Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games > Fun Zone

Fun Zone A Plce to put the one word games and other fun stuff.

Old 05-12-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
Playful.
Cheerful Flirt
200 Post Club

Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute Playful. has a reputation beyond repute
Smile What is one of your favorite movie scenes?

I hope this hasn't been posted recently, I tried to search...

I caught the tail end of a movie last night and it reminded me how much I love this one scene and thought it might be fun to share ....

Silence of the Lambs. When the SWAT team is surrounding the small house that they think the serial killer, Jame Gumb, lives in. Camera pans to the inside. Gumb is hollering and getting in a frenzy at Katherine, who is in that "tunnel", holding Gumb's dog, Precious. Katherine is threatening to harm the dog and Gumb is getting really crazy mad. Camera pans back to to the outside- showing SWAT team setting up, getting in position, one guy pretends to be a flower delivery person and heads toward the front door. Gumb hears the doorbell ring, races back upstairs to answer it....viewers are looking out from inside the house as Gumb opens the door. Of course, you're expecting the SWAT team to race in and take over. Nope. surprise! Clarice Starling (Jodie Foster), standing nonchalantly by the door, all by herself.....and the uncomfortable tension begins...

LOVE THAT SCENE!! Whoever wrote it is brilliant and I would let him have his way with me as a thank you!

Last edited by Playful.; 05-12-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Playful. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:09 AM   #2
cockandbull
Flirting God

cockandbull has a reputation beyond repute cockandbull has a reputation beyond repute cockandbull has a reputation beyond repute cockandbull has a reputation beyond repute cockandbull has a reputation beyond repute cockandbull has a reputation beyond repute cockandbull has a reputation beyond repute cockandbull has a reputation beyond repute cockandbull has a reputation beyond repute cockandbull has a reputation beyond repute cockandbull has a reputation beyond repute

Revolutionary Road with Kate Winslett and Leo Decaprio. When her husband left for work and she went outside to the trash bin. The whole road was empty and absolutely nothing was happening. She had the feeling a of being trapped and living a mundane existence that she never wanted. I was able to identify with that feeling of living a 9 'til 5 life in a neighborhood, so not me.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:35 AM   #3
Pixie~Dust
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,642 Times in 4,281 Posts
Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like

Sleeping with the Enemy

#1 when she fakes her death and escapes
#2 when she meets the love of her life and opens up to him
#3 when she's holding her husband at gun point, picking up the phone and says " hello police, please send someone, I've just killed an intruder"..!!
Pixie~Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:47 AM   #4
Kyhoncho.
Gone!!!!
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,332 Times in 3,965 Posts
Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like Kyhoncho. Is God Like

Go ahead punk....make my day!!! Clint Eastwood
Kyhoncho. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:35 PM   #5
drkcloud
live, laugh, love

drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like

Titanic, when Rose says' I'll never let go Jack, I'll never let go, and she lets him go, my son laughed his ass off at that
drkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:04 PM   #6
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,933 Times in 12,126 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hasKmDr1yrA

Colin Firth as Mr Darcy

Last edited by scoobertina; 05-18-2012 at 09:17 PM.
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobertina For This Useful Post:
Just A Girl (05-18-2012)
Old 05-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #7
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 33,759 Times in 20,877 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

Thr Notebook where Noah and Ally fight....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxZN...e_gdata_player
Old 05-18-2012, 09:13 PM   #8
Dickjames71
Who says nice guys can't
I'm A Flirt

Dickjames71 has a reputation beyond repute Dickjames71 has a reputation beyond repute Dickjames71 has a reputation beyond repute Dickjames71 has a reputation beyond repute Dickjames71 has a reputation beyond repute Dickjames71 has a reputation beyond repute Dickjames71 has a reputation beyond repute Dickjames71 has a reputation beyond repute Dickjames71 has a reputation beyond repute Dickjames71 has a reputation beyond repute Dickjames71 has a reputation beyond repute

Has to be Princess Leia in her Jabba the Hutt bikini
Dickjames71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #9
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 33,759 Times in 20,877 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

Gone with the Wind - when Rhett proposes to Scarlett
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_V3...e_gdata_player
Sweet Misery (05-22-2012)
Old 05-18-2012, 09:28 PM   #10
Beccs
Lost and Lonely

Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,716 Posts
Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like

Sleepless in seattle - Empire state building when Jonah goes missing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbPUfy9dWG8

This freaking movie make me cry everytime... ever since I was a kid
Old 05-18-2012, 11:46 PM   #11
Texmale1974
Tette per la Scienza-Ivan

Thanked 5,462 Times in 4,034 Posts
Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like

I'm the king of the world.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:01 AM   #12
katydid
Flirting God

Thanked 15,165 Times in 11,732 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

In "Up", that whole montage at the beginning of the film about the beginning of their life together as a married couple up until when she dies. I cry through that entire thing every single time. It is so touching and sweet.
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:14 PM   #13
pjcmcg66
L'esprit d'escalier...

Thanked 2,649 Times in 1,746 Posts
pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like

Shaun of the Dead ... pretty much the whole movie was one laugh after another. Actors Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are brilliant!

In particular,

The scene at the Winchester when they tame the owner of the bar with pool cues, Freddy Mercury belting out Don't Stop Me Now maniacally in the background. Can't listen to that song anymore without wanting to defend against a ravenous zombie horde!

And -- the scene when they are trying to call upstairs to their roommate and Nick Frost finally, endearingly, shouts out "Oiy, Prick!" Kinda rounds out his clueless lug appropriately!

Love that movie!
Sweet Misery (05-22-2012)
Old 05-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #14
Sweet Misery
Gone

Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like

Almost any scene from The Ref and this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQpsbPaHBB0&sns=em
Just A Girl (05-22-2012)
Old 05-22-2012, 08:26 PM   #15
Sweet Misery
Gone

Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like Sweet Misery Is God Like

Ok could not resist. One of my favorite clips from The Ref

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRexU1FqPkA&sns=em
Old 05-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #16
BlondieS
The Mad Hatter

Thanked 4,148 Times in 2,959 Posts
BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like

The car scene with the old lady in "Drag Me To Hell."

Still makes my skin crawl.
BlondieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:50 AM   #17
KayleeThatsMe
Freedom

KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like KayleeThatsMe Is God Like

Armageddon Scene: The Animal Cracker Gazel with AJ and Grace. OMG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD25aAsDqZ8
KayleeThatsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:58 AM   #18
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

Thanked 3,302 Times in 2,338 Posts
LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4OBUupicWg
LucasR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:14 PM   #19
hikergeek
Thread Terminator

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Once Upon a Time in the West

Where Charles Bronson says “You brought two horses too many”
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:38 PM   #20
Sensual Woman
Flirting God

Thanked 5,172 Times in 3,590 Posts
Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like

My favorite scene from Love, actually

https://youtu.be/B7u6bMBlCXw
Old 11-21-2017, 10:41 PM   #21
MisterBlueSky
Just Ask

Thanked 3,169 Times in 2,342 Posts
MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like

I would crash the site if I listed the 153,716 way tie for first
MisterBlueSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MisterBlueSky For This Useful Post:
FeistyAngel (11-21-2017)
Old 11-21-2017, 10:54 PM   #22
FeistyAngel
Halos are overrated 😈

Thanked 3,450 Times in 2,237 Posts
FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBlueSky View Post
I would crash the site if I listed the 153,716 way tie for first
Yeah ya would!!!!

I'm gonna have to think about this question for .0000001 seconds
Old 11-21-2017, 10:55 PM   #23
MisterBlueSky
Just Ask

Thanked 3,169 Times in 2,342 Posts
MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyAngel View Post
Yeah ya would!!!!

I'm gonna have to think about this question for .0000001 seconds
I will find you, and then.....
MisterBlueSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MisterBlueSky For This Useful Post:
FeistyAngel (11-21-2017)
Old 11-21-2017, 11:02 PM   #24
FeistyAngel
Halos are overrated 😈

Thanked 3,450 Times in 2,237 Posts
FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like FeistyAngel Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBlueSky View Post
I will find you, and then.....
I WILL kill you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YZg-6pTUkOo
Old 11-21-2017, 11:14 PM   #25
Ivan
Lover ... of donuts

Thanked 6,224 Times in 3,808 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

The final scene from "La vita bella". The Americans are liberating a village during WW2, but stop their tank to help a little boy find his mother.

Video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccAW...=youtu.be&t=68
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote