Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 10-01-2008, 05:52 AM   #1
leighm.
Flirting God

leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like leighm. Is God Like
Default Favorite Smells

What is your favorite smell and do u think it relates back to childhood?
My favorite is gardenias. I discovered my mum had one sitting in a vase on the side table of her hospital bed on the day I was born.
A smell that brings an image to mind is that of dirt and hessian bag. It reminds me of my pop (grandfather). He worked in produce delivery sacks of potatoes, carrots, onions etc around the town eg: the prison and hospital. I loved my pop. He was one of the few people in my life who made me feel really good about myself. When I'm at home and smell that smell I know he's there watching over me.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:55 AM   #2
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

a hedge back in my early school days, not sure what type it was, but occasionally i come across it, immediately sends me back to age 6 and the good old shelter shed, outdoor dunnies.... mmmm
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:00 AM   #3
sweetnspicy
flirting goddess

sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute

i love the smell of dirt being dug...i think it was because i always wanted to play in the dirt when i was a kid and was never allowed...so now i long to have a p lay in it..
Old 10-01-2008, 06:01 AM   #4
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,786 Times in 8,482 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Mine is Vicks Vapor Rub, lol! I don't have to be sick to use it and have tubes of the creamy kind all over the house! I think it might have to do with my childhood since the only time I remember getting along with my mom was usually when I was sick. Years later we're very close, but I still want my mommy when I'm sick! Vicks is just closer

Last edited by SunnyD; 10-01-2008 at 06:43 AM.
SunnyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:03 AM   #5
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloss View Post
i love the smell of dirt being dug...i think it was because i always wanted to play in the dirt when i was a kid and was never allowed...so now i long to have a p lay in it..
lol this seems to be aussie hour.... hey its cool was just me an cotties for so long, nice to have the support of u guys...
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tiger50 For This Useful Post:
sweetnspicy (10-02-2008)
Old 10-01-2008, 06:10 AM   #6
Daisymay75
Married And Flirting

Daisymay75 has a reputation beyond repute Daisymay75 has a reputation beyond repute Daisymay75 has a reputation beyond repute Daisymay75 has a reputation beyond repute Daisymay75 has a reputation beyond repute Daisymay75 has a reputation beyond repute Daisymay75 has a reputation beyond repute Daisymay75 has a reputation beyond repute Daisymay75 has a reputation beyond repute Daisymay75 has a reputation beyond repute Daisymay75 has a reputation beyond repute

I love the smell of cut grass on a summer day
Daisymay75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:20 AM   #7
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Speaking of Aus, one of my favorite smells is that of frangipanis.

When I lived in Sydney, I walked by their wonderful scent every day to/from work. Now whenever I smell them, I get immediately homesick for Aus and memories of all the great people and placed I encountered there come flooding back.

Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:29 AM   #8
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

The scent of a woman....Hoooooahhhhh (my best cyber Pacino)
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:32 AM   #9
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

The smells of fall and winter... warm spicy pumpkins, and the cold sting of the snow.

Reminds me of that feeling of stomping in from the snow, and shedding our coats, boots, and gloves, and sitting at the kitchen table drinking hot chocolate. My family together laughing... *sigh*

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:45 AM   #10
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

freshly cut grass in the spring
cotton candy at the fair
The Christmas Tree
Linen's taken from the dryer
Hyacinths
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #11
pensive
travelin man, yes I am

Location: My own little world, but it's ok, everyone knows me here.
pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute pensive has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favorite smells is the day the first chill hits...
The air smells so clean an fresh with a hint that the fireplaces are being lit. Just makes me want to deeply inhale and take it in.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:07 AM   #12
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

One of my favorite smells is Honeysuckle. When I was a girl, there was a honeysuckle vine in my grandmother's neighborhood, somewhere I spent a lot of time in. When me and my brothers were running the streets and looking for guidance and safe shelter, we would always go to my grandmother's. Those honeysuckles represented peace and stolen moments of happiness and security.

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #13
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

Fresh cut grass reminds me of football....played for years and after getting tackled you smell plenty of grass.

I love the smell of rain coming. Fresh and clean.

I love the smell of menudo cooking....reminds me of my beloved grandma.
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:10 AM   #14
sandycrotch
Flirting God

sandycrotch has disabled reputation

Gasoline
Freshly cut grass
Pizza
Movie theater popcorn
sandycrotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:54 AM   #15
NotTooGirly
Back into the shadows

NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like

That after-the-rain smell
The air on a cold, clear day
The smell of the ice at a hockey rink
Vanilla
Lavender

- Aerosmith, "Dream On"
NotTooGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:17 PM   #16
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

the smell of bread
the smell of soil after rain
The smell of her pussy

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:26 PM   #17
Sarge
EXTENDED LEAVE

Thanked 1,003 Times in 758 Posts
Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like

Fresh-cut grass
Holiday pies baking
Rain
Just about any scent a woman wears
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:01 PM   #18
midnightcallerman
Super Flirt

midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute

The smell of the air after a good spring rain.
The smell of a well baked Pepperoni and Green pepper pizza
The smell of vanilla as long as it is light. Same with lemon.
The light baby powder smell that my cat Boo has.
midnightcallerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:31 AM   #19
sj59
Flirting God

sj59 has a reputation beyond repute sj59 has a reputation beyond repute sj59 has a reputation beyond repute sj59 has a reputation beyond repute sj59 has a reputation beyond repute sj59 has a reputation beyond repute sj59 has a reputation beyond repute sj59 has a reputation beyond repute sj59 has a reputation beyond repute sj59 has a reputation beyond repute sj59 has a reputation beyond repute

The smell of frangipani always means the beginning of summer. I like summer. The smell of a woman hot for love.
sj59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:47 AM   #20
msu
enjoying today....

Thanked 6,429 Times in 5,399 Posts
msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like

Tobacco curing in a barn. Takes me back 35 years to summer vacations on my Granddaddy's farm in North Carolina.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:02 AM   #21
sweetnspicy
flirting goddess

sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute sweetnspicy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensive View Post
One of my favorite smells is the day the first chill hits...
The air smells so clean an fresh with a hint that the fireplaces are being lit. Just makes me want to deeply inhale and take it in.

well said pensive.....i love it too...that crisp cool air....

and the smell of rain......
Old 01-25-2017, 11:12 AM   #22
lvlygrl
Flirting God

lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like

the smell of fresh cut grass after a rain storm
the smell of summer turning to winter
the smell of steak on the bbq
and bacon, yum
lvlygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 11:17 AM   #23
ladygodiva123
I'm That Woman ..

Thanked 1,747 Times in 1,490 Posts
ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like

I love the smell of jasmine .. it blooms in spring and the air is heavy with it's fragrance and reminds me that summer is coming ...
ladygodiva123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:22 PM   #24
LonelyInGA
Super Flirt

LonelyInGA is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the smell of chlorine. Reminds me of being in the pool all day every day in the summer
LonelyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:31 PM   #25
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Thanked 25,162 Times in 19,919 Posts
Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

Pussy

Well...someone had to say it..guess it might as well be me

Oh stoppit with all those indignant frowns...k?