Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 02-05-2007, 11:25 PM   #51
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi38
From what I read in the instructions (yes, I read the instructions) you have hit 150 posts to be able to send a private message. I can't send one yet either. Women are suposed to be able to ask Penny and she will upgrade you right away.
Great, so that means my inner dike can come out and play with other women? If I can send them, can ya read them?

I've been wandering around here trying to find those *instructions* actually. *LOL*
this-is-crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:26 PM   #52
digi38
Super Flirt

digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties
falling asleep on top doesn't count...

ya see crazy girl...I log off and the whole posse tries to have their way with
I lasted an hour and ten minutes once but I was on a flight that passed from one time zone to another. Does that count?
digi38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:26 PM   #53
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute this-is-crazy has a reputation beyond repute

I also want to know how the hell I got such a reputation! One minute I have a single green square, and the next...BOOM. It exploded. But I can't read what people said, if anything?
Old 02-05-2007, 11:27 PM   #54
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
I lasted an hour and ten minutes once but I was on a flight that passed from one time zone to another. Does that count?
?? Are you a member of the mile high club?
Old 02-05-2007, 11:28 PM   #55
digi38
Super Flirt

digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute digi38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by this-is-crazy
Great, so that means my inner dike can come out and play with other women? If I can send them, can ya read them?

I've been wandering around here trying to find those *instructions* actually. *LOL*
Yes, I can receive but I can't send, that seems wrong for some reason.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #56
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

somebody gag her quick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz1973
I would watch that northernvam if I were you. He has *ways*. He's a smooth talker, but he's also the same guy who posted about eating conversation hearts out of a girlfriends kitty. You know, Valentines Day is getting near...I'd be suspicious...

Girl...they're all smooth talkers....lol. I do get what you're saying and I wouldnt trade my 3 yr old for the world. She's the light at the end of my day.
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #57
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
I also want to know how the hell I got such a reputation! One minute I have a single green square, and the next...BOOM. It exploded. But I can't read what people said, if anything?
yeh u can... go to user cp... scroll down, u can see who gave u rep points any comment they left..
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:32 PM   #58
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

don't be cheeky or I'll tell you husband you're provoking men to have naughty thoughts about you
Quote:
The whole posse eh? I'm not exactly seeing a posse.
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:32 PM   #59
digi38
Super Flirt

Quote:
?? Are you a member of the mile high club?
Yes, it is the most over rated club ever. Have you ever tried to have sex in one of those bathrooms. If you knew how tall I was and how much I weighted you would know how tough it was.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:33 PM   #60
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

well i didnt come to this site to connect with anyone... just some fun and banter... but the connection sure happened...
Old 02-05-2007, 11:37 PM   #61
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger50
well i didnt come to this site to connect with anyone... just some fun and banter... but the connection sure happened...
Yes, I know...with Cherokee
Old 02-05-2007, 11:38 PM   #62
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Yes, it is the most over rated club ever. Have you ever tried to have sex in one of those bathrooms. If you knew how tall I was and how much I weighted you would know how tough it was.
Nooo, I haven't, but I sure have questions for ya!

Open up your chat room! Log on. You can chat in there and on the board at the same time.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:40 PM   #63
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Btw...you totally ruined my guess of 90 lb Asian boy.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:44 PM   #64
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

And northernvam...you should come to the chat room too. There's another lady there...waiting...bored...
Old 02-05-2007, 11:58 PM   #65
northernvam
Flirting God

northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute northernvam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would watch that northernvam if I were you. He has *ways*. He's a smooth talker, but he's also the same guy who posted about eating conversation hearts out of a girlfriends kitty. You know, Valentines Day is getting near...I'd be suspicious...

On a serious note...

Suz, I totally get what you're saying. I feel the same way. I think my marriage changed drastically when we had children. It's no ones fault, but it's not the same anymore, not even close. My husband, prior to being my husband, once said that the idea of seeing me made him feel like a puppy dog that got so excited it started running sideways, panting, drooling, throwing itself at my feet begging to be touched. Quite the heartbreaker he was. *LOL*

Even with all that's missing in my marraige, I would do it again. I have a beautiful family with children that I wouldn't wish away for anything in the world.
Now wait a minute .... geez ... you eat some candy out of your girlfriend's kitty and all of a sudden you're a "smooth talker". I'll have you know that when that happened, I was young (23), and very innocent. I hate to say this, but she started it by taking on conversation heart that said "eat me" and putting it between her kitty lips ... Now as a young innocent 23 year old, what else could I do?

As far as marriage changing relationships, I'm not sure I agree that it is marriage that changes things, I think it is time and proximity. The longer a relationship goes on, the more difficult it becomes to be "spontaneously" excited by your partner. I don't think that's a bad thing, it just means that you need to work harder at doing things together that stimulate you both.

Honestly, I think that's the way that sex becomes a much more intimate experience. If you get turned on by say "eating candy out of a kitty" or being played with in a certain way, who else would know that other than someone who has been with you a long time? If you have the courage to reveal your innermost self to your partner, and they're able to accept it, the sex that follows could be a mind blowing experience in my opinion.

On the other hand, I've read here on the board where some husbands don't even want to know that their wives masturbate. Or husband that get upset because their wives are running a successful "sex toy" business. Rather than being curious and wanting to know their wives sexuality on a more intimate basis, they want their wives to conform to an image they have of what a wife should be.

How can anyone have an intimate sexual experience when the person they are with denies or ignores parts of who they are? I think many relationships hit that wall, where one or both partners just "don't want to know" what is going on with the other, because they can't handle it. (Think of me being Jack Nicholson saying "You can't handle the truth ...").
northernvam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:57 AM   #66
aceofspades1114
The Ace Train Coming Thru

aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute

not really looking for anything, just friends, people to talk to, and past the time by
Old 02-06-2007, 01:59 AM   #67
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceofspades1114
not really looking for anything, just friends, people to talk to, and past the time by
yeh well that was me too, but somethin sorta happened....
Old 02-06-2007, 02:22 AM   #68
aceofspades1114
The Ace Train Coming Thru

aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute

lol I dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing
Old 02-06-2007, 04:01 PM   #69
this-is-crazy
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernvam
On the other hand, I've read here on the board where some husbands don't even want to know that their wives masturbate. Or husband that get upset because their wives are running a successful "sex toy" business. Rather than being curious and wanting to know their wives sexuality on a more intimate basis, they want their wives to conform to an image they have of what a wife should be.

How can anyone have an intimate sexual experience when the person they are with denies or ignores parts of who they are? I think many relationships hit that wall, where one or both partners just "don't want to know" what is going on with the other, because they can't handle it. (Think of me being Jack Nicholson saying "You can't handle the truth ...").
Now I don't know that I actually said marriage changes a relationship, although it does in many different ways. I said that having children changes a relationship. There's no denying that.

And having fun with conversation hearts doesn't make you a *smooth talker*, just a candy whore.

What you said about not being able to have an intimate sexual experience when the person you're with denies or ignores who you are, well, that is true on so many different levels. It's far bigger than just sex though. I feel like my husband has completely flattened my spirit. I think my parents are cheering him on. If everyone could keep me quiet and obedient, their world would be a better place. It's like a big conspiracy over here. *LOL* God I'm bitter today.

My husband has been told many times and knows exactly what lies in my past and what I enjoyed, what I didn't, etc. I have never failed to give him directions when he asked for them, and have actively polled him on his deepest darkest desires. As far as I'm concerned, today it's all his fault.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:54 PM   #70
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

came here looking for attention. Looking to be wanted and desired. If more comes from it then hey I have been waiting dormant for a while. Time to light the fire back up.
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:58 PM   #71
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointofnoreturn
came here looking for attention. Looking to be wanted and desired. If more comes from it then hey I have been waiting dormant for a while. Time to light the fire back up.
Discovered that you are desired?
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 05:01 PM   #72
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaser
Discovered that you are desired?
People desire what they cannot see. They desire fantasies, and we all have them. Yes it is nice to be desired.
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 05:05 PM   #73
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointofnoreturn
People desire what they cannot see. They desire fantasies, and we all have them. Yes it is nice to be desired.
Real deal is more acceptable........I can bet..Will you?
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 05:07 PM   #74
AbsolutGuy
I Like Flirting

AbsolutGuy has a reputation beyond repute AbsolutGuy has a reputation beyond repute AbsolutGuy has a reputation beyond repute AbsolutGuy has a reputation beyond repute AbsolutGuy has a reputation beyond repute AbsolutGuy has a reputation beyond repute AbsolutGuy has a reputation beyond repute AbsolutGuy has a reputation beyond repute AbsolutGuy has a reputation beyond repute AbsolutGuy has a reputation beyond repute AbsolutGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Lame as this sounds, I'm not totally sure why I'm here. I'm curious about what's going on. My wife and I have had a rough time of it over the past year, but it's not like I'm trying to run away. Or maybe I am in a way. Hell, I don't know what I'm thinking about ... i just miss flirty chatter and all of that. There's also the excitement of quasi-rule breaking. I suppose if I really wanted to pick someone up, I could do that at the health club or at work. Instead, I'm starting to post on a message board, hiding behind a username. *sigh*

I guess I'll have to wait and see what kinds of folks I can meet here. I am looking forward to getting to know someone a little better. :-)
Old 02-06-2007, 05:29 PM   #75
NYCMasterplumber
Flirting God

NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute
Default WHY I'm Here

Quote:
I just have to wonder how many people are here for sex?

I don't have a problem with sex in my relationship. All I really want to find is an emotional, intellectual, romantic connection with someone. I know it's playing with fire, and maybe just sex is easier, but is that the only thing people are looking for?

What made you come to this site?
\\

I like talking to people (women especially) and married ones at that.

I always felt if one is going to cheat even mentally, do it with another married person as they have the same problems your facing and have just as much to lose and they (We) are not into head games and do totallly understand FAMILY comes first .

Married folks have common ground talk on and can just about talk about anything freely.

Somethimes we just need a place to vent or just talk to an unstanding person
NYCMasterplumber is offline   Reply With Quote