Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:18 AM   #26
swabie16
Super Flirt

swabie16 is an unknown quantity at this point

my wife would be some different for a change
swabie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 12:39 PM   #27
Onehttmama
Flirting Goddess

Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigorgan
My first girlfriend after my wife and I divorced. She was gorgous, funny and I loved her to death. Too bad she was immature and couldn't handle the fact that I had a nine year old son at the time. She was the best lover I ever had but needless to say she made me choose and that wa that........

Its sad too say, but if she was that insensitive and selfish you are probably better off with out her !
Onehttmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 12:52 PM   #28
Onehttmama
Flirting Goddess

Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute Onehttmama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmakeurtoeswiggle
That's why they have planes, trains and automobiles! LOL
You would forget about all those pretty boys if you and I got together!

hummmm? Well I drove to CO last summer 27 hours straight, Dont think I am up for THAT again. (my family was insane, and that was 2 hours after a 13 hour bus ride home from Canada) Train? well we were gonna do that but I think the plane is probably as cheap or cheaper! and faster!

Well Wiggles??? My bro does live in CO. Maybe in the future we can meet, I would love to see that mountainside! If my hubby keeps telling me theres the door like he did yesterday. My daughter is ready to take us to counseling. HE is the lazy inconsiderate one!!

BUt I do hope you and the MS work it out soon. If not ? One only knows!!!

ARe you calling Mel and Kurt pretty boys? HEY! Watch it. They are the right age! Wonderful family men (too bad for me!) and both always seem sooo down to earth during TV interviews, and that is the icing on the cake for me!!
Hubby teases me about them all the time!
Old 07-25-2005, 01:22 PM   #29
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

lets see,

I have been chatting with this one married female from NJ. We have been having great conversations and she has since sent sent some pretty nice photos of herself in her birthday suit. Holy Shit! What nice tits an and pretty shaved set of lips!!
KIRA187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 01:59 PM   #30
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

responding to other topics just remided me of the wife of a friend. My wife and I and this other couple are pretty godd friends. We have been on a couple of vacations together. We go out all the time and it seems that my friends wife and I always end up on the dance floor. The slow dances are the best. As we are slow dancing my leg always seems to get in between her thighs without much resistance. She is a tiny hot blonde, with great little perky tits and an tight little ass. I guess I just need a little push to see if I could get more than my leg in between her thighs.
KIRA187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 03:33 PM   #31
Unregistered
Flirting Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wet beaver
I was wondering about Lady P myself....lol , she must be a wonderful women to put up with ZP.
Well, she is....... sometimes. Hey Beav.... I could say the same thing about Mr. WB... In fact I think I will. He must be a saint to put up with your sweet ass.
Old 07-25-2005, 05:30 PM   #32
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Now that I would pay to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im old now
hilary clinton ........ yes
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 08:27 PM   #33
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Well, she is....... sometimes. Hey Beav.... I could say the same thing about Mr. WB... In fact I think I will. He must be a saint to put up with your sweet ass.
are you the unregistered guess who has a unhealty thing for pantihose??
Old 07-25-2005, 09:02 PM   #34
dallyfoster
Flirting God

dallyfoster is an unknown quantity at this point

You can really crack me up sometimes, WB
dallyfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:36 PM   #35
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
are you the unregistered guess who has a unhealty thing for pantihose??
hahahahahahahaha..... nah, not into pantyhose..... at least yet. Guess I forgot to sign in, but I think you could tell that was me....... .... Still think Mr. WB must be a saint.

Last edited by Zpanther; 07-25-2005 at 10:11 PM.
Zpanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 08:50 PM   #36
dallyfoster
Flirting God

Ahh, its just Zpanther with an unhealthy thing for pantihose
Old 07-26-2005, 08:59 PM   #37
want2
Super Flirt

want2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really have a thing for tennis players- so I'll say Carlos Moya (swarthy, Spanish stud) and Andy Roddick. Separately or together!
want2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 01:38 PM   #38
Im old now
I Like Flirting

Im old now is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Penny !! Hilary, she is smart nice looking woman got experience ... and need a revenge .. right ???
Im old now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 04:13 PM   #39
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpanther
hahahahahahahaha..... nah, not into pantyhose..... at least yet. Guess I forgot to sign in, but I think you could tell that was me....... .... Still think Mr. WB must be a saint.
of course i knew it was you. You just left me a opening, and i had to use it...LOL

As for my hubby being a saint.. naaaaa. he is more of a pervert......giggle..but i love him
Old 07-27-2005, 08:42 PM   #40
Penny
Proprietor

I think it would be interesting to have sex with myself as another person to see what I was like in bed. Wouldn't that be cool to be another person and have sex with yourself I hope I said that right
Old 07-27-2005, 08:59 PM   #41
illmakeurtoeswiggle
Big Green Flirtin Machine

illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
I think it would be interesting to have sex with myself as another person to see what I was like in bed. Wouldn't that be cool to be another person and have sex with yourself I hope I said that right
Ah...Penny, you need some serious help. Just Kidding!
Kind of a wierd thought, but I understand it...I guess that makes me wierd.

That would definetly lend a new meaning to "Go fuck yourself" Huh?
illmakeurtoeswiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 09:02 PM   #42
Penny
Proprietor

easier for a woman to fuck herself though. All I have to do is open my night stand drawer
Old 07-27-2005, 10:38 PM   #43
dallyfoster
Flirting God

Quote:
easier for a woman to fuck herself though. All I have to do is open my night stand drawer
Soo Dirty yet... I cannot stop enjoying it
Old 07-28-2005, 12:33 AM   #44
Onehttmama
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
To be the opposite sex and see how well you made them feel. That would be kool, BUT then again we may disappoint oursleves. WOW! Thats like an outta body experience. Wiggles you just gotta really sit back and think about it. But then again sounds like you know how to treat a women, so there fore you would be very pleased with yourself! (Got it now?? )
Old 07-31-2005, 02:42 PM   #45
dallyfoster
Flirting God

Yeah, I think it would be rather interesting to know just what it takes to perfect the pleasing process of the other sex
Old 07-31-2005, 04:06 PM   #46
geshem
Super Flirt

geshem is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's see.

Women:

1. Catherine Bell.

2. The Woman Who Plays Star Buck on Gallatica.

3. Mary McDonnell.

Men:
NONE
geshem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 04:21 PM   #47
player
Super Flirt

player is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I think it would be interesting to have sex with myself as another person to see what I was like in bed. Wouldn't that be other person and have sex with yourself I hope I said that right
Would love to be there when that happens
player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 04:23 PM   #48
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
I was wondering about Lady P myself....lol , she must be a wonderful women to put up with ZP.
She's inchin' closer. At least she checks out the site once or twice a week now. (She thinks you're a hoot Beav).
Old 07-31-2005, 04:25 PM   #49
player
Super Flirt

Quote:
Thanks for the visual Penny!!! WOW!!
Old 07-31-2005, 04:29 PM   #50
player
Super Flirt

We would have to start wih a shania Twain & Brooke Burke sandwich and take it from there.