Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 09:10 AM   #51
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,207 Times in 12,322 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I think I am going to be doing so much better today....
Old 08-17-2007, 09:48 AM   #52
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

I am a bit tired, was up a little too late lastnight. I am excited because I will have the house to myself all day......something that has not happened in 10 months. I am a bit pissed at the hubby due to certain behaviors he displayed lastnight. I am feeling a bit vengeful and wanting to throw his damn Xbox out the front door......if I am to suffer due to his selfishness and complete disregard, then I believe he should be suffering right along with me.

What am I going to do about these feelings? Enjoy the day to myself, make some travel plans, blast the stereo, and dance and clean and sing while sliding across the floors in my socks...........

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:50 AM   #53
Guymisseswife
Flirting God

Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute

i am hung over confused hurt and waking up. after coffee i plan to pick myself up and try to be positive somehow
Old 08-17-2007, 09:51 AM   #54
scoobertina
scoobalicious

scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

There you go Mighty... have a day to yourself.. Yay... enjoy it!
Old 08-17-2007, 09:52 AM   #55
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guymisseswife
i am hung over confused hurt and waking up. after coffee i plan to pick myself up and try to be positive somehow
Good morning guy... I hope the coffee helps..
Old 08-17-2007, 09:58 AM   #56
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina
There you go Mighty... have a day to yourself.. Yay... enjoy it!
Thanks Tina.....I plan to.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:59 AM   #57
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,999 Posts
PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYMRS75
I am a bit tired, was up a little too late lastnight. I am excited because I will have the house to myself all day......something that has not happened in 10 months. I am a bit pissed at the hubby due to certain behaviors he displayed lastnight. I am feeling a bit vengeful and wanting to throw his damn Xbox out the front door......if I am to suffer due to his selfishness and complete disregard, then I believe he should be suffering right along with me.

What am I going to do about these feelings? Enjoy the day to myself, make some travel plans, blast the stereo, and dance and clean and sing while sliding across the floors in my socks...........
This is YOUR day, Mighty. Take it. Forget revenge, it just perpetuates the hurt.

Ummm...just socks...?
Old 08-17-2007, 10:02 AM   #58
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyBob
This is YOUR day, Mighty. Take it. Forget revenge, it just perpetuates the hurt.

Ummm...just socks...?
As far as revenge, he's tired as heel cause he got about 3 hours of sleep due to being greedy and stupid. So, no need, he is causing himself to suffer for me.

And to the socks.....I had definitely thought about it.......

Old 08-17-2007, 10:04 AM   #59
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like

Quote:
As far as revenge, he's tired as heel cause he got about 3 hours of sleep due to being greedy and stupid. So, no need, he is causing himself to suffer for me.

And to the socks.....I had definitely thought about it.......
Go for it! I love walking around the house naked all day...makes me feel really naughty...erotic...just gotta be careful I don't turn arond and whack the boner against a table edge...again...
Old 08-17-2007, 10:08 AM   #60
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyBob
Go for it! I love walking around the house naked all day...makes me feel really naughty...erotic...just gotta be careful I don't turn arond and whack the boner against a table edge...again...
Ouch! Makes me glad I don't have a boner......

Old 08-17-2007, 10:12 AM   #61
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

Quote:
Ouch! Makes me glad I don't have a boner......
Me, too, Mighty! Talk about destroying an image completely!!
Old 08-17-2007, 10:26 AM   #62
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Hmm...how am I feeling? Well, how would you feel if you just found out you have another brother and that you're going to meet him in a few days? Anxious? Confused? Scared? Anticipatory? Excited?

...yep, I'm all those, and some other emotions I haven't identified yet.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:28 AM   #63
baby face
Sexy and Hot!

baby face has a reputation beyond repute baby face has a reputation beyond repute baby face has a reputation beyond repute baby face has a reputation beyond repute baby face has a reputation beyond repute baby face has a reputation beyond repute baby face has a reputation beyond repute baby face has a reputation beyond repute baby face has a reputation beyond repute baby face has a reputation beyond repute baby face has a reputation beyond repute

I am so tired, things in our small community have been rough. A family in town had their kids down at the river in the shallow area playing on the sandbars. The sandbar gave way like quick sand and the little 9 year old boy has been missing now for 2 days. Its so sad. His best friend was talking on the news and he was one of the ones who were rescued cause he fell in to but I no he is with God now but for the families sake I hope they find his body.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:33 AM   #64
onceamarine
Flirt In Waiting
I'm A Flirt

onceamarine has a reputation beyond repute onceamarine has a reputation beyond repute onceamarine has a reputation beyond repute onceamarine has a reputation beyond repute onceamarine has a reputation beyond repute onceamarine has a reputation beyond repute onceamarine has a reputation beyond repute onceamarine has a reputation beyond repute onceamarine has a reputation beyond repute onceamarine has a reputation beyond repute onceamarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby face
I am so tired, things in our small community have been rough. A family in town had their kids down at the river in the shallow area playing on the sandbars. The sandbar gave way like quick sand and the little 9 year old boy has been missing now for 2 days. Its so sad. His best friend was talking on the news and he was one of the ones who were rescued cause he fell in to but I no he is with God now but for the families sake I hope they find his body.
That is horrible. My prayers are with that family.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:01 AM   #65
MIGHTY
It's all real...

I am angry and vengeful. What am I going to do about it? Nothing I can do......just try and cope the best I can and resist the temptation to due something stupid......stupid can consist of a lot of thoughts.....kicking his ass out prematurely would be one of them. His Xbox breaking "accidentally" would be another. I wonder how he would feel if he could not talk to his friends every day. This isolation is starting to take it's toll.

Old 08-18-2007, 04:11 AM   #66
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

more details required
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
Hmm...how am I feeling? Well, how would you feel if you just found out you have another brother and that you're going to meet him in a few days? Anxious? Confused? Scared? Anticipatory? Excited?

Old 08-18-2007, 08:54 AM   #67
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:

Wow...go for all of the above. One of my high school friends, from a family of 6 kids....told me at her mom's funeral a couple years ago that they had another sister. Her mom had a baby as a teen and gave her up for adoption.
I met her at the funeral....

The mom had found her a few years previous and they had gotten to know her. All the kids welcomed her into the family with love. It was so nice to meet her...she fit right in.

Don't forget its not his fault just like its not your fault.... Hope it all works out for the best.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:56 AM   #68
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Well, heading out in a bit for blood work...and then going to brekky...then waiting for them to come and put my new furnace in....
Old 08-18-2007, 08:56 AM   #69
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby face
We'll be thinking of them babyface....
Old 08-18-2007, 08:57 AM   #70
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered
Well, heading out in a bit for blood work...and then going to brekky...then waiting for them to come and put my new furnace in....
Oh let me draw you....let me, let me....I'm gonna start phlebotomy training in just a couple weeks I think....exciting....
Old 08-18-2007, 08:59 AM   #71
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:

Well hun, I think it's great....and best of luck....
Old 08-18-2007, 09:00 AM   #72
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
Oh let me draw you....let me, let me....I'm gonna start phlebotomy training in just a couple weeks I think....exciting....

Uh, see me when ur certified in triplicate.....lol
Old 08-18-2007, 09:02 AM   #73
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
fuk me, they gunna need a big train??????
Old 08-18-2007, 09:23 AM   #74
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
What's your overall mood today? Are you feeling anxious? Elated? Overwhelmed? What's causing those feelings, and what are you going to do about it?
I shouldn't have even bothered to check. Shoulda known only Jazzy would start this thread.

Uh...... well, I'm doing fine today. First day off in a couple of months.

Damn! Lotta questions. Yeah, now that ya mention it, I think I'm anxious, elated, AND overwhelmed. But I don't know WHY! Now I'm depressed.

...... and I thought I was doing fine.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:18 AM   #75
ZoeZachary
Flirting Goddess

ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute ZoeZachary has a reputation beyond repute

Sad, but in about an hour, I'm sure I'll feel much better.
Closed Thread