Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Site Announcements, Problems & Questions.

Site Announcements, Problems & Questions. Married And Flirting Site Announcements And Problems. This would be a good place to ask questions on how things work.

Old 10-24-2017, 12:02 AM   #226
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
I will donate tonight when I get home from work
Were you able to get donation to go through? I tried the link to the AlertPay page, but never got to an option to enter credit card. Seemed stuck on a bitcoin option.

It shouldn't be this hard to send money!
Old 10-24-2017, 12:06 AM   #227
JerseyGirl
(。♥‿♥。)

Thanked 17,748 Times in 13,820 Posts
JerseyGirl has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awake My Soul View Post
Were you able to get donation to go through? I tried the link to the AlertPay page, but never got to an option to enter credit card. Seemed stuck on a bitcoin option.

It shouldn't be this hard to send money!

It said something about Payza and to open an acct..I sent Lena a message..
JerseyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:16 AM   #228
Awake My Soul
Sincere Smartass

Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like Awake My Soul Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
It said something about Payza and to open an acct..I sent Lena a message..
Yeah, I even opened an account, and then got stuck. Couldn't find any options to enter credit card. Weird.

Please let me know if you find a way to get through. I feel I've bugged Lena enough on this.
Old 10-24-2017, 12:21 AM   #229
JerseyGirl
(。♥‿♥。)

Thanked 17,748 Times in 13,820 Posts
JerseyGirl has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awake My Soul View Post
Yeah, I even opened an account, and then got stuck. Couldn't find any options to enter credit card. Weird.

Please let me know if you find a way to get through. I feel I've bugged Lena enough on this.
I will. it will all work out..I don't have any Paypal or payza acct..I have nothing to hide so I don't mind any paper trail on my acct
JerseyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:23 AM   #230
Lena
Administrator

Thanked 2,228 Times in 1,414 Posts
Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz68. View Post
Donation made through paypal.

I bought a prepaid debit card and created a dummy paypal account with the prepaid debit card. When setting the dummy paypal account, when it gets to bank info, just go back to the address bar and put in paypal.com and it'll bypass the bank info and put you into your account.

You may need to register your debit card. I did with a ficticious address, no problem. Use the same ficticious address when signing up for paypal.

At first, the debit card payment wouldn't go through, but I switched the send option to personal gift and it worked.
Someone posted this as the way he did it.