Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 07-21-2005, 04:04 PM   #1
Cindy
Flirting Guest

Question If You Could Have Sex With Anyone Who

If You Could Have Sex With Anyone Who would you want to do it with.
I wouldn't mind getting on my knees for Nick Cage
Old 07-21-2005, 04:27 PM   #2
nlightenedrogue
Super Flirt

nlightenedrogue has disabled reputation

Michelle Pfeifer, Elizabeth Shue, Andie McDowell, Annabella Sciori (sp?) and the receptionist in the office on the 14th floor of our building...no particular order
Old 07-21-2005, 04:47 PM   #3
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Penny thats who I really would love to make love to, a beautiful arse, strong thighs, a seductive look and all woman mmmmm
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 05:00 PM   #4
lonelyandhung
Super Flirt

lonelyandhung is an unknown quantity at this point

angelina jolie, altho she boned billy bob i bet shes a pro and would do it like a champion plus those lips would suck a mean dick i bet ....not to mention the boobs omg

Last edited by lonelyandhung; 07-21-2005 at 05:00 PM. Reason: addition
lonelyandhung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 05:34 PM   #5
nlightenedrogue
Super Flirt

nlightenedrogue has disabled reputation

I guess my tastes are a little non-conventional...I tend to like quirky women. Elizabeth Shue looks like a girl I used to date who...never mind.
Old 07-21-2005, 06:22 PM   #6
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,689 Times in 3,072 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

My first girlfriend after my wife and I divorced. She was gorgous, funny and I loved her to death. Too bad she was immature and couldn't handle the fact that I had a nine year old son at the time. She was the best lover I ever had but needless to say she made me choose and that wa that........
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 06:23 PM   #7
Big O
Flirting God

Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

oh, for a visual, she was a Michelle Pfeifer look alike........
Old 07-21-2005, 06:37 PM   #8
illmakeurtoeswiggle
Big Green Flirtin Machine

illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Cheryl Crow, Rachel McLish, Ginger Lynn and Selma Hyak(?spelling)...OH! The best one of all and I don't know her name... is the woman that played on Everybody Loves Raymond as Robert's Italian girlfriend...WOW! She is HOTT!

I'd walk through fire to have sex with her!
illmakeurtoeswiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 06:39 PM   #9
Big O
Flirting God

Yes, she was hot. I'm attracted to Marie....... why??????????
Old 07-21-2005, 06:56 PM   #10
illmakeurtoeswiggle

illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigorgan
Yes, she was hot. I'm attracted to Marie....... why??????????
What? Marie...you mean the Mom?
Big O, get some help man...you've been in that bread truck by yourself for tooooooooo long man!

What the hell! Geeze...I'd do Raymond's wife...Robert's wife...the hot waitress at the pizza place, but man! Marie? Whoa! I'm worried about you man!
Old 07-22-2005, 04:09 AM   #11
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

I don't fantasize about actresses but I do notice 'em. I'd do Shakira and Catherine Bell if they suddenly appeared and were horny though....... and I think Suzanne Somers looks sexier now at 56 years old than years ago when she was on 3's Company...... but there's also this woman I saw in the store today with the nicest ass....
Old 07-22-2005, 04:19 AM   #12
bgpoole
Super Flirt

bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute bgpoole has a reputation beyond repute

This might not be as exotic as some of the other suggestions, but there was a girl I used to play co-ed softball with that I always had the hots for, found out several months ago she felt the same about me............guess I will have to brak out the softball gear again.
bgpoole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 01:56 AM   #13
horny(m)
Super Flirt

horny(m) is an unknown quantity at this point

I always thought Drew Barrymore had great tits
horny(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 07:34 AM   #14
Johnny
I Like Flirting

Johnny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spice of life

I love to caress all types of women
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 07:35 AM   #15
Johnny
I Like Flirting

Johnny is an unknown quantity at this point

yes drew is very loveable
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 08:48 AM   #16
illmakeurtoeswiggle

Ya know, I posted earlier on this and mentioned actresses only so, I'm gonna put down some REAL women this time....

I'll start with the women on this site (and hope that I don't offend any of them!)...and not in order of preference..Okay?
Wet Beaver, Penny, onehttmama, Cindy and.... she's not actually posted on here but, Mrs. P. She sounds like one hot Lady! Don't hate me ZP.....

As far as in my life...This woman that I have been emailing for awhile(DEFINETLY!)...a woman at work...a couple of women at the gym...and there was this neighbor lady but, she moved so.....OH OH and one of my wife's friends. Sexiest woman I've ever had the pleasure to have known!
Old 07-24-2005, 11:34 AM   #17
dallyfoster
Flirting God

dallyfoster is an unknown quantity at this point

Definetally Angelina Jolie, yep yep, and a few of the ladies on here, gotta love the real women!
dallyfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 02:42 PM   #18
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmakeurtoeswiggle
Ya know, I posted earlier on this and mentioned actresses only so, I'm gonna put down some REAL women this time....

I'll start with the women on this site (and hope that I don't offend any of them!)...and not in order of preference..Okay?
Wet Beaver, Penny, onehttmama, Cindy and.... she's not actually posted on here but, Mrs. P. She sounds like one hot Lady! Don't hate me ZP.....

As far as in my life...This woman that I have been emailing for awhile(DEFINETLY!)...a woman at work...a couple of women at the gym...and there was this neighbor lady but, she moved so.....OH OH and one of my wife's friends. Sexiest woman I've ever had the pleasure to have known!
I was wondering about Lady P myself....lol , she must be a wonderful women to put up with ZP.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:13 PM   #19
ross57412
Flirting Guest
Flirt Aholic

ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute

me im thinking flrting mom , cindy ,penny
ross57412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 10:04 PM   #20
Im old now
I Like Flirting

Im old now is an unknown quantity at this point

hilary clinton ........ yes
Im old now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 10:58 PM   #21
swabie16
Super Flirt

swabie16 is an unknown quantity at this point

terry lark could be fun
swabie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 11:00 PM   #22
horny(m)
Super Flirt

horny(m) is an unknown quantity at this point

Catherine Zeta-Jones could do a good job of getting my motor to crank
horny(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 11:38 PM   #23
swabie16
Super Flirt

swabie16 is an unknown quantity at this point

boy i can't spell today it is terry clark
swabie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 12:44 AM   #24
Onehttmama
Flirting Goddess

Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute

HI Gang! I'm home from Florida!

WOW! lots a new threads and posts.

SOme of you girls need to share the actors you would like to have sex with!

Me, definitely MEL Gibson, anyplace anywhere! Kurt Russell and Richard Geer are not far behind!! a few others, but I am not good with actors names. Just know whos HOTT when I see um

No offense taken Wiggles, I 'm flattered! Too bad you are sooo far away!! and Ms P should join us on here!!
Onehttmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 07:14 AM   #25
illmakeurtoeswiggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onehttmama
HI Gang! I'm home from Florida!

WOW! lots a new threads and posts.

SOme of you girls need to share the actors you would like to have sex with!

Me, definitely MEL Gibson, anyplace anywhere! Kurt Russell and Richard Geer are not far behind!! a few others, but I am not good with actors names. Just know whos HOTT when I see um

No offense taken Wiggles, I 'm flattered! Too bad you are sooo far away!! and Ms P should join us on here!!
That's why they have planes, trains and automobiles! LOL
You would forget about all those pretty boys if you and I got together!