Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 11-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #251
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,689 Times in 3,072 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Mucha, I know that you think that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach but not me. You are the worst cook!!! Goodbye!
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:10 PM   #252
leggy
to be continued.......

Thanked 3,741 Times in 2,939 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

Big O: living on this island with you isn't what I thought it would be like..... I want off the island!!!!!!! Oh yea, and I wanna live where it's cold too!!!!!! dammit I already do... I just don't see how we can work it out............. don't call me
Old 11-23-2009, 05:13 PM   #253
Big O
Flirting God

Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggy4 View Post
Big O: living on this island with you isn't what I thought it would be like..... I want off the island!!!!!!! Oh yea, and I wanna live where it's cold too!!!!!! dammit I already do... I just don't see how we can work it out............. don't call me
If you wanted off the stink'n island so bad then we did you sink the damn boat?!?! grrr.....
get me another coconut.......
Old 11-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #254
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

You son of a bitch Big O you have already moved on and are breaking up too! You are a man whore who needs his balls chopped off...one by one! I am seriously thinking about taking the boat...and I blew the judge so I know he will give it to me!
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:17 PM   #255
Big O
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl101 View Post
You son of a bitch Big O you have already moved on and are breaking up too! You are a man whore who needs his balls chopped off...one by one! I am seriously thinking about taking the boat...and I blew the judge so I know he will give it to me!
word on the street is that he's not the only one.......
Old 11-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #256
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O View Post
word on the street is that he's not the only one.......

Shut it or I will tell them about you attempt to bribe him with a night of passion..you make me sick! I want the dog too...
Old 11-23-2009, 05:37 PM   #257
Big O
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl101 View Post
Shut it or I will tell them about you attempt to bribe him with a night of passion..you make me sick! I want the dog too...
Well I have four of them so I still come out on top!!
Old 11-23-2009, 05:42 PM   #258
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Listen to you using the "I" word already! I haven't divorced you yet and the only "I" you will be seeing in the future is the one used in the "slappIn the salamI". You will never get into my panties again and I mean it...I want the balck ones back...you dont wear black panties with white shorts and after labor day...UUGGGHHHH!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #259
catman301
Space for rent
I Love It Here

catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like catman301 Is God Like

You got waaaaaay too much swagger for me and just way too good for me....But I would like to see you and Curious together...can I?
catman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #260
TheLaw
Veni Vidi Vici

TheLaw has a reputation beyond repute TheLaw has a reputation beyond repute TheLaw has a reputation beyond repute TheLaw has a reputation beyond repute TheLaw has a reputation beyond repute TheLaw has a reputation beyond repute TheLaw has a reputation beyond repute TheLaw has a reputation beyond repute TheLaw has a reputation beyond repute TheLaw has a reputation beyond repute TheLaw has a reputation beyond repute

Catman I'm through with you, If I told you once, I've told you a BILLION times, I'm not going to do it with you and the OTHER members of the Village People.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #261
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

Do I need to spell it out law? I mean c'mon, handcuffs are fun, but we can find them in any good sexshop nowadays! Sheesh!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #262
likesbuttons
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute

i don't like the way you kiss honey....sorry...
likesbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:39 PM   #263
leggy
to be continued.......

leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

The way you always walk around with your shirt up with those abs sticking out... I'm so sick and tired of all the girls chasing us around town when we go out.... Your clothes will be on the lawn when you get home!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:42 PM   #264
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Take your hair and get out and oh wait i have a parting shot at you...snip snip snip...there i cut it all off! Get out!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #265
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

You're barely around anymore, how do you expect me to make something of our relationship? No, I've done enough already. See ya around!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #266
likesbuttons
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute likesbuttons has a reputation beyond repute

stop it with the cleavage would ya? i keep have dreams about hot dogs and buns....actually its spicy italian sausage and buns...but hey....quit it!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #267
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Its impossible for me to keep your interest, i can see it in your eyes (they are wandaring!)

I'm leaving before you break my heart in 1000 pieces.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #268
leggy
to be continued.......

I cannot deal with the top off the toothpaste one more day... and another thing, the toilet seat is on hinges for a reason A hole... Put it down when you are done.......You'll be hearing from my attorney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
supposed to be a break up from buttons!!!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:49 PM   #269
likesbuttons
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

its those legs....yeah i like short fat legs....sorry !
Old 11-24-2009, 10:30 AM   #270
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,384 Times in 8,516 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

I"ve had it, buttons...your sneaking around all the time, looking for any excuse you can find to take off that shirt and, no doubt, the rest of it. Take your washboard and get out!!
Old 11-24-2009, 10:33 AM   #271
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Red, it pains me that I have to do this. I mean, you're a classy broad and all... but I guess I need something different... you know, a filthy whore would be better suited for me.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:37 AM   #272
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,573 Times in 9,202 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Sorry frenchie .... I was only with you to get to red ... besides I found this and can no longer look at you with a straight face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TOxhzAm7fY
Old 11-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #273
Parliament
Flirting God

Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,990 Posts
Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like

Shawn, you've got so many AMAZING qualities but .... DAMN that rap music!
Parliament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:04 PM   #274
MuchachitaSpice
**Unapproachable**

Thanked 4,061 Times in 2,516 Posts
MuchachitaSpice has disabled reputation

I followed your directions, long ass trip at that... to find you with someone else? it is over before it even started... don't write, don't call, don't nothing...
MuchachitaSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #275
MomentOfPassion
~~~Pura Vida~~~

MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like MomentOfPassion Is God Like

Spice, I have told you time and again my name is not BOB and no, I neither want nor need batteries inserted!

A soul to dig the hole much deeper
MomentOfPassion is offline   Reply With Quote