Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 07-31-2005, 05:16 PM   #51
gfunk69
I Like Flirting

gfunk69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Haven t had the pleasure of meeting any of the Ladies here.So guess my preferences would be : Serena Williams,Maria Sharipova both Tennis stars.actresses hummm Demi Morre,Alyssa Milano,Brooke Burke,Brooke Burns( host of Dog eat Dog),Madonna,Dolly Parton,Reba McIntyre,Gretchen Wilson,well guess thats enough for now.
gfunk69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 06:05 PM   #52
lonelyandhung
Super Flirt

lonelyandhung is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuda184
lets see,

I have been chatting with this one married female from NJ. We have been having great conversations and she has since sent sent some pretty nice photos of herself in her birthday suit. Holy Shit! What nice tits an and pretty shaved set of lips!!
lets see em ?
Old 07-31-2005, 08:44 PM   #53
dallyfoster
Flirting God

dallyfoster is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I am sure they would be nice pictures to see
dallyfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 09:16 PM   #54
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpanther
She's inchin' closer. At least she checks out the site once or twice a week now. (She thinks you're a hoot Beav).

Good for her, now we just need to get her to sign up, and start the bash ZP thread.

By the way , i'm back from S.D....what a hard day it was...
Wet Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:08 AM   #55
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Im working to my millioneth just to get a blowjob
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:13 AM   #56
player
Super Flirt

player is an unknown quantity at this point

Penny,Wet beaver,Juli,Cindy ect.ect. LOL
player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:55 AM   #57
murtonian
Super Flirt

murtonian is an unknown quantity at this point

I WOULD LOVE TO BANG- KYLIE
BEYONCE
J-LO
MARIAH CAREY
RACHAEL STEVENS
ANGELINA JOLIE
CAROL VORDERMAN
RACHAEL WEISE

THIS LIST COULD GO ON FOR EVER
BASICALLY IF YOU ARE FIT AND A BIT OF A LOOKER
THEN I WILL BONE YOU....
murtonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 12:39 PM   #58
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by wet beaver
Good for her, now we just need to get her to sign up, and start the bash ZP thread.
You're doin' a pretty good job here and she can certainly hold her own here at home. Can't imagine what it would be like if the two of you got together.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:14 PM   #59
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

LOL.. You,a big strong man couldn't handle both of us at once??..
Old 08-05-2005, 02:11 PM   #60
backdoorrider
I Like Flirting

backdoorrider is an unknown quantity at this point

i love to bang and eat catherine bell from the show jag
backdoorrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 02:15 PM   #61
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
LOL.. You,a big strong man couldn't handle both of us at once??..
I'd like to think so. Physically no problem...... but between the two of you, I think I would be suffering from mental anguish........ heh heh.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:18 PM   #62
Wet Beaver
Goddess

lol
Old 09-09-2005, 02:06 PM   #63
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

Susan Sarandon
KIRA187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 04:17 PM   #64
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Catherine Bell!!!!!

I would crawl naked through a mile of broken glass just to jerk off in the shadow of the truck that carries her panties to the laundry.
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 10:09 PM   #65
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuda184
Susan Sarandon
Good choice....not that I would want to do her, but I think she, Catherine Zeta Jones and oh hell the older model with the space between her front teeth are just totally hot, real women.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 12:55 AM   #66
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like

Ever since that stupid show "Dancing with the Stars" came on, and my wife made me watch it, I've had the hots for Kelly Monaco. Fantastic breasts on such a small woman!!!
Barkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 01:00 AM   #67
Seeker
Flirting God

Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute

YIKES!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im old now
hilary clinton ........ yes
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 01:07 AM   #68
Seeker
Flirting God

Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute

Catherine Bell, an excelent choice! Charlie's Angels (all of 'em)
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 01:14 AM   #69
Zpanther
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
Catherine Bell!!!!!

I would crawl naked through a mile of broken glass just to jerk off in the shadow of the truck that carries her panties to the laundry.
Yep. Catherine Bell has it (whatever 'it' is). I even like the unposed for pics of her without makeup and with her boobs sagging a little.
Old 09-10-2005, 02:21 AM   #70
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpanther
Yep. Catherine Bell has it (whatever 'it' is). I even like the unposed for pics of her without makeup and with her boobs sagging a little.
to go back to the 1970's

i have "it"

i droped "it"

i never knew what "it" was
Old 09-10-2005, 02:31 AM   #71
CSpringsFlyer
Super Flirt

CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute CSpringsFlyer has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole Kidman - oh my God that woman is incredibly beautiful.
CSpringsFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 06:04 AM   #72
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default gappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marycat
Good choice....not that I would want to do her, but I think she, Catherine Zeta Jones and oh hell the older model with the space between her front teeth are just totally hot, real women.
Why the gap between the teeth!!!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 10:08 AM   #73
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdave4u
Why the gap between the teeth!!!!!
Dang it Dave.....I didn't say the gap was hot, was just a way to describe her...its the woman. I remember her name now:

Lauren Hutton, known for the signature gap between her front teeth, was considered one of the first supermodels after she appeared on the cover of Vogue a record 25 times in the 1960s and 1970s.

Here she is
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:35 AM   #74
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Quote:
Originally Posted by marycat
Dang it Dave.....I didn't say the gap was hot, was just a way to describe her...its the woman. I remember her name now:

Lauren Hutton, known for the signature gap between her front teeth, was considered one of the first supermodels after she appeared on the cover of Vogue a record 25 times in the 1960s and 1970s.

Here she is

mmmmmmmm ok I believe you I really do, nice pictures
Old 09-10-2005, 01:41 PM   #75
Zpanther
Flirting God

Quote:
to go back to the 1970's

i have "it"

i droped "it"

i never knew what "it" was
I'm not sure I know what 'it' is either, although I know it when I see it..... and yeah, I think you got 'it' alright.