Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 03-14-2007, 03:03 PM   #26
Dmy
Always dreaming!

Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like

You picked ME!..................

Jazzy said it earlier....its nice to come here and be relaxed and not know anyone that you associate with most of the time.
I like to flirt and cant imagine flirting beside my best friend. I like it to myself ...and there seems plenty are finding it....lots of new faces all the time!
Dmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:05 PM   #27
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

O my! she would freak! she knows I'm a flirt, but this site to her would be taking it a tad too far!
p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:12 PM   #28
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

They know I do something online but they are afraid to ask lol
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:14 PM   #29
veronica
Flirting Goddess
I'm A Flirt

veronica has a reputation beyond repute veronica has a reputation beyond repute veronica has a reputation beyond repute veronica has a reputation beyond repute veronica has a reputation beyond repute veronica has a reputation beyond repute veronica has a reputation beyond repute veronica has a reputation beyond repute veronica has a reputation beyond repute veronica has a reputation beyond repute veronica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
One of my best friend's has seen this site and thinks it's great that I've found it. One of my sisters is one of my closest friends too, and feels the same way.
To be honest, I don't want to tell my friends about it; this site is my refuge, my little corner of the world, and that's how I want to keep it.
And I also consider a couple of people from this site very dear friends, especially Lena, who I consider a sister at heart. No matter what happens I know she and I will always be close.
Jazzy, I am with you. I have four best friends. Three would NOT approve. One is in a similar marriage situation to mine and she would probably like the site. But, for now, I don't want to share it. It is my little secret....I'm not ready to let anyone else in. Plus, if word gets around, they may try to make me stop and I couldn't have that!!
veronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:31 PM   #30
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoblues
Hmm...I mentioned it to my best friend. His opinion was "wow, all those horny ladies on one site!?"

Sorry, maybe I described the site incorrectly to him
Sounds right to me. I told my best friend I found a site for therapy with married people who are having issues......Isn't that what this is???A couple other people know, but not as close friends. Isn't funny the ones you love most just do not understand???
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:48 PM   #31
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,622 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

My best friend back home is a prude....she would be shocked that I visit and have so much fun at such a site...she thinks she knows all about me....but I have held a few secrets back from her!!!!!!!
Kissie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:02 PM   #32
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

get a life....that means can we talk about rugby instead
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:02 PM   #33
majorfun
Flirting God

majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute

I like the secretive nature of the site. I would hate for one of my friend to let it slip that a picture of my naked ass is posted on a website. I like coming and flirting with no chance of the relationship becoming physical. I like talking to people from all over the world.
majorfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:20 PM   #34
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

I have told a friend about the site....just not the name of it...but I did tell her we discuss many things...and there is flirting...and she knows aboutTiger...as a matter of fact, my family knows about him as well....but haven't told anyone elses about the site...no need for them to know...but then, for all I know...someone on here could be someone I know...lol
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:00 PM   #35
dave42
Flirting God

dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really tell some of my friends or co workers any thing because they tend to judge me. Even though they are just as bad. I am just a normal guy looking for a normal woman that gots needs like me.
dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:04 PM   #36
Muffin87
In the foothills

Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute

My best friend would say, "you go girl! your husband is a dud and you need to have some fun"
Muffin87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:13 PM   #37
dave42
Flirting God

dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin87
My best friend would say, "you go girl! your husband is a dud and you need to have some fun"
Want to trade your dud for a stud honey?
dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:53 PM   #38
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

I told a couple girls at work about it. They are like I was a couple years ago...wasting time being good...
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:05 PM   #39
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
I told a couple girls at work about it. They are like I was a couple years ago...wasting time being good...

Send them our way, Mcat, we will turn them into sex hounds and horny momma's in no time.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:06 PM   #40
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Who better to have fun than a horny old man like me!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:07 PM   #41
Muffin87
In the foothills

Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute Muffin87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave42
Want to trade your dud for a stud honey?
Well, yeah...now taking applications? Anyone interested?
Old 03-15-2007, 10:09 PM   #42
Muffin87
In the foothills

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me
Who better to have fun than a horny old man like me!
I'm sorry OIC...I am not familiar with this "old" man you are referring too. Now the horny part rings a bell....
Old 03-15-2007, 10:59 PM   #43
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

woo hoo...I could be your stud muffin...just let me out the stable
Quote:
Well, yeah...now taking applications? Anyone interested?
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:10 PM   #44
snowflake
I love my choices

snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like snowflake Is God Like

I feel certain my best friend would never believe that I was on here. She would think that I had flipped my lid...............
Old 03-15-2007, 11:18 PM   #45
Muffin87
In the foothills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties
woo hoo...I could be your stud muffin...just let me out the stable
Get outta there and feel free to roam on over! This muffin could definitely use a stud!
Old 03-15-2007, 11:20 PM   #46
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Quote:
I'm sorry OIC...I am not familiar with this "old" man you are referring too. Now the horny part rings a bell....

actually I probably should have said older instead of old.... however, the horny part is that of a 20 year old...hows does that float your boat?
Old 03-15-2007, 11:22 PM   #47
Muffin87
In the foothills

Quote:
actually I probably should have said older instead of old.... however, the horny part is that of a 20 year old...hows does that float your boat?
Much better...and the boat is floating quite well...now that you are on board!
Old 03-15-2007, 11:28 PM   #48
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Quote:
Much better...and the boat is floating quite well...now that you are on board!

well, you better hold on tight, cause once this boat starts a rocking, we may get thrown overboard.... ready to start it rockin'?
Old 03-15-2007, 11:29 PM   #49
RedHotPisces
Flirting Goddess

RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like

my best friend is on the site...i do talk about the site to coworkers and friends, they just dont seem interested in joining, they are kinda surprised that i am on here, but i dont think they really understand what the site has to offer.
RedHotPisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:30 PM   #50
Muffin87
In the foothills

Quote:
well, you better hold on tight, cause once this boat starts a rocking, we may get thrown overboard.... ready to start it rockin'?
Get it going, full throttle, babe!