Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 03-13-2008, 10:34 AM   #76
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo
Yeah, well we see which half of the wonder twins here got the brains....just sayin'...............Oh, and I got me a sandwich here to quell the hunger shakes so that little problem will be fixed here shortly.

I knew someone would see it sooner or later!!
Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:35 AM   #77
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey
LOL

Yeah,I did!!
And don't Laugh.........the fact of being drawn to GREAT literature is nothing to scoff at............don't let Bruce Pain here sway you
Old 03-13-2008, 10:35 AM   #78
Huzyerdaddi
Spongeworthy

Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like

Have you ever received negative rep points???? Just wondering.

Quote:
Old 03-13-2008, 10:36 AM   #79
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
Yeah, well I"m way passed my "newbie" phase so those booby avatars don't distract me
Old 03-13-2008, 10:36 AM   #80
Lacey

Quote:
And don't Laugh.........the fact of being drawn to GREAT literature is nothing to scoff at............don't let Bruce Pain here sway you

Again I agree!!

and YES, I read it Batman!!
Old 03-13-2008, 10:37 AM   #81
Huzyerdaddi
Spongeworthy

Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like Huzyerdaddi Is God Like

Don't take it personally. She just laughs a lot. I think it's the medication.

Quote:
Old 03-13-2008, 10:37 AM   #82
Lacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzyerdaddi
Have you ever received negative rep points???? Just wondering.

No I haven't!!

And I dare you!!

See how it work's out for you!!
Old 03-13-2008, 10:38 AM   #83
Lacey

Quote:
Yeah, well I"m way passed my "newbie" phase so those booby avatars don't distract me

Those aren't boobs ........they're nibblets
Old 03-13-2008, 10:38 AM   #84
Huzyerdaddi
Spongeworthy

Dare me? DARE ME?!?!?!

And whatcha gonna do about it, super nipples?

Quote:
No I haven't!!

And I dare you!!

See how it work's out for you!!
Old 03-13-2008, 10:39 AM   #85
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Don't take it personally. She just laughs a lot. I think it's the medication.
Naw, I think it's the company she keeps.........I'm thinkin' it's that age old fine line between "laughin' and cryin" type thing....
Old 03-13-2008, 10:39 AM   #86
Lacey

Quote:
Dare me? DARE ME?!?!?!

And whatcha gonna do about it, super nipples?

You'll see!!

I ain't afraid of you!!
Old 03-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #87
Huzyerdaddi
Spongeworthy

Yes you are.

Quote:
You'll see!!

I ain't afraid of you!!
Old 03-13-2008, 10:42 AM   #88
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

BTW.....just because I mentioned it in a post here doesn't mean there is ANY extra credit in it for ya for hi-jacking THIS thread.....but thanks for the live demo for those who weren't aware what the term meant
Old 03-13-2008, 10:44 AM   #89
Huzyerdaddi
Spongeworthy

Thanks for the lesson, professor Muhammad

Quote:
BTW.....just because I mentioned it in a post here doesn't mean there is ANY extra credit in it for ya for hi-jacking THIS thread.....but thanks for the live demo for those who weren't aware what the term meant
Old 03-13-2008, 12:45 PM   #90
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
You can't fool me, Shiane. You're just trying to buy a Barkiss with your Spare Change.
Dang, i didn't know Barsky would go that cheap.... guess I won't need to cash in my IRAs afterall!
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:15 PM   #91
1hotrod
just hanging out

1hotrod has disabled reputation

Nice book Han...yeah I read it and even though I'm still in my newbe phase...I have to agree with you.
1hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:24 PM   #92
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
Dang, i didn't know Barsky would go that cheap.... guess I won't need to cash in my IRAs afterall!
Wouldn't cost you a thing...
Old 03-13-2008, 01:47 PM   #93
kaycee727(m)
Flirting God

kaycee727(m) has disabled reputation

Hi Annie, I really don't think there is any way to protect yourself. First I like to be honest with myself. I am here to try and get a spark back in my life because quite frankly the flame at home went out a long time ago. So if most of us are here for that reason it is always trial and error as to who is compatible. I haven't been here long enough to pass any judgements. I would like to get to know someone here intimately but I am cautious. I guess I am talking about myself and it doesn't help you at all. I guess I really cannot speak for anyone else and there lies your answer. You will find the answer or person to answer your question sometime soon.
kaycee727(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:04 PM   #94
IMaLady
Flirting Goddess

IMaLady has a reputation beyond repute IMaLady has a reputation beyond repute IMaLady has a reputation beyond repute IMaLady has a reputation beyond repute IMaLady has a reputation beyond repute IMaLady has a reputation beyond repute IMaLady has a reputation beyond repute IMaLady has a reputation beyond repute IMaLady has a reputation beyond repute IMaLady has a reputation beyond repute IMaLady has a reputation beyond repute

A long time ago on another site I met someone who spent hours chatting and exchanged very long emails with for serval months. During that I did develope an emotional attachment to him so I broke off any contact I had with him. Even through it was me who broke it off I was still crushed. I never went into it looking for more than a friendship. I did learn something big from it though. Now to keep from getting to that point I just dont get that involved with anyone I chat with. My only advice to you Annie is find what works best for you.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:08 PM   #95
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hotrod
Nice book Han...yeah I read it and even though I'm still in my newbe phase...I have to agree with you.
Ummm yeah, I'll autograph that for ya if like..........Mom says that attention to detail and thoroughness is what made me special ...but nice to know you stayed awake for the whole thing
Old 03-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #96
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Quote:
Just have a question and maybe a point or two based on Annie's thoughts on this thread. I'm just curious as to what "hi-jacking" has to do with being Involved or not involved with someone? But first I guess each of us has to determine what the word "involved" really means to each of us?

Interesting points you bring up here so I'll ask then.........what does "hi-jacking" have to do with involvement? Seems to me there is all sorts of hi-jacks that go on around here..... from the random everyday conversation types, to people who meet for the very first time and are trying to establish a connection and flirt back and forth to see if they really like each other...all the way up to the people who are supposed to be 'really' involved. Unfortunately that's what you get on a Flirting website...when people flirt, regardless of to what degree, it's about getting caught up and off on a tangent sometimes because someone is having a good time. And it's not necessariy just two people either, there's plenty of times where it's more than two people can occupy a thread because they find something funny or are having a good time. Isn't that what this place is for? I come across "hi-jacks" everyday in here...and yes, most times I could care less about what they are saying....so I skip over it and move to another thread.....no big deal, there's tons of other topics here. I'm not necessarily Promoting it here, but to me it's just something that happens at a site such as this. The day I let myself get mad that someone is occupying a thread and flirting back and forth is the day that I'll go find some CNN forums so I can spend my day discussing Global Warming.

I may be wrong here, but you seem to imply by using the term "always remember"....... that "everyone" is "involved" with someone else before they meet a new person? I guess it would be hard to argue that no one here didn't or doesn't have a "past" of some sort....but again, I guess that depends on what each of us feels like "involvement" is. I guess by the very nature of this site then yeah, it's promoting talking to and having fun with lots of people. There's involvement when two people want to talk on just a friend type basis, when people talk on a stricly sexual basis, and when people want to talk beyond that and feel comfortable talking on an "exclusive" basis. There's no right or wrong answer to me, it's just what type suits us as individuals. But to me.........and this is just my opinion here.....most of the "involvement" confusion comes in the "Newbie Candy Store" phase if you will. When most of us found this site it's because we felt something was being neglected at home.....something very physical in nature. So when we logged into this site and see all the topics and conversation with all the sexual content and flirting it's very easy to feel like a kid in a candy store and get carried away. People may tend to talk about things or talk to people that maybe they normally wouldn't because of that effect. So I suppose it can be pretty easy to feel like we might have deeper involvement with another because we are caught up in other feelings that sort of mask that for awhile. But I think over time that we see most of those people find their own comfort level and start to level off and make better sense of what makes them happy........regardless of whether it's the same as it was when they started here or something different.

You do bring up a good point about having to realize that to people have talked to others before.....clearly that's pretty much routine here and there's no way around that.......so you know what.......maybe the ability to "not get crushed" here is simply realizing that and being able to accept that for what it is and move on. It can drive some people nuts if they let it.

OK....way too much rambling for me this morning. But the points here were a little thought provoking so I took the opportunity to offer my spin...........OK.....well I guess with the Aries folks we don't tend to "offer"....we just DO
WOW Han.......from the Smartass KING this is.....insightful.

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:27 PM   #97
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybabe
WOW Han.......from the Smartass KING this is.....insightful.
Now you know better than to let the shades and the slick hair fool ya Perhaps it was all that zero gravity stuff up there that was cloudin' my thinking........guess the re-entry back to earth and all that book learnin' at Rydell has gotten me a little wiser .............yeah, probably not
Old 03-13-2008, 02:33 PM   #98
fly

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Quote:
Now you know better than to let the shades and the slick hair fool ya Perhaps it was all that zero gravity stuff up there that was cloudin' my thinking........guess the re-entry back to earth and all that book learnin' at Rydell has gotten me a little wiser .............yeah, probably not
Yeah........probably NOT!

Old 03-13-2008, 02:37 PM   #99
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybabe
Yeah........probably NOT!
I'll just take that comment as you agreeing with me TWICE in the same thread on the SAME day.........thanks
Old 03-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #100
fly

Quote:
I'll just take that comment as you agreeing with me TWICE in the same thread on the SAME day.........thanks
Yeah.........what the HELL is WRONG with me today?