Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Old 08-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #251
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
I passed around a list once. It was blank except for ...

7 Hell no!'s

2 Fuck off!'s

1 You wanker! (I think that one was Tiger - he's such a tease)
Well your list must have been in the men's room...There is a list of ladies here, dyeing to be your flirting partner...
Old 08-19-2007, 04:41 PM   #252
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateNaneki
Well your list must have been in the men's room...There is a list of ladies here, dyeing to be your flirting partner...

I thank you for that sweet compliment --- though, I hardly believe any of it.

(could you send that list by registered priority mail?)
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:42 PM   #253
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
Wow! Have you ever not been on the man's side of it ----
The man's side?? I'm the one men pass up to talk to the thin blond bombshell... Man's side...I think you guys just like rejection! And leave the ones that really would love to have coffee with you, wondering what exactly your looking for. I will take the man's side when one of you shows me that there is hope for ladies like me.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:45 PM   #254
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateNaneki
The man's side?? I'm the one men pass up to talk to the thin blond bombshell... Man's side...I think you guys just like rejection! And leave the ones that really would love to have coffee with you, wondering what exactly your looking for. I will take the man's side when one of you shows me that there is hope for ladies like me.

Your point is well taken. Superficiality afflicts all of us ... unfortunately. But, be assured, my lovely Ulti, the time will come. For all of us, it just seems to take forever ...
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:12 PM   #255
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,197 Times in 12,312 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I wonder why I never thought of that..
Old 08-19-2007, 05:30 PM   #256
scoobertina
scoobalicious

scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosdaflirt
I wonder if I can truly let myself go stress free for one day...
You can hon... I know you can, but you have to put the bottle down.. and quit eyeing Red's butt and Phoenix's chest.... take a deep breath and relax... why don't you come over and sit in the swing with me.. we can watch the garden grow.. okay?
Old 08-19-2007, 07:26 PM   #257
whosdaflirt
The Mayor of Flirtsville

whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina
You can hon... I know you can, but you have to put the bottle down.. and quit eyeing Red's butt and Phoenix's chest.... take a deep breath and relax... why don't you come over and sit in the swing with me.. we can watch the garden grow.. okay?
Aww Scoob. You take all the fun out of it. Can't I bring the bottle over to your swing? And you know if I were in the swing with you we would be doing far more than watching your garden grow!

Dreaming of a someday, in all it's many forms!

...AHMED!
whosdaflirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:33 PM   #258
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

Whos, you can give me the bottle while you go swing with Scoob

RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:38 PM   #259
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVixen
I wonder if Red is doing okay tonight..
Old 08-19-2007, 07:53 PM   #260
Micwar
Love the Fruit

Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll help you drink it and keep you company
Micwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:56 PM   #261
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micwar
I'll help you drink it and keep you company
Sounds great...and please bring another bottle with you hun...this stuff is going down like water.

Old 08-19-2007, 08:23 PM   #262
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

I wonder if we are having steak or chicken for dinner??Hubby just went to store to decide.....
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:26 PM   #263
whosdaflirt
The Mayor of Flirtsville

whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute whosdaflirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now Red you KNOW I can't let you drink alone. Come over here and let me hold you for a while. We can share the bottle if you don't mind, and I'll share much more if you like!

Dreaming of a someday, in all it's many forms!

...AHMED!
whosdaflirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:29 PM   #264
RedVixen
On hiatus....

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosdaflirt
Now Red you KNOW I can't let you drink alone. Come over here and let me hold you for a while. We can share the bottle if you don't mind, and I'll share much more if you like!
Thanks hon...the more drinking buddies the better

Old 08-19-2007, 08:30 PM   #265
Micwar
Love the Fruit

Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds great...and please bring another bottle with you hun...this stuff is going down like water.
I'll bring a case and we both will get .....
Micwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:36 PM   #266
scoobertina
scoobalicious

I wonder if this is some dream... can it be for real?
Old 08-19-2007, 08:44 PM   #267
RedVixen
On hiatus....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micwar
I'll bring a case and we both will get .....
Thanks Mic...you read my mind

Old 08-19-2007, 09:03 PM   #268
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

Quote:
Thanks Mic...you read my mind
a case !!!!....lol....thats not what i heard ...lightweight...
Old 08-19-2007, 09:04 PM   #269
Amaretto
Life Is Good

Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute Amaretto has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how long it will take?
Amaretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:25 PM   #270
RedVixen
On hiatus....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoss
a case !!!!....lol....thats not what i heard ...lightweight...
Hi Hoss Care to send over a couple cases then

Old 08-19-2007, 11:09 PM   #271
OpBob
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointofnoreturn
I wonder if we are having steak or chicken for dinner??Hubby just went to store to decide.....
I wonder what Point had for dinner tonight AND I wonder why I am so intrigued by wanting to know.
OpBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:19 PM   #272
Andytyme
Confused and Perplexed

Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator Bob
I wonder what Point had for dinner tonight AND I wonder why I am so intrigued by wanting to know.
I wonder why I am so now enthralled in this?
Andytyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:21 PM   #273
OpBob
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute OpBob has a reputation beyond repute

LOL....it is pretty strange isn't it?? But darn it....where is Point when you need her????

MY GAWD Point...was it chicken or beef???
OpBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:23 PM   #274
Andytyme
Confused and Perplexed

Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute Andytyme has a reputation beyond repute

Did You "feel Like Chicken Tonight" Or Was "beef, Its Whats For Dinner" On The Menu
Andytyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:28 PM   #275
mer
Flirting Goddess

mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like

i wonder how much harder it is to get another women in bed than getting a man in bed with me?
mer is offline   Reply With Quote