Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 01-28-2009, 05:49 PM   #26
leighm.
Flirting God

leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
My mom died at 46 too...what a coincidence....

How strange! Mind if I ask how your mum died? Mine had a brain tumor. Started getting really scary for my sister and I when we neared 46.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #27
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,608 Times in 9,224 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

I look just a few years younger, from what I am told... but the fact I act 14 really throws people off.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:56 PM   #28
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,690 Times in 3,073 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighm View Post
How strange! Mind if I ask how your mum died? Mine had a brain tumor. Started getting really scary for my sister and I when we neared 46.
I'm sorry to hear that Leighm. One of my best friends lost his wife to a brain tumor and she was in her mid 30's.
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:56 PM   #29
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

I think I look like I am 45, but I am really 46. People treat me like I am 44 though.....
BlondieS (01-28-2009)
Old 01-28-2009, 05:56 PM   #30
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,690 Times in 3,073 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

I'm 52 but I still get carded........
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #31
BlondieS
Chapter 2

Thanked 4,164 Times in 2,975 Posts
BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointofnoreturn View Post
I think I look like I am 45, but I am really 46. People treat me like I am 44 though.....
LOL!!! Great answer!

So if I turn 44 on Saturday, will they treat me like today, at 43? hmmm...
BlondieS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BlondieS For This Useful Post:
pointofnoreturn (01-29-2009)
Old 01-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #32
lukka
Super Flirt

lukka has a reputation beyond repute lukka has a reputation beyond repute lukka has a reputation beyond repute lukka has a reputation beyond repute lukka has a reputation beyond repute lukka has a reputation beyond repute lukka has a reputation beyond repute lukka has a reputation beyond repute lukka has a reputation beyond repute lukka has a reputation beyond repute lukka has a reputation beyond repute
I look about my age. I sure feel younger though!!!!
lukka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 07:56 PM   #33
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

I suppose I look my age now and people tend to treat me accordingly.......although I'm gettin a few too many "Sir's" from some teenagers if you ask me, but that's another story.

When I was younger....that 18-24 timetable, I always got mistaken for someone older. Oh, don't worry I had the smooth, supple skin and the boyish sweety pie looks...but couple the buzz cut, the fact I used to be in shape with my usual stern expressions and people ALWAYS assumed I was either a cop or a marine.....didn't get too many people asking to see my I.D. at the door back then...........now I suppose I'd be happy if someone asked for it
Han Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:01 PM   #34
Asha
Forever a Geel

Asha Is God Like Asha Is God Like Asha Is God Like Asha Is God Like Asha Is God Like Asha Is God Like Asha Is God Like Asha Is God Like Asha Is God Like Asha Is God Like Asha Is God Like

I have always looked young for my age. Even now, I am nearing 30 and people still think I am in high school. Everyone says "Oh don't worry, you will love it when you are older" Thats easy to say but it sucks until I get older. I do feel I get treated differently.
Asha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:28 PM   #35
skippy34
Account Disabled By User

skippy34 has disabled reputation

-

Last edited by skippy34; 10-19-2014 at 09:07 PM.
skippy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #36
Sofia
Kiss me if you dare..

Sofia Is God Like Sofia Is God Like Sofia Is God Like Sofia Is God Like Sofia Is God Like Sofia Is God Like Sofia Is God Like Sofia Is God Like Sofia Is God Like Sofia Is God Like Sofia Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighm View Post
Yes, of course, what a coincidence…..she died at 46 years old because an aneurysm in her brain. She was ok, one day she began having migraines, all day, every day. After 2 weeks, they discovered the aneurysm, she was programmed to have surgery 2 days later, and she died peacefully sleeping 1 hour before the surgery.
I think in her mind, she knew it, because the day before, she asked to see every family member and friends.
We always thought that it was better that way because there were not many hopes with the surgery.
Sofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:27 AM   #37
leighm.
Flirting God

leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
Yes, of course, what a coincidence…..she died at 46 years old because an aneurysm in her brain. She was ok, one day she began having migraines, all day, every day. After 2 weeks, they discovered the aneurysm, she was programmed to have surgery 2 days later, and she died peacefully sleeping 1 hour before the surgery.
I think in her mind, she knew it, because the day before, she asked to see every family member and friends.
We always thought that it was better that way because there were not many hopes with the surgery.
I'm so sorry to hear that. But yes the way she went was good. Better than watching her slip away over several months. Didn't get to see my Mum before she passed either which was very painful. But I do believe she was with me when my children were born. I believe I actually saw her with the second child, she came in and plumped up my pillows. Odd thing was, she went to the other bed first, realised it wasn't me then came over.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:25 AM   #38
cherri
Openly Defiant

cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like

I don't look my age either. Like you, I am often taken for someone who is younger. I still get carted at the store for buying a bottle of wine or 6-pack of beer. I've been carted with my kids (9 and 7 yrs old) and my husband standing in line with me. It's annoying, but you have to take it as a compliment. I actually feel older than I am. I must sound young on the phone too. You'll laugh when I tell you this. The phone rang one day, I was in the shower. I was in my early 30s, and I picked it up and answered. The lady on the other end asked to talk to my mother. I told her to call my mother at her house then and hung up.
I hate to hear that you fell (having that happen in public is difficult enough); then on top of that, you had to endure the agony of someone presuming you were much younger. Just take it in stride. Remember, we live in a society that judges us solely on our appearances. You just take really good care of yourself!
Old 03-31-2009, 11:33 PM   #39
OC
Custom User Title

OC Is God Like OC Is God Like OC Is God Like OC Is God Like OC Is God Like OC Is God Like OC Is God Like OC Is God Like OC Is God Like OC Is God Like OC Is God Like

I think I do... though I've been told I look older/younger (depending on the age of the person doing the guessing)
OC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #40
will301
Flirting Guest
Flirting Gold Member

will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute will301 has a reputation beyond repute

I do if I don't shave, If I do 5 years younger...and treat me the same both ways
will301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:13 AM   #41
dashslow
Flirting God

dashslow has a reputation beyond repute dashslow has a reputation beyond repute dashslow has a reputation beyond repute dashslow has a reputation beyond repute dashslow has a reputation beyond repute dashslow has a reputation beyond repute dashslow has a reputation beyond repute dashslow has a reputation beyond repute dashslow has a reputation beyond repute dashslow has a reputation beyond repute dashslow has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, reality check: People will always tell you that you look younger than THEY actually think you are. If I see a woman in her mid forties and the question of age comes up, of course I'll guess that she is 35 and act so totally surprised that she is so much older. So the next time someone attempts to 'guess' your age, add 3 to 5 years and then determine how accurate they are. Im 38, no gray hair and no wrinkles. I look like I'm 38.
dashslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:23 AM   #42
Singeon
Taking a break...
I Love It Here

Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like

Been lucky so far, no grey, lines not deep enough to hide a jeep in...I am told I look younger than my age which is nice to hear I must admit

People older than me seem to get my age closest at a guess

people a few years younger or more tend to guess at least 4-5 years lower...when they find out I get the strangest looks from the younger ones

Apparently I'm supposed to be dead at my age.....
Singeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:55 AM   #43
kaurikiwiguy
Super Flirt

kaurikiwiguy has disabled reputation

I'm holding up !
Old 04-04-2009, 06:17 AM   #44
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

I don't know. What am I supposed to look like for my age? I look the way I look some one else would have to be the judge.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #45
Shawn-hubby4gf
Super Flirt
Flirt Aholic

Shawn-hubby4gf has a reputation beyond repute Shawn-hubby4gf has a reputation beyond repute Shawn-hubby4gf has a reputation beyond repute Shawn-hubby4gf has a reputation beyond repute Shawn-hubby4gf has a reputation beyond repute Shawn-hubby4gf has a reputation beyond repute Shawn-hubby4gf has a reputation beyond repute Shawn-hubby4gf has a reputation beyond repute Shawn-hubby4gf has a reputation beyond repute Shawn-hubby4gf has a reputation beyond repute Shawn-hubby4gf has a reputation beyond repute

apparently not, everyone thinks I'm younger than I am... guess I have a baby face
Shawn-hubby4gf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #46
oldandnaked
Flirting God

Thanked 7,350 Times in 4,834 Posts
oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like

I look a lot older than I did the last time this thread was active.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:59 AM   #47
flowergirl
Taking a break...

flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like flowergirl Is God Like

I look young, I think, for my age... always have... even women smile at me when I walk down the street
Old 11-26-2012, 02:20 AM   #48
Simply Just Me(f)
..... .. 🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼.

Thanked 2,035 Times in 1,676 Posts
Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like

I get mistaked for being younger mostly..for whatever reason this is I will take..it and run..

and people have guessed my age too.. just not as much

the main thing is I have not been guessed as being older..
Old 11-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #49
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,977 Times in 5,068 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

I always have people place me younger.
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bailey~* For This Useful Post:
just4fun4me2 (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 10:04 AM   #50
Caddidlehopper
Bringing confusion to all

Thanked 4,070 Times in 3,532 Posts
Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like

I guess I look younger
My body tells me how old I an though

Gee willickers
Caddidlehopper is offline   Reply With Quote