Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 02-05-2007, 07:20 PM   #26
Suz
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernvam
You know ...sex is just never about sex, unless it is a one night stand, and even there I'm not convinced.

For most of us, sex has much more meaning than just the act itself. It's a way of communicating, a way of expressing desire, a way of feeling close to someone, ....

I could go on, but I really think that most people are looking for a connection when they have sex ... if not, they'd just masturbate. The reason we want to have sex with a partner is that we want to have some form of connection to another person .. no matter how fleeting it may be.

Wow, and this was written by a guy, I'm impressed. For me, if I wanted sex, I could go to the nearest Kroger and pick out any random lonely guy and be done with it. I came here looking for what I had been lacking in my marriage. A connection that included friendship, intimacy and respect. To grow close to someone, to feel those feelings that had been lost so long ago. Makes you feel like you're finally living again, breathing for the first time in a long time. A wonderful feeling to have, the people here are the best. I couldn't imagine a nicer group of people than the ones I have met here.
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:27 PM   #27
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

I agree that this whole site is about connections. Asking tough questions, getting heartfelt answers and making friends based on the people you develop a bond with from their responses. The number of people on here who can offer their insight for all of us to learn from, is forever growing. If you can make a connection from that, then the site has done its' job. Good Luck.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:36 PM   #28
musicmer

musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute

I am here for sex. And I usually get it to after being on here at night. (evil smirk and laugh)
Old 02-05-2007, 07:39 PM   #29
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute

digi 38-I think that I will answer your question....somewhere else.
this-is-crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #30
Amos
I Like Flirting

Amos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmer
I am here for sex. And I usually get it to after being on here at night. (evil smirk and laugh)
Can you clarify what you mean by that....lol
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:57 PM   #31
musicmer

musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute musicmer has a reputation beyond repute

Amos my wife is on this site also....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos
Can you clarify what you mean by that....lol
Old 02-05-2007, 08:01 PM   #32
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

women who sell vibrators and are looking for an intellectual relationship based on turning me on
Quote:
Originally Posted by this-is-crazy
I just have to wonder how many people are here for sex?

I don't have a problem with sex in my relationship. All I really want to find is an emotional, intellectual, romantic connection with someone. I know it's playing with fire, and maybe just sex is easier, but is that the only thing people are looking for?

What made you come to this site?
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:30 PM   #33
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

I came to this site, to talk and flirt. Something I don't have in my marriage. But I got a lot more. And happy about it too!
UltimateNaneki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:19 PM   #34
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatenaneki
I came to this site, to talk and flirt. Something I don't have in my marriage. But I got a lot more. And happy about it too!
Well that sounds downright saucy...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:20 PM   #35
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties
women who sell vibrators and are looking for an intellectual relationship based on turning me on
Cotties...I just can't look at you without laughing...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:22 PM   #36
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me
I agree that this whole site is about connections. Asking tough questions, getting heartfelt answers and making friends based on the people you develop a bond with from their responses. The number of people on here who can offer their insight for all of us to learn from, is forever growing. If you can make a connection from that, then the site has done its' job. Good Luck.
and YOU...how on earth do you expect me to take anything you say seriously with that avatar! I think I'm going to have nightmares.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:41 PM   #37
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

why do some women need to be tied up before they take me serious

now stand still while I lasso you
Quote:
Cotties...I just can't look at you without laughing...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:44 PM   #38
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
why do some women need to be tied up before they take me serious

now stand still while I lasso you
I was enjoying the idea of being tied up...but then...the picture...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:46 PM   #39
nsamale
Super Flirt

nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge
I think everyone is here for different reasons. Some are perhaps looking for affairs, but I think most people here are just looking for friends that understand what they're going through.

Believe it or not, I actually came here to re-connect with my wife. She's a member of this site too. When I found out she was coming here, at first I was hurt, but then she challenged me to come here too and see what this site was really all about. I'm glad I had the courage to do that.

I think if you spend some time here, let some folks get to know you, as you get to know them, then you'll build the relationships you're looking for. The people who come here just for sex are usually the ones who don't last long on a site like this, because they're not interested in putting in the time needed to have a lasting relationship.
That may be true, but sex is what i am looking 4 and I will stay with all of u to just be a friend...
nsamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #40
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

I can blind fold you...that was easily solved...now stop the talking back you're confusing me..ya want me to take out my gun

...ya lucky its me that wants your body for 10 minutes.....I could let the rest of the posse at the site have ya and they ain't as touchy touchy feely feely as me the women say
Quote:
I was enjoying the idea of being tied up...but then...the picture...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #41
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz1973
Wow, and this was written by a guy, I'm impressed. For me, if I wanted sex, I could go to the nearest Kroger and pick out any random lonely guy and be done with it. I came here looking for what I had been lacking in my marriage. A connection that included friendship, intimacy and respect. To grow close to someone, to feel those feelings that had been lost so long ago. Makes you feel like you're finally living again, breathing for the first time in a long time. A wonderful feeling to have, the people here are the best. I couldn't imagine a nicer group of people than the ones I have met here.
I would watch that northernvam if I were you. He has *ways*. He's a smooth talker, but he's also the same guy who posted about eating conversation hearts out of a girlfriends kitty. You know, Valentines Day is getting near...I'd be suspicious...

On a serious note...

Suz, I totally get what you're saying. I feel the same way. I think my marriage changed drastically when we had children. It's no ones fault, but it's not the same anymore, not even close. My husband, prior to being my husband, once said that the idea of seeing me made him feel like a puppy dog that got so excited it started running sideways, panting, drooling, throwing itself at my feet begging to be touched. Quite the heartbreaker he was. *LOL*

Even with all that's missing in my marraige, I would do it again. I have a beautiful family with children that I wouldn't wish away for anything in the world.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:54 PM   #42
nsamale
Super Flirt

nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute

Only 10 mins....I can last for 15...pick me.pick me...

Quote:
I can blind fold you...that was easily solved...now stop the talking back you're confusing me..ya want me to take out my gun

...ya lucky its me that wants your body for 10 minutes.....I could let the rest of the posse at the site have ya and they ain't as touchy touchy feely feely as me the women say
nsamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:55 PM   #43
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:

The mental image is burned into my retinas.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:56 PM   #44
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsamale
That may be true, but sex is what i am looking 4 and I will stay with all of u to just be a friend...
You are soooo generous.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:06 PM   #45
digi38
Super Flirt

digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
digi 38-I think that I will answer your question....somewhere else.
That is a little bit of a cop-out, but I would not answer it either.
digi38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:07 PM   #46
Suz
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like

I would watch that northernvam if I were you. He has *ways*. He's a smooth talker, but he's also the same guy who posted about eating conversation hearts out of a girlfriends kitty. You know, Valentines Day is getting near...I'd be suspicious...

Girl...they're all smooth talkers....lol. I do get what you're saying and I wouldnt trade my 3 yr old for the world. She's the light at the end of my day.
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:12 PM   #47
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi38
That is a little bit of a cop-out, but I would not answer it either.
No, I'm not copping out. Try me..somewhere else.

I JUST WANNA SEND A DAMN PM ALREADY!!! HOW MANY POSTS DO I HAVE TO PUT UP!
Old 02-05-2007, 11:20 PM   #48
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

falling asleep on top doesn't count...

ya see crazy girl...I log off and the whole posse tries to have their way with
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsamale
Only 10 mins....I can last for 15...pick me.pick me...
Old 02-05-2007, 11:22 PM   #49
digi38
Super Flirt

digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, I'm not copping out. Try me..somewhere else.

I JUST WANNA SEND A DAMN PM ALREADY!!! HOW MANY POSTS DO I HAVE TO PUT UP!
From what I read in the instructions (yes, I read the instructions) you have hit 150 posts to be able to send a private message. I can't send one yet either. Women are suposed to be able to ask Penny and she will upgrade you right away.
digi38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #50
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

The whole posse eh? I'm not exactly seeing a posse.