Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-31-2005, 03:11 PM   #1
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation
Arrow Does this place intimidate you?

Because you aren't sure how to post or start a thread? It's very simple try replying to this post
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 11:52 PM   #2
justforfun7552
I Like Flirting

justforfun7552 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Brand new to the site. It is a little confusing but I seem to be figuring it out ok. I would like it to be a little more simple. It's probaly easier said than done. Great Site!
justforfun7552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:15 AM   #3
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

I am sure you can figure it out. If you managed to make this post that is all you need to know
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 06:23 AM   #4
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Yep a great site with lots of buttons to press and a beautiful hostess.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 06:39 AM   #5
illmakeurtoeswiggle
Big Green Flirtin Machine

illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute

The site doesn't intimidate me, butfrom looking at Wet Beavers avatar I'd say she intimidates me!

Ya just gotta love this place and the people here!
illmakeurtoeswiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 09:27 AM   #6
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

I am not intimidated at all. I enjoy it.
KIRA187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 10:46 AM   #7
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

No I always come on here infact Im addicted to the site and nowhere else on the computer
Old 08-29-2005, 11:33 AM   #8
bobby6901
Super Flirt

bobby6901 is an unknown quantity at this point

not intimidated, lost alot, though I'm finding my way around... I'm on dial-up, so the chat room won't load... good time reading the threads... some crazy people here, I love that! I agree, Wet Beaver seems too hot for me! You're all a great bunch to trade ideas with!
bobby6901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 04:44 PM   #9
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

A good site and Im not intiminated oh no too many good frirends
Old 08-29-2005, 05:21 PM   #10
Polo38
Flirting God

Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute

This place is definitely an easy site to navigate, and a great place to open up without the fear of retribution.
Polo38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 05:29 PM   #11
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmakeurtoeswiggle
The site doesn't intimidate me, butfrom looking at Wet Beavers avatar I'd say she intimidates me!

Ya just gotta love this place and the people here!
heh heh..... Yeah she IS intimidating isn't she? It's not the avatar that worries me though. It's the ropes and whips and leather cinches. (But then that might be kinda fun too ). Being as you're not gonna be around, I guess we'll have to ask OHMama and Mary how you liked being tied up......
Old 08-30-2005, 03:00 PM   #12
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpanther
heh heh..... Yeah she IS intimidating isn't she? It's not the avatar that worries me though. It's the ropes and whips and leather cinches. (But then that might be kinda fun too ). Being as you're not gonna be around, I guess we'll have to ask OHMama and Mary how you liked being tied up......
you forgot about the chains, and the penis locking devices
Attached Images
File Type: gif wistel.gif (2.3 KB, 562 views)
Wet Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 03:16 PM   #13
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wet beaver
hey WB, I think u are all bark and no bite darlin!
Old 08-30-2005, 03:25 PM   #14
Polo38
Flirting God

Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute Polo38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuda184

Actually WB As a parrot...so she's all beak and no peck
Polo38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 06:07 PM   #15
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you know, i could really careless what you think
Old 08-30-2005, 10:38 PM   #16
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
hmmmmmm yeah, I guess I did ........ By the way, love your new avatar.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:26 AM   #17
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

Quote:
you know, i could really careless what you think
someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. I was just trying to inject some humor but I sometimes forget that not everyone has a funny bone.

Didnt mean to offend.
Old 08-31-2005, 04:48 PM   #18
hank69
Flirter

hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
Because you aren't sure how to post or start a thread? It's very simple try replying to this post

Ya it use to, but not anymore, I'm finding my way aroundcant type fast or spell worth a s--t. so that slowes me down
hank69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 05:52 PM   #19
Zpanther
Flirting God

Quote:
someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. I was just trying to inject some humor but I sometimes forget that not everyone has a funny bone.

Didnt mean to offend.
hahahahaahaahahahaha (I don't think you offended her. She's got a pretty thick skin - most of the time. She's just jerkin' your chain.)
Old 08-31-2005, 08:52 PM   #20
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Quote:
hahahahaahaahahahaha (I don't think you offended her. She's got a pretty thick skin - most of the time. She's just jerkin' your chain.)
LOL....

he don't know me to well does he???

still doesn't mean i care what he thinks
Old 08-31-2005, 09:14 PM   #21
Zpanther
Flirting God

Quote:
LOL....

he don't know me too well does he???

Trick is to not care what the Beaver thinks. They can get kinda ornery and nasty..... especially when they've been hiding for a looooooong time.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:53 PM   #22
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Quote:
Trick is to not care what the Beaver thinks. They can get kinda ornery and nasty..... especially when they've been hiding for a looooooong time.
ok to make your search easier, i am going to be in your neck of the woods at the end of Sept...since you are in the Mts. Of MT i take it you are in the western part of the state...
Old 09-01-2005, 04:27 AM   #23
Zpanther
Flirting God

Quote:
ok to make your search easier, i am going to be in your neck of the woods at the end of Sept...since you are in the Mts. Of MT i take it you are in the western part of the state...
You take it right sweetheart.... central western....... in the mountains. hmmmm you cumming alone?.... or with family?
Old 09-01-2005, 06:46 AM   #24
CaneCarver
I Like Flirting

CaneCarver is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hey Wet B!

Quote:
LOL....

he don't know me to well does he???

No site scares me! The real question is, how many people you chat with are willing to get together? Whats to be afraid of if your not going to leave the safgty of your own home?
CaneCarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 01:02 PM   #25
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Quote:
You take it right sweetheart.... central western....... in the mountains. hmmmm you cumming alone?.... or with family?
me and my Hubby just for a weekend.. in ID.. we are haveing a small house bulit, and we have to meet with the bulider. Something you just can't do on the computer, or phone.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: