirt

Quote:
That will cost ya...
Now I am curious!
Old 02-05-2007, 05:40 PM   #17
zobman
Super Flirt

zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute

I just want it all! Sex and relationships, friends, chat, atta-boys, you name it!
zobman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:41 PM   #18
zobman
Super Flirt

zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute zobman has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yea, that post about a blow jobs was very very intense!
zobman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:01 PM   #19
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobman
Oh yea, that post about a blow jobs was very very intense!
Did I hit a sore spot? *LOL*
Old 02-05-2007, 06:03 PM   #20
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Now I am curious!
Fair turn around right?
Old 02-05-2007, 06:08 PM   #21
CJSinIL
Violet's!

CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like

Atta boy Zobman.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:11 PM   #22
CJSinIL
Violet's!

Yeah took me a few times to figure it out. Not as much fun as the hour or power, or the centurty club, but still works.
Quote:
Can't believe I never thought of that.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:09 PM   #23
northernvam
Flirting God

northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You know ...sex is just never about sex, unless it is a one night stand, and even there I'm not convinced.

For most of us, sex has much more meaning than just the act itself. It's a way of communicating, a way of expressing desire, a way of feeling close to someone, ....

I could go on, but I really think that most people are looking for a connection when they have sex ... if not, they'd just masturbate. The reason we want to have sex with a partner is that we want to have some form of connection to another person .. no matter how fleeting it may be.

northernvam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:16 PM   #24
Amos
I Like Flirting

Amos is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking for someone to chat with and maybe share some fantasies or dirty stories.
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:42 PM   #25
digi38
Super Flirt

Quote:
Fair turn around right?
Yes, what price did you have in mind? I'm betting your guess will be way off anyway. Lots of pressure here.